Total Recluse

Re: the NOT WORTH ITS OWN THREAD thread could be revived

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

my grandfather has been in the hospital for the past week or so; he’s well into his 90s and has had a defective heart valve since forever. got a call from my sister at what i can only describe as a weird time, so i girded myself for the worst—and was told my grandmother had died. now i’m not an expert but that is some david blaine type misdirection

also our middle kid scratched her cornea at day care somehow so she’s taking over my half of the bed tonight so my wife can comfort her during what i can only describe as fitful sleep

Tuesday: what a cvnt
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

I'm getting into this dudes videos lately. He can be annoying but his amount of research on these sadsacks makes up for it.

jesus fucking christ

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:07 pm my grandfather has been in the hospital for the past week or so; he’s well into his 90s and has had a defective heart valve since forever. got a call from my sister at what i can only describe as a weird time, so i girded myself for the worst—and was told my grandmother had died. now i’m not an expert but that is some david blaine type misdirection

also our middle kid scratched her cornea at day care somehow so she’s taking over my half of the bed tonight so my wife can comfort her during what i can only describe as fitful sleep

Sending thoughts and prayers to your rainbow mestizo family
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:25 pm
Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:07 pm my grandfather has been in the hospital for the past week or so; he’s well into his 90s and has had a defective heart valve since forever. got a call from my sister at what i can only describe as a weird time, so i girded myself for the worst—and was told my grandmother had died. now i’m not an expert but that is some david blaine type misdirection

I hope you die a slow miserable death in front of your family. Fuck you.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

:confused: What the fuck is your problem fat ass? I can't offer sincere condolences now? Fuck you too bub.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:01 am :confused: What the fuck is your problem fat ass? I can't offer sincere condolences now? Fuck you too bub.
I bet his problem is that you're a closeted dick-hungry dweeb with no discernable personality or sense of humor.

I'm just guessing though. It could easily be one of your other shit personality traits.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:46 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:25 pm

I hope you die a slow miserable death in front of your family. Fuck you.
You think this dork's family views him as anything other than a burden or an embarrassment?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Huh huh hurrrr what did I do :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: huh huh hyuck :lol:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
RY4N
Unquestionable Presence

Post by RY4N »

bring your grandpa a pint of wild turkey. thats what my grandpa wanted when he was in the hospital and they just had to check the battery in his pacemaker.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

Some local parents protested (at 7:30 in the morning) against a homeless shelter opening near the elementary school today. It' really hurting my brain for many multiple reasons.
Image Certified Poster
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

featherboa wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:28 am Some local parents protested (at 7:30 in the morning) against a homeless shelter opening near the elementary school today. It' really hurting my brain for many multiple reasons.

I bet the Ree board's resident chinless dweeb can offer a hot take on this.
Meatboy, I'm sure you have something negative to say about homeless people, because you're a bitter, ugly, marginally-employed (at best), mean-spirited, substance abusing, whiny bitch, so go ahead and say something your little 4chan friends would consider "edgy" so the rest of us can go about telling you to fuck off and die alone.
MeatGrease wrote:

featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

Now I'm reading about in the last city I lived in (where my heart is weepsk), a bunch of people woke up early to _patrol_ their neighborhood (read: harass homeless people), but at least some antifas somehow figured out hot to wake up at 5 too to keep an eye on things.
Image Certified Poster
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Some right wing dickbag is using our song in the background of his shitty propaganda vid. If anyone wants to troll the comments I highly encourage it.

><

Pisscubes' comment that got hidden/taken down :lol: :
"You know this is a band of communist, gay Jews who work out of New York City, right? Probably not the best star to hitch your white nationalist wagon to, you know? You might want to tell people this isn't an official video, but merely something you put together-- else they may think you in league with the Red Homo Semite Terror."
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

god
Image Certified Poster
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

this is my favorite new youtube channel

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

It would be a bit better if the dude was at all likable
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

yea, he's a bit sassy for my taste but i dig the research he puts into these victimhood seeking sadsacks..
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

He kind of comes off as a more fabulous Fox News anchor.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

shit talking objectively poor people is really cool
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

zombiehead wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:04 pm yea, he's a bit sassy for my taste but i dig the research he puts into these victimhood seeking sadsacks..
When did you turn into a Prager U video?
Ill body
/
Ill will
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

we need a zombiehead intervention
Image Certified Poster
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

I'm pro-gay, pro-womens rights, pro-immigration, pro-higher minimum wage, anti-racist, pro-science, anti-religion, etc etc etc. I'm not right at all. I'm a registered Independent but mostly vote for the Democrats. I use to consider myself left, and i sure as fuck don't consider myself right. I'm taking a step back and saying fuck both sides. My hate for the left is pretty fresh right now, which is why I'm getting into these videos. The smug SJWs of the world is killing me inside.

I watched this video yesterday and got angry

Joe Buck
Take As Needed For Pain

Post by Joe Buck »

Butt do you like the new Deceased song?