gavin mcinnes is a fucking cunt

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

gavin mcinnes is a fucking cunt

Post by Chad »

see, this guy is supposedly the reaction to dumb leftists, right? slobbered on gutfeld's cock, right? all zionists, many jews in their ''defiant'' circle

this sneering fucking cock would grin and make stupid voices at a JEWISH DICK IN HIS FACE...then blame it on feminism or muslims or blacks...

wanna know why he's a FUCKING CUNT? cause he makes a sneering cunt's half-ass living off of describing SYMPTOMS...while serving Jewish aims and interests

Jim Goad's the same fucking way

these guys have a boner for serving Israel in a different but similar way to Christian Zionists

Jared Taylor of AmRen too

selfish cowards

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Re: gavin mcinnes is a fucking cunt

Post by Cascade Whore »

I like this post?? (Well %95 of it except the usual "Jews are the devil" stuff) I figured you'd be a goad fan. I remember torsion sucking Gavin's prick awhile back.
Wank night's cancelled
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Judaism IS the point. it's why fake conservatism is marketable...it's why elections in this JEWISH-CONTROLLED nation feel like fucking circuses. the only thing Jews hate more than a white man knowing the truth about them...is Jesus...so...

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Chad wrote: the only thing Jews hate more than a white man knowing the truth
:lol: oh chad
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

I'm confused, Jews aren't really white? Or they sell other whites down the river? What about the black hewbrews who say all white people are descended from Edomites?
Wank night's cancelled
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

how can you still be confused about the fact that JEWS despise, completely...the goy, the gentile. it's the essence of the israel/palestine thing...

their bitterness escaped the hovel and became the broadcast

I'm shocked you don't know this

"Some call it Marxism I call it Judaism." ---(The American Bulletin, Rabbi S. Wise, May 5, 1935).

"If you saw two people drowning, a Jew and a non-Jew, the Torah says you save the Jewish life first," Rabbi Ginsburgh told the Jewish Week.

"There is something infinitely more holy and unique about Jewish life than non-Jewish life." -- Chabad Lubavitch Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburgh in Jewish Week, the largest Jewish publication in the United States.

'It is permissible to kill the Righteous among Nations even if they are not responsible for the threatening situation," he wrote, adding: "If we kill a Gentile who has sinned or has violated one of the seven commandments -- because we care about the commandments — there is nothing wrong with the murder."-- Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro, in the recent book "King's Torah"

"The Jew is not satisfied with de-Christianizing, he Judaises; he destroys the Catholic or Protestant Faith, he provokes indifference, but he imposes his idea of the world, of morals and of life upon those whose faith he ruins; he works at his age-old task, the annihilation of the religion of Christ." --(Rabbi Benamozegh, quoted in J. Creagh Scott's Hidden Government, page 58).

"As to dialogue in the purely theological sense, nothing could be more fruitless or pointless. Judaism is Judaism BECAUSE IT REJECTS CHRISTIANITY; and Christianity is Christianity BECAUSE IT REJECTS JUDAISM. What is usually referred to as the JEWISH- CHRISTIAN TRADITIONS EXISTS ONLY IN CHRISTIAN OR SECULARIST FANTASY."---- 1966, by Rabbi Eliezar Berkowitz, chairman of the department of Jewish philosophy, at the Hebrew Theological College

"If a Jew needs a kidney, is it allowed, in order to save his life, to take the kidney from a Goy (non-Jew), passing by, even if he is not guilty of anything? In my opinion, Torah allows it. The life of a Jew is priceless"-- Lubavitcher rabbi Yitzchak Ginsburgh

"I am not an American of JEWISH faith. I am a JEW. I have been a JEW for a thousand years. Hitler was right in one thing. He calls the Jewish people a race, and we are a race."---- Rabbi Stephen Wise, N.Y. Herald-Tribune, June 13, 1938.

"Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world -- only to serve the People of Israel,. Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created."----Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, head of Shas Council of Torah Sages during a sermon delivered Oct. 2010 in Jerusalem

"One of the finest things ever done by the mob was the Crucifixion of Christ. Intellectually it was a splendid gesture. But trust the mob to bungle the job. If I'd had charge of executing Christ, I'd have handled it differently. You see, what I'd have done was had him shipped to Rome and fed him to the lions. They could never have made a savior out of mincement!"----- Rabbi Ben Hecht

"Freemasonry is a Jewish establishment, whose history, grades, official appointments, passwords, and explanations are Jewish from beginning to end."----Rabbi Isaac Wise

I don't believe in western morality, i.e.
don't kill civilians or children,
don't destroy holy sites,
don't fight during holiday seasons,
don't bomb cemeteries,
don't shoot until they shoot first because it is immoral.
The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way:
Destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle).
-- Chabad Lubavitch Rabbi Manis Friedman
Moment Magazine (May/June 2009). "Ask The Rabbi" ''
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Sorry to be verbose but you do realize that neither I nor hardly anyone on this board believes in the Christian faith or any religion?

