the NOT WORTH ITS OWN THREAD thread could be revived

Music posts are a bannable offense.
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:43 pm

I was going to make a thread about not liking Elvis Costello...

NOT IN THIS FUTURE.

The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:47 pm

I DONT LIKE MACK 10.

cxwx
git help.
Location: For any decent to the personal level can make a purpose less pure

Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:59 am

What about Craig Mack?
There are no more tickets to the funeral

Foot Foot
How's them beans, ma?

Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:13 am

When Massive Attack’s Mezzanine turned 20, in April this year, the group celebrated by encoding it into DNA. That DNA will be released in the form of matt black spray paint inside an aerosol can, the group announced today (October 19). Each can contains about one million copies of the album, according to a press release.

In the press release, Massive Attack’s 3D joked, “It's a creative way to store your back catalogue, although DNA-encoded spray paint is unlikely to be adopted by street artists seeking anonymity.” (A longstanding and unfounded rumor claims that 3D, a sometime graffiti artist, is the secret identity of Banksy.)

Massive Attack Reissue Mezzanine as DNA Spray Paint

Toilet Fleet
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:37 pm

sign #84,331 that this board poisoned my brain: had to put my phone on mute when i noticed that i was emailing somebody with an email address containing "nfriend"

window was open and i was howling as i imagined my next email going to RIPrichardpryor

kevin hash
Inhale/Exhale

Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:47 pm

Foot Foot wrote:
When Massive Attack’s Mezzanine turned 20, in April this year, the group celebrated by encoding it into DNA. That DNA will be released in the form of matt black spray paint inside an aerosol can, the group announced today (October 19). Each can contains about one million copies of the album, according to a press release.

In the press release, Massive Attack’s 3D joked, “It's a creative way to store your back catalogue, although DNA-encoded spray paint is unlikely to be adopted by street artists seeking anonymity.” (A longstanding and unfounded rumor claims that 3D, a sometime graffiti artist, is the secret identity of Banksy.)

Fuck this.....stop the planet i need to get off.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

kevin hash
Inhale/Exhale

Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:48 pm

Speaking of shitty bands....how is it possible that papa roach has 10 FUCKING ALBUMS????
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

Jimm O' Lation
Zombie Apocalypse

Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:24 am

kevin hash wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:47 pm
Foot Foot wrote:

Fuck this.....stop the planet i need to get off.

Probably the gayest thing ever thought of

FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:03 pm

Joe Buck
Kill Whitey

Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:51 am

Hi I’m Joe Buck and welcome to the World Series on FOX, we’re so excited to bring you this series between two incredible historic franchises. Lets welcome in my partner in crime John Smoltz

SMOLTZ: The youth are a plague on this earth

BUCK: alright johns excited and so are we!

FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:49 pm

https://gizmodo.com/the-urban-legend-ab ... 1829968093
Human ashes have been spread in flower beds, on bushes and on Magic Kingdom lawns; outside the park gates and during fireworks displays; on Pirates of the Caribbean and in the moat underneath the flying elephants of the Dumbo ride. Most frequently of all, according to custodians and park workers, they’ve been dispersed throughout the Haunted Mansion, the 49-year-old attraction featuring an eerie old estate full of imaginary ghosts.

“The Haunted Mansion probably has so much human ashes in it that it’s not even funny,” said one Disneyland custodian.

Eight Bit Alien
Don't mess with my shit.

Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:00 pm

massive attack's NOT gay thoughts
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.

FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:59 pm

FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:33 pm

Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:42 pm

FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road

Toilet Fleet
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:07 pm

my grandfather has been in the hospital for the past week or so; he’s well into his 90s and has had a defective heart valve since forever. got a call from my sister at what i can only describe as a weird time, so i girded myself for the worst—and was told my grandmother had died. now i’m not an expert but that is some david blaine type misdirection

also our middle kid scratched her cornea at day care somehow so she’s taking over my half of the bed tonight so my wife can comfort her during what i can only describe as fitful sleep

Tuesday: what a cvnt

zombiehead
Patient Zero

Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:31 pm

I'm getting into this dudes videos lately. He can be annoying but his amount of research on these sadsacks makes up for it.

jesus fucking christ

MeatGrease
Ponda Baba

Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:25 pm

Toilet Fleet wrote:
my grandfather has been in the hospital for the past week or so; he’s well into his 90s and has had a defective heart valve since forever. got a call from my sister at what i can only describe as a weird time, so i girded myself for the worst—and was told my grandmother had died. now i’m not an expert but that is some david blaine type misdirection

also our middle kid scratched her cornea at day care somehow so she’s taking over my half of the bed tonight so my wife can comfort her during what i can only describe as fitful sleep

Sending thoughts and prayers to your rainbow mestizo family

cxwx
git help.
Location: For any decent to the personal level can make a purpose less pure

Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:46 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Toilet Fleet wrote:

I hope you die a slow miserable death in front of your family. Fuck you.
There are no more tickets to the funeral

MeatGrease
Ponda Baba

Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:01 am

:confused: What the fuck is your problem fat ass? I can't offer sincere condolences now? Fuck you too bub.

Glub
Soul of the Martyr

Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:57 am

MeatGrease wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:01 am
:confused: What the fuck is your problem fat ass? I can't offer sincere condolences now? Fuck you too bub.
I bet his problem is that you're a closeted dick-hungry dweeb with no discernable personality or sense of humor.

I'm just guessing though. It could easily be one of your other shit personality traits.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.

Glub
Soul of the Martyr

Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:04 pm

cxwx wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:46 pm
MeatGrease wrote:
Toilet Fleet wrote:

I hope you die a slow miserable death in front of your family. Fuck you.
You think this dork's family views him as anything other than a burden or an embarrassment?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:13 pm

Huh huh hurrrr what did I do :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: huh huh hyuck :lol:
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA

RY4N
DEICIDEDLY METAL

Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:09 pm

bring your grandpa a pint of wild turkey. thats what my grandpa wanted when he was in the hospital and they just had to check the battery in his pacemaker.

featherboa
Olde Timer

Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:28 am

Some local parents protested (at 7:30 in the morning) against a homeless shelter opening near the elementary school today. It' really hurting my brain for many multiple reasons.
let's overturn these tables disconnect these cables
This place don't make sense to me no more
copstache wrote: i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call
FVBTVS wrote:probably some punk broth
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs