the NOT WORTH ITS OWN THREAD thread could be revived

Music posts are a bannable offense.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Re: the NOT WORTH ITS OWN THREAD thread could be revived

Post by featherboa »

thanks for writing all that out. i hope it didn't sound like i was calling you a nazi.
Image Certified Poster
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

zombiehead wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:23 pm I'm pro-gay, pro-womens rights, pro-immigration, pro-higher minimum wage, anti-racist, pro-science, anti-religion, etc etc etc. I'm not right at all. I'm a registered Independent but mostly vote for the Democrats. I use to consider myself left, and i sure as fuck don't consider myself right. I'm taking a step back and saying fuck both sides. My hate for the left is pretty fresh right now, which is why I'm getting into these videos. The smug SJWs of the world is killing me inside.

I watched this video yesterday and got angry

How many actual “SJW”’s do you think actually exist? They are a pretty microscopic inconsequential segment of the population. You’re listening to shit. Are you really naive enough to not realize there is an entire cottage industry of “Anti SJW” YouTube channels? It is a complete fraud where dumb shits like David Rubin and Sargon of Akkad make money off even bigger morons who watch their channels. For every wacky safe space ultra PC kid at Berkeley there’s hundred of Christian colleges cranking out thousands of reactionary assholes out every year, places that also get tax dollars. I really can’t believe you are this stupid SJW hysteria is the equivalent of the satanic panic.
Ill body
/
Ill will
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

They stole Apu from me. Enough is enough.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

that's fox's fault - the dude who made that documentary didn't want the character gone - if you really think people shouldn't be critical of art/society because changes might result, that's an even more dangerous form of censorship IMO

and who gives a fuck about nowadays simpsons anyway
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Necrometer wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:14 pm that's fox's fault - the dude who made that documentary didn't want the character gone -
You might be right about that -- he only wanted to make a career for himself by suggesting that the character should be gone

Totally different and he should be rewarded for his bravery IMO.
cxwx wrote:How many actual “SJW”’s do you think actually exist?
:wank: who gives a shit as long as they demonstrably exert influence on culture? They sent those gamer gate bitches all the way to the U.N. to talk about how the internet is mean against gamer girls.

Enough.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:30 pm
Necrometer wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:14 pm that's fox's fault - the dude who made that documentary didn't want the character gone -
You might be right about that -- he only wanted to make a career for himself by suggesting that the character should be gone

:wank: who gives a shit as long as they demonstrably exert influence on culture? They sent those gamer gate bitches all the way to the U.N. to talk about how the internet is mean against gamer girls.

Enough.
This is exactly the point. SJWs DONT exert ANY significant influence on the culture other than being fodder for the right wing. If anything the rightwing LOVES the whole idea of them because it’s a terrific boogyman for fucktards like you to latch onto.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

zombiehead wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:03 pm They stole Apu from me. Enough is enough.
Let me put it another way. Bitching about SJW’s is incredibly lazy thinking for mushbrained idiots. Do you really want to be in the company in any way shape or form with that THING that posted above me?
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Enough.
Hey squirt, just to clue you in, if you were to lisp "enough" at a crippled puppy, said crippled puppy would laugh at you.

Your life is largely the following: people who do better than you laughing at you in between eye rolls.

You should be mindful of that every time you attempt to sound authoritative online.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

I like seeing a grown (in theory), heterosexual (struggles to maintain a straight face given Meatproudboy's posting history) man acting as though "those gamergate bitches" are a threat to western civilization.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:59 pm

Enough.
This is exactly the point. SJWs DONT exert ANY significant influence on the culture other than being fodder for the right wing. If anything the rightwing LOVES the whole idea of them because it’s a terrific boogyman for fucktards like you to latch onto.
Retard,

By your own logic, the only thing less consequential than "SJWs" should be "the anti-SJW industry". You're bitching about people making money on YouTube?! Even by that metric SJWs should come out on top since I'm pretty sure that Anita Sarkeesian bitch out earns the "intellectual dark web" 10 to one hands down. Oh wait you think Sargon of Akkad is swaying elections now? Who's the paranoid knee jerk retard? How many baby boomer Trump voters have ever even SEEN the word "SJW" ? Evidently you feel common cause with these people since you decided to spew out a full throated defense of them.

:lol: You're literally scared of gamer meme kids and you're talking about "far right boogeyman". Fuck off dumbass.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:18 pm

Enough.
Retard,

By your own logic, the only thing less consequential than "SJWs" should be "the anti-SJW industry". You're bitching about people making money on YouTube?! Even by that metric SJWs should come out on top since I'm pretty sure that Anita Sarkeesian bitch out earns the "intellectual dark web" 10 to one hands down. Oh wait you think Sargon of Akkad is swaying elections now? Who's the paranoid knee jerk retard? How many baby boomer Trump voters have ever even SEEN the word "SJW" ? Evidently you feel common cause with these people since you decided to spew out a full throated defense of them.

:lol: You're literally scared of gamer meme kids and you're talking about "far right boogeyman". Fuck off dumbass.
I think Meaty has a few Four Lokos in him this evening.

Also, I'm relieved to not know much of the nerdy shit he's talking about here. If the ree board was high school, this lil fella would practically live in a locker.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:18 pm

Enough.
Retard,

You seem to have a real hard on for Anita sarkisean, does anyone even give a shit who she is anymore? That's like saying milo yianpolis is still worth talking about. Who said anything about Sargon of Akkad swaying elections? I said that it's a very easy way to grift money on YouTube. In general the idea of SJW and "PCculture" is now pretty common rhetoric for outlets like Fox News. The mere fact that somebody would say " I'm 99% on the left but SJW's really get under my skin" shows how easily it is to use stupid totems to influence people. I'd explain it to you further but you've proved for about the thousandth time you're too stupid to grasp the concept.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:07 pm
You seem to have a real hard on for Anita sarkisean, does anyone even give a shit who she is anymore? That's like saying milo yianpolis is still worth talking about. Who said anything about Sargon of Akkad swaying elections? I said that it's a very easy way to grift money on YouTube. In general the idea of SJW and "PCculture" is now pretty common rhetoric for outlets like Fox News. The mere fact that somebody would say " I'm 99% on the left but SJW's really get under my skin" shows how easily it is to use stupid totems to influence people. I'd explain it to you further but you've proved for about the thousandth time you're too stupid to grasp the concept.

I don't give a shit about any of that crap. You are the one acting like anti-SJWers are leading a militant insurgency against...against....wait what the fuck were you complaining about again? Oh that's right, people "grifting money off of YouTube" :roll: :roll: :roll: who CARES if people like watching videos of stupid progressive people looking like dumbasses, as if you aren't constantly watching the exact same fucking content from the other side. You must identify with that garbage deep down since it obviously struck a nerve for you to spazz out like you did.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

zombiehead wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:23 pm I'm pro-gay, pro-womens rights, pro-immigration, pro-higher minimum wage, anti-racist, pro-science, anti-religion, etc etc etc. I'm not right at all. I'm a registered Independent but mostly vote for the Democrats. I use to consider myself left, and i sure as fuck don't consider myself right. I'm taking a step back and saying fuck both sides. My hate for the left is pretty fresh right now, which is why I'm getting into these videos. The smug SJWs of the world is killing me inside.

Eh. There are plenty of bars to find work in. Who the fuck wants to do double the work of combing through their material and constructing an entirely new set just to appease some know-it-all kids? Like Judy Gold says I guess I would if the money was going to be significantly better, but if not meh. Unless the audience was going to be record breaking or something.

Don't let shit like that bother you. Plus offensive idiots break the rules all the time and sometimes it makes the show better. I witnessed Anal Cunt's best set at SUNY's most stuffy liberal arts college (the one PCU basically used for inspiration), and it was absolute fucking gold.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:07 am
cxwx wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:07 pm

I don't give a shit about any of that crap. You are the one acting like anti-SJWers are leading a militant insurgency against...against....wait what the fuck were you complaining about again? Oh that's right, people "grifting money off of YouTube" :roll: :roll: :roll: who CARES if people like watching videos of stupid progressive people looking like dumbasses, as if you aren't constantly watching the exact same fucking content from the other side. You must identify with that garbage deep down since it obviously struck a nerve for you to spazz out like you did.
You’ve totally convinced me. I want to be like you.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Post by Jimm O' Lation »

FVBTVS wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:48 am who else is tired
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

i was reading about masks for surviving my postapocalyptic norcal environs, and saw this comment:
One thing I didn't see in here: facial hair will render these masks effectively useless
and immediately thought to myself hipster holocaust

this board is now for nostalgia & trump, exclusively

seriously though - berkeley was so grim last night - I'm usually fine with the countless homeless encampments (spanning single-occupancy to full-blown long-term shanty town) but overlaying everything with a smoky haze was enough to reframe it all and crank up the bleakness. peak end-of-world was the haggard street lady selling breathing masks to people streaming out of the movie theater...
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Wha?
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

the bearded hipster will perish

your name but literally
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Oh hah. Remember when people on here picked on me because I was a hipster? I wonder if people like Riley wanted to send me to the chambers.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I was leading the charge! you might even still be a hipster. but that's OK :lol:
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

hipster holocaust wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:43 am

Eh. There are plenty of bars to find work in. Who the fuck wants to do double the work of combing through their material and constructing an entirely new set just to appease some know-it-all kids? Like Judy Gold says I guess I would if the money was going to be significantly better, but if not meh. Unless the audience was going to be record breaking or something.

Don't let shit like that bother you. Plus offensive idiots break the rules all the time and sometimes it makes the show better. I witnessed Anal Cunt's best set at SUNY's most stuffy liberal arts college (the one PCU basically used for inspiration), and it was absolute fucking gold.
the guys on cum town say infinitely more offensive shit than gold or seinfeld or rock or any of those people, and they make like a million a year off their podcast and tour often—playing to shows 100% comprised of young people. that audience is absolutely more "campus left" politically than anything else (the venn diagram with chapo listeners is almost a circle).

judy gold can't get college gigs because nobody gives a shit about judy gold. nowadays comedy has left plenty of comedians behind. jim jefferies would sell out college campuses to this day, and he's not exactly known for being Super Gentle And Concerned About Everybody's Happiness When It Comes To Jokes
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Jeffries' gun control bit has made him pretty much invincible with the left. I think he could now fuck a dead Jewish grandmother on stage while making a funny face and people would give him a standing fucking ovation.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

hipster holocaust wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:40 pm Jeffries' gun control bit has made him pretty much invincible with the left. I think he could now fuck a dead Jewish grandmother on stage while making a funny face and people would give him a standing fucking ovation.
Is he that ventriloquist with the skeleton Osama bin laden puppet? Some asshole at work made the alarm on their phone that “silence I kill you I KEEL U!!” Thing and it rang for 15 minutes.
Ill body
/
Ill will