just imagine if they had done this to Christ

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

just imagine if they had done this to Christ

Post by Chad »

It was the same rabbinic structure...he suffers death (malfunction)

just like Christ went to spiritual Hell AS a man (mortality, embodiment) to redeem us

he wins in the end, he gets the bad guys, just like Johnny 5

we should all have hope, because pain makes us human in the world of flux

Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Re: just imagine if they had done this to Christ

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Chad wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:12 pm It was the same rabbinic structure...he suffers death (malfunction)

just like Christ went to spiritual Hell AS a man (mortality, embodiment) to redeem us

he wins in the end, he gets the bad guys, just like Johnny 5

we should all have hope, because pain makes us human in the world of flux

I think this scene is an under-discussed moment in movie history.

Chad sometime you should write down what you think about everything, like what your personal take on history, religion, cosmology, all that.

I appreciate you a lot but you have an opaque, muttery way of expressing yourself. I would hate it if this board went away or you died without ever fully explaining yourself. I don't think you've ever actually explained your beliefs or described your precise position, which is a shame.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:30 pm I appreciate you a lot but you have an opaque, muttery way of expressing yourself
thank you, that's true. I live hypocritically...deep beliefs but so locked in on booze and psychedelic drug cycles. I believe in the necessity of adherence to a single "Tradition" in the Guenonian sense...for me it would be Orthodox Christianity...in this world a lessening of self is needed. it would burn...it will burn. you cannot face spiritual realities in a wishy-washy way

but that would mean all life gone...with no exaggeration, years of denial and devotion. I'm 34 and physically unwell. so...I'm in a place where I've justified excess with the thought that I meant well

I'm sure I'm wrong...my hypocrisy is palpable. lost friends and a woman I truly loved because I tried to live in both worlds

increasingly, I'm just weary. I like to watch baseball...the stuff I believe in is still vibrant, but I have failed. others don't have to fail. I'm actually very decrepit physically due to a degenerative issue...it weighed on my heart and I failed

http://www.holytrinitymission.org/books ... heofan.htm
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Chad wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:34 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:30 pm I appreciate you a lot but you have an opaque, muttery way of expressing yourself
thank you, that's true. I live hypocritically...deep beliefs but so locked in on booze and psychedelic drug cycles. I believe in the necessity of adherence to a single "Tradition" in the Guenonian sense...for me it would be Orthodox Christianity...in this world a lessening of self is needed. it would burn...it will burn. you cannot face spiritual realities in a wishy-washy way

but that would mean all life gone...with no exaggeration, years of denial and devotion. I'm 34 and physically unwell. so...I'm in a place where I've justified excess with the thought that I meant well

I'm sure I'm wrong...my hypocrisy is palpable. lost friends and a woman I truly loved because I tried to live in both worlds

increasingly, I'm just weary. I like to watch baseball...the stuff I believe in is still vibrant, but I have failed. others don't have to fail. I'm actually very decrepit physically due to a degenerative issue...it weighed on my heart and I failed

http://www.holytrinitymission.org/books ... heofan.htm
Thanks man. I appreciate you indulging my curiosity there.
Have you always been Othrodox or was that something you discovered after some prior realization?
kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

Here's a position:

Glenn benton pissing some white up jesus' ass pipe.

DEICIDE 4 LYFE NIGGA
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Eight Bit Alien

deicide were always complete and utter shit prove me wrong
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:03 pm deicide were always complete and utter shit prove me wrong
I like the first two songs on Legion and Most of Once Upon The Cross. Other than that I don’t have much use for them.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
RY4N
Unquestionable Presence

Post by RY4N »

in hell i burn is a cool song on legion
kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:03 pm deicide were always complete and utter shit prove me wrong
Hoffman brothers fit well in cunt.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

I LOVE DEICIDE JAMES

I ALSO SKIPPED PAST THE FIRST POST TO THE SECOND AND THOUGHT IT WAS HIGHLY EDITED, AS NO ONE WOULD POST SOMETHING SERIOUS USING THAT CLIP TO ILLUSTRATE A POINT. THANKS FOR MOVING THE NEEDLE ON THIS ONE CHAD.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I found the Johnny 5 beat down/ eye chop very jarring as a pre teen.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

The slow reading of Pinocchio while he’s in handcuffs.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

you cannot face spiritual realities in a wishy-washy way
ergo sky daddy
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning