TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by FVBTVS »

yeah like how the they just flipped however many houses seats, state houses and won however many governorships running on .. the mueller investigation platform..?

what
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

MANTIS wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:59 am Didn't the photographer who captured that image later kill himself in despair?
Yeah. He had life long guilt for not picking her up and spent the next several years heavily abusing drugs and alcohol until his eventual suicide.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

hipster holocaust wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:36 am Who should her replacement be, genius?
Maybe that dude who trump appointed to a lower but still vastly important court who’s biggest qualifications were:

1) rightwing blogger
2) married to someone who was on trumps cabinet
3) writes Cthulhu fan fiction

It’s time that guy steps up to the big league.

Oh but that’s just hysterical hippie screeching and not a real issue, I must be triggered.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

FVBTVS wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:02 pm yeah like how the they just flipped however many houses seats, state houses and won however many governorships running on .. the mueller investigation platform..?

what
I'm talking about the next Presidential election, not the midterms.
cxwx wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:12 pm
MANTIS wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:59 am Didn't the photographer who captured that image later kill himself in despair?
Yeah. He had life long guilt for not picking her up and spent the next several years heavily abusing drugs and alcohol until his eventual suicide.
:|
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MANTIS wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:45 am
cxwx wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:37 pm Jeff Sessions is out the day after the mid terms? Trump really must be shitting his pants over Mueller closing in.
You think the Dems will let that happen before 2020 and ruin their only platform? ("We're not Trump!")

Nah

I know you’ve had this discussion with Ross in depth and don’t want I rehash it too much but I don’t think the all or nothing “both parties are garbage” throw the baby out with the bath water approach is helpful. I don’t think there is anyone here who has some grand illusion that the Democratic Party is anything but the mechanical structure that is most readily usable at this point. There is corruption everywhere but there are vastly different levels structurally of corruption and when it’s used generically it becomes a dumbed down wedge issue. It is essentially the kind of crap Jimmy Dore does and was one of the ways a far right lunatic was able to get in power in Brazil.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... se/373044/
Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

the problem is that the defining feature of fascism as a political philosophy is antagonism—to the point of total incongruence—of anything left-wing. brazil is a perfect example of that: more than any sort of positive platform, it's one of antagonistic and violent response to leftism. when the party nominally opposed to such a reactionary trend (in this case, democrats) gives away the game when it comes to leftism, it falsely concedes a prevailing tension: stripped raw, people tend to gravitate toward leftist views of the role of the state as opposed to rightist views, because even the archetypal "temporarily embarrassed millionaire" needs to pay for their insulin at some point

democrats, and their supporters, are striving for a return to what they perceive as normalcy. that normalcy, at least for now, is dead, and has been dead since... 9/11? or thereabouts. pretending that if we all just play the game the correct way, The Problems will sort themselves out, is more naive than any progressive policy platform you could name. pointing out that the democrats are just as useless in improving things may understate the nature and degree of corruption and evil, but it's not a useless exercise—and is less harmful than the blind allegiance to a false centrism that democrats, and only democrats, seem to harbor as the halcyon days of American Exceptionalism. there is a fundamental tension underpinning the american system that gets back to class disparity, and when both sides play into that tension as baked into the american experience... how can we expect anything different?
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

THE PROBLEMS
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:27 am stripped raw, people tend to gravitate toward leftist views of the role of the state
In other words, absent knowledge of history or science, people tend to gravitate towards leftism

:lol: :fp:

Great argument Perry Mason
"temporarily embarrassed millionaire"
Did you pick this lil number up from cascade whores jewish podcast?
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:07 pm
Toilet Fleet wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:27 am stripped raw, people tend to gravitate toward leftist views of the role of the state
In other words, absent knowledge of history or science, people tend to gravitate towards leftism

:lol: :fp:

Great argument Perry Mason
"temporarily embarrassed millionaire"
Did you pick this lil number up from cascade whores jewish podcast?

And if there is anyone that has training in history or science, it is definitely a 25 (26 now?) trail-fixing drunk.

Great argument.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:07 pm
This is like when like when Jesse Lee Peterson thinks he’s smart
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

it's amazing how in the span of two pullquotes, meatgrease is able to throw up all over himself more than two times. it's a house of leaves type of stupidity

not surprisingly, we're in position to have a massively corrupt AG because of... the congenitally evil and corrupt bush administration. this fraud is only in the position he's in thanks to an incredibly low bar for u.s. attorneys set when bush was in office—and continues today with article III judgeships. but yes, let all the pod save america ratfuckers falsely cast trump as some sui generis thing rather than the naked id of the republican ethic but also with protozoans living in his brain
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

I'm hopeful the human race will find some dignity in death

but not that hopeful
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Keeping in mind what we did to Kevorkian when he tried it I’m not gonna hold my breath.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

his album was tight tbqh
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:invcross:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

Wonder what gregoroth would be like as president?
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

:lol:

lady soldier at 2:50 :brokenheart:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Looks like a power keg ready to explode. I foresee thousands of ammo rounds shredding apart brown flesh. I really hope I’m wrong.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Thanks for posting that Kevorkian album, dudes! I never knew he was a musician, I've been listening to it for a day or two now - it's legitimately good, not just a novelty.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Holy shit is that the deus vult knight
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

I know I spelled that wrong but I'm not gooling it because knowing racist memes is gay if you do it on purpose