gavin mcinnes is a fucking cunt

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: gavin mcinnes is a fucking cunt

Post by cxwx »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:45 pm "antifa gets under my skin so i watch videos of white nationalists beating them up" is the most dogshit stupid 2018 opinion i've seen in some time, awesome
All we need now is necrophilic mallard to say “I warned people about the dangers of SJW’s ten years ago!”
Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

sounds like someone hasn't even read deleuze & guatarri :roll:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Funerape
Temple of the Morning Star

Post by Funerape »

hipster holocaust wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:32 am While both extremely annoying anyone who would choose to shit on Antifa over Sad Unmasto-men can go fly a kite.
Guess I'll go fly a kite then. At face value I would root for the guys fighting fascism/racism over the guys who yell "Count Chocula" while punching each other in the arm and abstaining from :mastoman: . But from what I've seen they label pretty much everyone that doesn't agree with them a fascist/racist with zero evidence to the claim and then harass or attack them. Pretty cool tactic to justify your actions, huh?

Keep fighting the good fight...
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Post by Jimm O' Lation »

:fonz:
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Funerape wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:48 pm
hipster holocaust wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:32 am While both extremely annoying anyone who would choose to shit on Antifa over Sad Unmasto-men can go fly a kite.
Guess I'll go fly a kite then. At face value I would root for the guys fighting fascism/racism over the guys who yell "Count Chocula" while punching each other in the arm and abstaining from :mastoman: . But from what I've seen they label pretty much everyone that doesn't agree with them a fascist/racist with zero evidence to the claim and then harass or attack them. Pretty cool tactic to justify your actions, huh?

Keep fighting the good fight...
Antifa is not a centralized group.

Do you have any videos of interactions with anyone who considers themselves antifa that don’t come from stupid fucking anti- SJW nu atheist channels? You know, sources that are actually worth two shits? I don’t really give a fuck about antifa one way or another but there is this entire cottage industry of “anti regressive left” nonsense floating around out there and it’s absolutely the laziest type of brain dead lazy thinking for people who learn about the world through memes. It is a complete huckster cash grab dodge that lines the pockets of worthless morons like Candace Owens, Charlie Kirk, project veritas and the like. If you really can’t see this then you are probably a fucking moron.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Post by Jimm O' Lation »

okay :lol:
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Jimm O' Lation wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:36 pm okay :lol:
Do you actually have something to say retard? What exactly do you “like” about Gavin? Never mind, I’m sure it’s something really really stupid.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Post by Jimm O' Lation »

cxwx wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:38 pm we wouldn't be having this discussion if you just agreed with me
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I don’t know what the fuck I’m agreeing or disagreeing with. You still haven’t said jack shit other than you like someone who has appeared to have done nothing in their life but be a completely worthless sack of shit. But he’s cool because he “triggers da libs”. I would honestly say Seth Putnam contributed more society.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

"they call people racist without evidence" has moved into the lead of dogshit stupidest 2018 opinion, we got ourselves a real humdinger here folks
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Post by Jimm O' Lation »

are you one of those "believe every woman" losers too? you probably are.jesus christ I feel bad for your kids.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

you're right, gavin mcincest can't be a racist because sometimes rape allegations are false, well played my dude
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

How any confident, self-respecting adult male could possibly think to themselves "I need some sort of a leader to get me through my day" is puzzling.

The fact that some adult males choose to follow/listen to this particular hipster bitch is mind-boggling.

Are dudes in 2018 really such pussies that this Brooklyn-Vegan-Looking Douche is considered in any way "masculine"? I guess these dudes are ball-less losers like Meatgrease who are fine and dandy talking shit in Portland, but are terrified to go to Baltimore because they think the coloureds will hand them their asses.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

have you noticed how many of these brain cells have youtube channels of them wearing tactical sunglasses in the front seat of their toyota celica? west is the best
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Jimm O' Lation wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:43 am are you one of those "believe every woman" losers too? you probably are.jesus christ I feel bad for your kids.
This is another false narrative along with things like “college campuses are being over run with looney safe space kids” but it is actually far more dangerous and disgusting. Statistically the incidents of false sexual assault allegations are extremely low while incidents of unreported rape are very high. This is like saying we need to ignore heart disease because someone once faked a heart attack. It’s a complete non issue and you look like a grotesque moron when you say shit like this because you probably are one.
Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Jimm O' Lation wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:43 am "believe every woman"
ahhh yes who could ever forget this very popular leftist slogan that charmed a generation
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

tears filling up my eyes as i remember when DSA bought laura loomer new tires
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:00 am gavin mcincest
:awesome:
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:48 am tears filling up my eyes as i remember when DSA bought laura loomer new tires
Is she still on suicide watch after losing her blue check mark?
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:45 pm "antifa gets under my skin so i watch videos of white nationalists beating them up" is the most dogshit stupid 2018 opinion i've seen in some time, awesome
:lol: :lol: I love so much how you've morphed into the poster child of Out Of Touch Gen Xers everywhere :lol: :lol: :lol:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

BUH GAWD THAT'S THE ULTIMATE DIPSHIT'S MUSIC
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:04 pm
:lol: :lol: I love so much how you've morphed into the poster child of Out Of Touch Gen Xers everywhere :lol: :lol: :lol:
Did you see Sam Seder Charlie Kirk? Good stuff
Ill body
/
Ill will
Funerape
Temple of the Morning Star

Post by Funerape »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:13 am "they call people racist without evidence" has moved into the lead of dogshit stupidest 2018 opinion, we got ourselves a real humdinger here folks
Guess you didn't watch the videos I posted. Sadly it's happening, so it's not an opinion. Whether you think it's dogshit or not is.
cxwx wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:58 pm
Antifa is not a centralized group.

Do you have any videos of interactions with anyone who considers themselves antifa that don’t come from stupid fucking anti- SJW nu atheist channels? You know, sources that are actually worth two shits? I don’t really give a fuck about antifa one way or another but there is this entire cottage industry of “anti regressive left” nonsense floating around out there and it’s absolutely the laziest type of brain dead lazy thinking for people who learn about the world through memes. It is a complete huckster cash grab dodge that lines the pockets of worthless morons like Candace Owens, Charlie Kirk, project veritas and the like. If you really can’t see this then you are probably a fucking moron.

Yes, I understand that Antifa is not centralized. Antifa Springfield Chapter might be a solid group, but Antifa Portland don't seem to have their shit together. Not really sure why the sources of those videos are in question. If it was some guy just telling a story I would question it. But it's pretty much straight up video evidence of people being attached. An old guy in a wheelchair for fucks sake... I don't subscribe to any of those channels. Just searched Antifa. The regressive left brings it upon themselves. Same as the far right. It's hard to take either seriously and people are cashing in on it whether it's Candace Owens milking right wing boners on tour over a black chick touting Republican ideals or Michael Moore making a movie for everyone that cries themselves to sleep at night since November 2016.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

dddd
Image Certified Poster
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:04 pm

TF, you'd best put the career and family on hold and head over to 4-Chan or the Warrior-Priest subreddit so you can catch up on what unfuckable 25 year-olds with Emoticon Tourette's are thinking.

That's a loop you definitely want to be kept in.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.