WHAT

DOES STACY KNOW
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by cxwx »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:43 am
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:27 am Could throwing gas at migrants across the border start a war? We're kinda like, attacking people who are currently in Mexico, idk seems powderkeg-ish. Not like Mexico is going to declare war on the US, but the whole thing seems kinda international/aggro
i mean the notion of a "border" qua line of demarcating complete sovereign control is necessarily blurred in the modern reactionary right mindset. it's precisely the same mindset that sees north korean missile testing as warranting a "response," iranian nuclear ambitions as "unacceptable," and palestinian attempts to exercise jurisdictional sovereign control as "acts of war."
Also nothing new. The justifications for preemptive strikes have always existed. It’s just more blantany dumber-er

(I wouldn’t necessarily say the concept of a preemptive strike in and of itself is always unjustified but it would have to be a very small set of circumstances and it almost always is completely jingoistic in its use)
Ill body
/
Ill will
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

How a future Trump Cabinet member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime

The eccentric hedge fund manager, whose friends included former President Bill Clinton, Donald Trump and Prince Andrew, was also suspected of trafficking minor girls, often from overseas, for sex parties at his other homes in Manhattan, New Mexico and the Caribbean, FBI and court records show.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Pretty sure Acosta, against all odds, has an even more punchable face than Bill Maher.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

I guess we were gassing kids across the border during the obomba years too so
Image Certified Poster
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

v legal v cool
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Geeheeb wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:55 amv legal v cool
yeah this is a brain melter
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

v legal v cough / cool v batman v superman V (miniseries 1983)
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

Has this come up in this thread yet? Saw this on TV last night while I had the UHF on, and I don't think it's a joke
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Yeah, almost positive it's real. And can see it selling millions... :|
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

that flag blanket living inside :lol:

isn't it hyper "offensive" to use the flag as a blanket or whatever?

i think cascade whore broke this story here :tup:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

“Pasta bear” was the first thing I had thought of when I originally saw that add.

I called the order number and it appears to be real but I didn’t stay on long enough to talk to any of the customer service reps.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

🤔
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Pretty sure that should be in the Chad fodder thread.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

maybe so, maybe so

let's take a moment to appreciate the insane amount of imprisonments, ginger ruskie spy plea bargains, and kushner-about-to-be-chief-of-staffs that have transpired, none of which were deemed worthy of posting her because it's just business as usual

trump's latest pivot on the hush money payment is incredible - "I had my lawyer do that, and lawyers know the law so therefore they can't be involved in breaking the law and if they DID happen to break the law, the main violation was bad lawyering".
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

he’s not... totally wrong on the lawyer front? in the sense that every state bar has very clear, virtually identical rules about not materially contributing to known criminal or otherwise unlawful conduct or omissions by clients. not surprisingly, he’s wrong about the whole reliance argument, just common sense tells you this. easy example, in a trump rendition of things, criminal organizations could openly orchestrate insanely illegal activities and get off 100% scot free if the lieutenants were all lawyers. that only works for banks and oil companies.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Toilet Fleet wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:37 am he’s not... totally wrong on the lawyer front? in the sense that every state bar has very clear, virtually identical rules about not materially contributing to known criminal or otherwise unlawful conduct or omissions by clients. not surprisingly, he’s wrong about the whole reliance argument, just common sense tells you this. easy example, in a trump rendition of things, criminal organizations could openly orchestrate insanely illegal activities and get off 100% scot free if the lieutenants were all lawyers. that only works for banks and oil companies.
In your opinion what are the odds of him being taken down by something like this?
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

is there numbers less than zero? i ain't no mathemagician

federal charges can't/won't stick while he's in office (i hate the u.s. constitution but ACKCHUALLY plain reading suggests the only way to get rid of a sitting president is through impeachment, not mere charges), state charges would fail for similar reasons (no way the framers included that kind of workaround), and he's got a court that would be certainly more sympathetic if just in a how-we-view-the-executive sense to that kind of argument. his conviction odds before the current senate in an impeachment are super fucking low: republican senators generally come from low-turnout chud states and going against Father Doctor Emperor Daddy Trump would be not just political suicide but risking that post-political career of getting paid by the huge right-wing grift "consultancy" economy
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

if this guy can't be thrown into jail post-presidency for his numerous NY state crimes and the charges that result, I will be very sad
Toilet Fleet wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:37 am he’s not... totally wrong on the lawyer front? / he’s wrong about the whole reliance argument
his angle is clearly that the former nullifies the latter, which is dumber than dogshit for the comical reasons you outlined

capo hutz
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Necrometer wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:25 am if this guy can't be thrown into jail post-presidency for his numerous NY state crimes and the charges that result, I will be very sad
post-presidency is an entirely different matter; but also, will there be the political will once he's out of office? i think it's a push: assuming he's actually voted out of office and doesn't put up a bizarre challenge to election results, there's going to be a desperate attempt (on both sides! wrongly!) to reframe the trump years as some aberration—which could inspire either those prosecutions or to backburner them as the larger nation pretends november 2016 through january 2021 never happened. those odds go firmly into "it's gonna happen" territory if he challenges an electoral loss in any way apart from angry tweets.

i'm not the first person to say it, but it would be beyond hilarious if trump himself flipped to pin it all on junior; i mean that would be a goddamn magnum opus of sociopathy and i would legit respect his let's say hustle on that one
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:23 pmi'm not the first person to say it, but it would be beyond hilarious if trump himself flipped to pin it all on junior; i mean that would be a goddamn magnum opus of sociopathy and i would legit respect his let's say hustle on that one
:lol: it would be so glorious
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

I think Eric would be the first to go
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

n legal, but v cool
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

:lol: