OMG SO PROUD AND WOUNDED

NOBLE ABOVE IT ALL GUY HERE WATCH OUT

HIS PURITY IS GONNA BURN ANGEL WING SHAPED SHIT INTO THE FLOOR PROBABLY
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Jimm O' Lation »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:13 am maybe you guys would get a good chuckle at videos of antifa being jumped by proud boys, i hear they’re fuckin hilarious

You're not mad at all :lol:
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

the dueling dumbass banjos of "you care too much" are great, especially when both are 100% convinced that their own brand of dispassionate stupidity is the correct version
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

If you go around acting uppity and are an all-around shitty person, people are going to nod or smile when your life implodes.

Don't want either indifference or amusement as a response to your misfortune?
Then don't be loud and shitty in public, dummy.

Know whose misfortune no one shrugs at or enjoys? People who aren't obnoxious attention whores.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:37 ami’m not sure if i’m more grossed out at laughing at kids on food stamps or being told what the comedy is
it was intended with some overtly obnoxious facetious tone. I waffled on starting/ending with a telegraphing you see but bailed. all of this confusion could've been avoided if kevin/leon just got off their collective ass and installed the [professorfrinkcondescension] tag already
Toilet Fleet wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:13 ammaybe you guys would get a good chuckle at videos of antifa being jumped by proud boys, i hear they’re fuckin hilarious
your point here is good/fair. it makes me appreciate that the spencerkin downfall comedy does not stem from ONLY irony. it's specifically the irony of truly rotten people displaying the wrongness of their convictions simply by existing.

I need to get better about the timely posts - earlier I'm echoing eba, now glub

anyway, are there even any actually hungry kids here to feel bad about? if the buzzfeed article has some snippet about a malnourished child I missed, maybe we're being callous. but I'm pretty sure we were just laughing about the idea of family-values/master-race guy bringing kids into a life of broken-home'd poverty. "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." --> LOL
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Necrometer wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:40 pm "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." --> LOL
This is exactly what I was laughing at. I'm pretty sure the majority of humankind doesn't enjoy laughing at starving kids, which is why those damn Sally Struthers commercials were so fucking popular. We even felt bad the Dutko children...I did at least.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Well hey though maybe in this case, the 14 words are actually something we can all AGREE on, and start the healing process there - we must secure the existence of food stamps and affordable housing for Nina's children.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

start a gofundme

but make it good
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

someone just emailed this to me, I don't know who it was, I didn't make it

it isn't funny dont laugh
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Korbanosticabraxasabraxzas sounds like the coolest new kvlt bm band

"white pizza" :lol:
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Where’s the sieg heil tits pic.
Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I was already shitting on Nina when all you doofuses were still whiteknighting her because she had tits and you all thought racism was cool and edgy, so you'll excuse me if I'm not stopping now just because it's suddenly "too easy". Fuck her, and fuck Richard Spencer.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

spacehamster wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:50 am I was already shitting on Nina when all you doofuses were still whiteknighting her because she had tits and you all thought racism was cool and edgy, so you'll excuse me if I'm not stopping now just because it's suddenly "too easy". Fuck her, and fuck Richard Spencer.
I was only around for the tail end of her being here and don’t remember much. Seemed like a lot of racists got a pass back then. Wasn’t “Hell Stomper” pretty racist but everyone thought he was cool.
Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

cxwx wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:14 amSeemed like a lot of racists got a pass back then.
Sure, that was just the board back then, Nina wasn't alone or anything.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

her tits were objectively awesome
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

I think we're all going to need some refresher pictures because there seems to be absolutely no redeeming qualities that this person has otherwise.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

I remember people being pretty brutal to Nina beyond just Spacehamster

Her tits were gigantic, but comical

One of the figureheads of the white nationalist movement being guilty of all the things he hates the mud races for is hilarious

What the fuck is happening in this thread holy SHIT
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I talked to & hung out with nina because she seemed smart and somehow interested in me and had a cartoon body (in a good way)

I didn't try and bang her because she seemed like a psycho & racist

my conscience is clean

I can't remember if I stuck up for her on the board, but I probably did based on my unwavering loyalty to umesh who was more rotten (interpersonally)

although they're kind of apples & oranges - what's worse: shitty politics & good natured or reads adorno and is a complete prick 10% of the time
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

riley-o wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:01 amWhat the fuck is happening in this thread holy SHIT
I think andrew had kids is all
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Necrometer wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:20 am I talked to & hung out with nina
:lol: WHERE
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

we'll all have a lot to answer for when the board is ultimately discovered by the antifa death squads seizing state power
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Yeah how many anarchists does it take to change a lightbulb none they can't change anything
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

hipster holocaust wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:30 am
Necrometer wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:20 amI talked to & hung out with nina
:lol: WHERE
we IM'd a bunch around 2004 (?) and I saw her when she visited OSU for a grad school interview. and then a buddy of mine and I crossed paths with her (and her skinhead boyfriend?) at a megadeth show in cleveland

I think she was pretending the guy was not a neo-nazi (I knew plenty of trad skin & sharp people at the time) but in retrospect he was probably not on the up and up. or some other grey area. I've seen way too many skinheads seamlessly go from "in it for the ska & workers' rights" to "edgelord" to sieg heiling
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Necrometer wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:41 am
I think she was pretending the guy was not a neo-nazi (I knew plenty of trad skin & sharp people at the time) but in retrospect he was probably not on the up and up. or some other grey area. I've seen way too many skinheads seamlessly go from "in it for the ska & workers' rights" to "edgelord" to sieg heiling
The spectrum is pretty broad starting with believing in something>saying it>doing something about it, but I have seen people turn from laughing at racist stuff to actually believing it in less than a year or two. Guess it all boils down to how much love/hate you get on a regular basis?
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Necrometer wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:21 am
riley-o wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:01 amWhat the fuck is happening in this thread holy SHIT
I think andrew had kids is all
i think using poverty as a punchline is fucking dumb !! that's it