You give examples of Jews saying horrible hateful things about Christians as if you could never find examples of Christians saying horrible things about Jews or someone from group A being hateful towards group B.

Jesus has more in common with communists than capitalists.

Do you think whites are descendeds of Esau?
Wank night's cancelled
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

you're missing my point, again...but I think one day you might see it. and I like you
Last edited by Chad on Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

forget religion, and ''spirit''...pretend we believe in nothing

it's not ''Christians'' running shit in America...but let me fucking tell you, Chabad Lubavitch has HUGE influence. broad, multilayered, psychological.

Satan rules this world, brah. give your heart to something beyond the cage
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Sorry I was gone for a moment. I was scooping cat boxes and putting a fresh wax cube in my scentsy
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

I would say Christ mocking would be more an affect of Christianity being ubiquitous in the United States.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Let's get back to Gavin mccunt though. He considers himself a Roman Catholic now.
Wank night's cancelled
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

quite the opposite...the entire method was meant to gradually break stuff down while leaving core ''Judaism'' dominant. to your point...most American ''Christians'' are massive supporters of Israel. mocked in Israel, btw. I'd say something good about American Catholics, but it's a hands-off thing. accept it

it's not ''Christian''...they are JUDAIZED...are you seeing my point?
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Greg gutfield. Self hating conservative athiests. Do you think he lets S.E. Cupp shit in his mouth?
Wank night's cancelled
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

let's end on that note...American Christians by and large are Judaized warmongering hypocrites, know no nuance

but at least I can still fucking say that

later
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Chad wrote:quite the opposite...the entire method was meant to gradually break stuff down while leaving core ''Judaism'' dominant. to your point...most American ''Christians'' are massive supporters of Israel. mocked in Israel, btw. I'd say something good about American Catholics, but it's a hands-off thing. accept it

it's not ''Christian''...they are JUDAIZED...are you seeing my point?
No I don't see your point. I can't "pretend to believe in nothing" and still find your narrative plausable because then I would have to except a massive conspiracy by "a race" of Jews that has been developing for thousands of years like the illuminati. Israel's problem is much simpler. It's war hawks in power using their religion to justify their actions and manipulate the public. It's the same power structure that's been used thousands of times in history. Nothing new or amazing. No vast deep satanic conspiracy. It's very boring but very effective.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Chad wrote:let's end on that note...American Christians by and large are Judaized warmongering hypocrites, know no nuance

but at least I can still fucking say that

later
One Edomite to another, wound you fuck this broad?
http://m.efukt.com/21333_Has_Cam_Modeli ... o_Far.html
Wank night's cancelled
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

you're ignoring my point. people in Israel don't ''view'' you like a human making classy decisions. they don't view me that way either...

some might claim to...mondoweiss? glenn greenwald? gimme a break dude

I need a smoke for real. later

Last edited by Chad on Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

jews...
Fisk
Face of Collapse

Post by Fisk »

Cascade Whore wrote:
Chad wrote: the only thing Jews hate more than a white man knowing the truth
:lol: oh chad
"The idea that Jews are white is not only ridiculous, it's offensive... In America's racist social construct, Jews are very much white people but we
must never again think of ourselves that way - It's time for us to opt out of that racist paradigm because we are Jews...

Many progressive leaders in this country have been Jews... But so many more of us need to own our real power, which is not our whiteness, but our Jewishness."

(Rabbi Gil Steinlauf: The Washington Post - 22 September 2015)
Never surrender.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

Gavin mcinnes is a fucking cunt....thats all anyone needs to know.

The only difference between him and some toothless hillbilly klansman is a tie and a microphone.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

What part about immigrants doesn't the "How to Piss In Public" guy not like?
Image Certified Poster
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

i love watching the Proud Boys stomp Antifa though.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

zombiehead wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:33 pm i love watching the Proud Boys stomp Antifa though.
They weren’t stomping antifa it was 30 of them attacking random left wing protestors while screaming “fucking xasthur fans” at them. There’s probably less than 1% of antifa members who have committed any acts of violence, less then the general population of any group of people. Far more right wing groups assault and murder people in the United States. These are facts according to FBI statistics. You should stick to things like obscure trash demos where you actually have a clue as to what the fuck you’re taking about
Ill body
/
Ill will