ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Re: ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Post by Necrometer »

I found out I was missing part of my penis when I was 23 and I was so filled with rage I wanted to commit suicide but instead opted for vasectomy. I do not want to raise children in a world that abhors forced female genital cutting yet encourages forced male genital cutting.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Yesterday Rumi found a mango peel in the trash and gnawed it clean. Of course he never touched the mango I cut in little pieces. Just another example how our eating journey has been nothing like I wanted it. He usually rather eat his dad’s slippers than anything but puffs and oat bars for tots. I try to remind myself that they are self regulating and will figure this out if we keep offering without pressure. I also need a pig farm to make use of the leftovers
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

a position of affairs men have even had recourse to cannibalism, though they kept it secret. One of these cannibals announced, without being forced to do so, as he was approaching old age, that in the course of his long and needy life he had killed and eaten by himself in dead secret sixty monks and a few infant laymen, a matter of six, but not more. That is extraordinarily few compared with the immense mass off ecclesiastics he had consumed. Grown up laymen, it appeared, he had never approached with that objective. Probably because in the twelfth century it was only the monks who were fit to eat, because they were the only people that were fat
Ill body
/
Ill will
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Total posts: 61224
(14.88 posts per day / 3.61% of all posts)
:?
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

I post too much but I’m an autistic fuck up.

I’m also pretty sure Ross looks like he hasn’t aged a day in the last 20 years and is still virtually hairless. He might be Judge Holden from Blood Meridian.
Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i was at 6.66 posts a day at one point but i took a weekend off
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Black Twitter Invites Ruth Bader Ginsburg to Wakanda to Receive Vibranium Ribs After Freak Accident
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Wormholegenerator
The 7000 Club

Post by Wormholegenerator »

I have never been to prison and I react the same way at these soda machines
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

my neighbor throw a rock at my window so he could hear better
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

As someone with a lot of time in the Christian community, hating someone for having “unusual” kinks is against the Bible itself. There’s sadly too many “Christians” that ignore this
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Why pikachu voice is different it was supposed to cute high pitch
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Sad there is a lot of really good game, but think people dont know about them, has much more imresiv lineup then neogeopocket what has onli 1 third paryta sonic. For example Ashen is one of the many examples
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Today's tunes: Rancid's "Life Won't Wait" (1998), the band's earnest shot at cutting a record similar to The Clash's "London Calling."

Did they hit their mark? Not really. But in aiming higher than they'd previously, Tim, Lars and co. churned out some solid numbers -- chief among them the rowdy opener, "Bloodclot," and other kickers like "Hoover Street," "New Dress," "Crane Fist," "Cash, Culture And Violence," "Lady Liberty," "Corazon De Oro," "Leicester Square" and surefire Greatest Hits entry, "The Wolf."
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

hahaha - that last sentence smacks of above-average AI content
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Is this blackened hardcore?
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Album of the day:
Ezra Furman's
"Transatlantic Exodus."
A transgender Bruce Springsteen meets The Postal Service. For real. And real good.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

formerly ghost boner
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i wrote about my vagina for @nytopinion
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

As a progressive rock composer, I have authority on what is and what is not progressive rock. Tool does not belong within this categorization, despite their reputation as a "technical" band, because Tool's riffs and composition structure fall more in line with alternative music. Pink Floyd is a pop band and doesn't have an itch in common with progressive rock.

However, it should be blatantly obvious to anyone with an ounce of sense that Mudvayne is a progressive rock band of the particular entity, progressive metal, with their music being rooted in the thrash and extreme (black and death) metal offshoots of prog-metal such as Voivod, Cynic, Atheist, Emperor, Death and Meshuggah, as well as the melodic progressive metal of bands like Dream Theater and Porcupine Tree.

Mudvayne's music is extremely technicality-based, using an assortment of time signature changes that are mathematically based, hence the frequently used label to describe the band, math metal, which originated as a joke made by the band (although math metal, sometimes called mathcore, is now a legitimately recognized genre thanks to bands like The Dillinger Escape Plan, Between the Buried and Me, Protest the Hero and many others). Their composition structures are based in a combination of melodic progressive rock with aspects in common with jazz fusion (on tracks such as "Severed" and "Prod") as well as influences from extreme metal (black, thrash and death metal bands).

However, since there are those who do not believe in reality as it is, who reject facts and make up their own reality, Mudvayne has been miscategorized in a number of assorted metal genres of which it does not belong and I have sought to correct the errors made in the minds of non-absolutes.

Mudvayne was only known as a progressive metal band prior to 2014. Since the Internet's metal community is very troll-oriented, a lot of Internet trolls have gone through the process of changing Mudvayne's genre on various websites, have altered Mudvayne's genre to either include "nu metal", a genre in which the band has never performed, associated with or belonged to, or to make it, inexcusably and ridiculously, the band's primary genre. Since then, a number of media organizations and books have picked up on the regrettably false claim to assert that Mudvayne was a nu-metal band, despite having nothing in common with the genre.

To explain what nu-metal is, I will simply state that it is a style popular in the late 90s and early 2000s derived largely from combinations of alternative music, strong rhythm, sometimes with aspects of hip-hop or industrial music. The bands that defined the nu-metal style all have aspects musically in common: Deftones, Korn, Limp Bizkit and Slipknot are clear examples. Mudvayne's music does not and has never had anything in common with this style.

I decided to email and otherwise contact several of the sources, one of whom is Colin Larkin, author of the garbage tome Encyclopedia of Popular Music, a revised entry of which mislabeled Mudvayne as nu-metal. I gave a simple explanation, in fair detail, of why Larkin is wrong, and asked for a retraction. Larkin responded with this insulting, time-wasting email explaining all too well, that Larkin relied on uninformed, unpaid slave labor to produce his book, who got their information from "the Internet" -- websites who got their information from other websites who got their information from Internet trolls.

This kind of thinking is the rubbish produced by the "non-absolutist" mentality, the mindset that rejects evidence, rejects reason, the mindset that I have fought my whole life.

Progressive rock is the only form of rock music which is a product of the Enlightenment's influence of free thinking, and progressive metal the only Enlightenment-derived form of metal music. Progressive rock and progressive metal are rooted in symphonic, chamber (sometimes described as classical) composition and jazz music. Please keep watching this site as I continue to gather more evidence against the mockery of bad music journalism on display against Mudvayne and their output of 5 classic and influential prog-metal albums (L.D. 50, The End of All Things To Come, Lost and Found, The New Game and their 2009 self-titled release) and the assorted prog-metal singles derived from these releases ("Dig", "Death Blooms", "Not Falling", "World So Cold", "Determined", "Happy?", "Forget to Remember", "Fall into Sleep", "Dull Boy", "Do What You Do", "Scarlet Letters" and "Scream with Me"). Please help all you can by leaving sources in the comments section (subject to approval to screen from troll responses) and help me restitute the dignity, respect and integrity of progressive rock and progressive metal that is under attack by such injustices of poor journalism.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

holy fucking shit
hyperviolence
Static Migration

Post by hyperviolence »

that has to be satire. Even a member of the band couldnt write that with a straight face
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

(as opposed to all the time signature changes that are alphabetically based)
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

spiritually based? or maybe time signatures relying on irrational or imaginary numbers... (still math afaik)

to be completely above board I earnestly love precisely one mudvayne song (mostly for the bass performance?) and I don't think it's totally reasonable to lump them in with nu metal (same protected status might be extended to system of a down). maybe I (and that author above) are just willing to redefine things to avoid admitting we like any nu-metal. regardless, that essay is something else.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Nah man I've heard like 1000000 people say the same thing about Mudvayne, i'm sure you're right

I just think of genre as some afterthought thing that only exists in ID3 tags, and any spaz attack over labels is really funny, especially if they're super-pretentious