Ill body
/
Ill will
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Re: things that make you rationally angry

Post by hipster holocaust »

This is making me the opposite of rationally angry :lol:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

last night i had a dream i was digging up gold and he was classifying it for me
formerly ghost boner
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

I lent a guitar to some one because they were broke and changed jobs every few months. I texted him today as I hadn’t talked to the guy in awhile. “Oh, I moved to Oregon” hey meatgrease, kick this guy in the nuts for me.
Ill body
/
Ill will
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

cxwx wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:10 pm I lent a guitar to some one because they were broke and changed jobs every few months. I texted him today as I hadn’t talked to the guy in awhile. “Oh, I moved to Oregon” hey meatgrease, kick this guy in the nuts for me.
I thought this was going to be about you being an obese virgin...
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

the awesome Assassin wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:14 pm
cxwx wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:10 pm I lent a guitar to some one because they were broke and changed jobs every few months. I texted him today as I hadn’t talked to the guy in awhile. “Oh, I moved to Oregon” hey meatgrease, kick this guy in the nuts for me.
I thought this was going to be about you being an obese virgin...
I’m not a virgin
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

He said his wife and kid are still here. I told him to keep it. It’s just a piece of shit BC rich warlock. Am I a sucker? Probably.
Ill body
/
Ill will
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

I was stuck behind an indecisive fat woman at Subway today.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/h ... 059163.php

Guy was released from death row after 12 years. Due to some legalese mumbo jumbo the state comptroller is denying paying him the $2 million in restitution he is supposed to get for having his life flushed down the toilet for over a decade because the judge didn't technically have the authority to declare him innocent, it's like the reverse of when a child molester gets let go because the search warrant wasn't signed in the right place. Plus a cop found the phone record that would have proved he was innocent at trial buried in his garage in 2013 yet it appears they actually knew that phone bill existed all along before it was lost. Very shady shit.
Ill body
/
Ill will
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

"Funny" traffic signs on the freeway. Especially when they're trying to tell you not to text and drive. Dude, you're making me read a text message right now.
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

youtube videos by internet historians
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

cxwx wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:01 am Weird creepy friend I had in the 5th grade messaging my mother on Facebook.
Holy shit, this was in 2018? Feels like yesterday.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Watching joe Rogan and Tim pool talk about how the media total distorted and maligned Elon musk when he gave hospitals a bunch of broken cpap machines instead of tracheal tube ventilators.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

grown men referring to women as "mommy"

"best mommy in the world" about your wife? no
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

I'll follow that up with grown ass men who call things "yummy"
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

cxwx wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 2:16 am joe Rogan
I'm not a Rogan hater, some of his UFC commentary is good, and he seems to be a live and let live kind of guy, but when he and his court of retards go full bro talk ("Dude's a moooooonster.") I want to send zem to ze gaschambers straight away. Also, when they talk about "alphas" and "betas" and the like and act as if that was any proper, grown-up way to describe complex human interaction, and not some infantile, power-fantasy bullshit.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smooth »

The Talmud wrote:Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.
Stink Pig
Big White Dummy

Post by Stink Pig »

THE KILL wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:47 am
cxwx wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 2:16 am joe Rogan
I'm not a Rogan hater
same here. my friend is vegan and hates him for his opinions on diet. I have nothing invested in those beliefs so I could care less about that. some of his guests should be turned into fertilizer though, starting with Ted Nugent. next up would be that Steven Crowder shit splat. two of the most pathetic “lives” on the planet.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

copstache wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 11:03 pm I'll follow that up with grown ass men who call things "yummy"
whenever anyone desribes something as "yummy" im never sure if theyre being funny or ironic or serious and it almost always makes me laugh

it is an absurd word for adults to use
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Someone trying to log into my Apple ID in Tunisia. Fake me is in more interesting places than real me.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/arts/album ... st-comment

Album sales surge for Morgan Wallen after racist comment

NASHVILLLE, Tenn. (AP) — Fans of Morgan Wallen are buying up the country star’s latest album after a video showed him shouting a racial slur last week.

Wallen’s sophomore record, “Dangerous: The Double Album” retains its top spot for a fourth week on Billboard’s all-genre albums chart, less than a week after Wallen apologized for using racist language.

The country music industry acted swiftly to publicly rebuke him and radio stations and streaming services removed his songs from their playlists. But fans responded by playing him even more.

Billboard reports that his latest album sold 25,000 copies during the week ending Feb. 4, an increase of 102%, according to MRC Data. Billboard reported that that the album’s streaming numbers slightly increased by 3%, representing roughly 160 million on-demand streams. Song downloads from the album also went up by 67%.

Wallen’s popularity had skyrocketed in the last year and songs like “Seven Summers” and “Wasted on You” earned him crossover success on pop radio. His album was already setting streaming records and is the first country album to spend four weeks atop the Billboard 200 chart since 2003, when Shania Twain’s album “Up!” spent five weeks at the top.

Hannah Karp, Billboard’s editorial director, said that some uptick in interest in his music is coming from people who are curious about Wallen in the wake of the scandal and media attention. But she said that also shows how his fans are responding to decisions to remove him from the radio as well.

“His fans are likely streaming him more because they can’t hear him on the radio anymore,” said Karp. “Some fans may be streaming him more in addition to show their support for him, which is something that super fans and fan armies often do.”

Karp noted that in general album sales and downloads are much smaller than streaming numbers for all artists, so it doesn’t take much to cause large percentage jumps in sales.

Karp said that it may be too early to predict the long-term consequences for Wallen.

“We haven’t seen the full effect of radio dropping his music from playlists. Radio is a really powerful driver of consumption, so it’s possible that will end up in decreasing streaming and sales eventually,” she said.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Room full of stupid shit, less embarrassing crap would be on the wall of a 13 year old kruncore fan. I like how he has some crumpled up beer cans as props, he probably just dumped them out and actually drinks designer vodka.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

:awesome:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:48 am my mega-post
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.