thread of audio abominations and various heresies.

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61864
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:46 pm

thank you so much for the omnia vids, footfoot - I love it

All our sheep skins are of certified origin
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2344
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:20 pm

STERILIZE EVERYONE
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
User avatar
zombiehead
Patient Zero
Posts: 24765
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:12 pm
Location: ny

Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:43 pm

I was expecting In Extremo type shit but got Rusted Root.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14829
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:26 am

holy fuck those omnia videos
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14829
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:28 am

every one involved with this was homeschooled
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
Jimm O' Lation
Throbbing Black Werebeast
Posts: 262
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 am

Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:48 am

FVBTVS wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:28 am
every one involved with this was homeschooled
:lol:
featherboa
Olde Timer
Posts: 5650
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:21 pm

oh no
let's overturn these tables disconnect these cables
This place don't make sense to me no more
copstache wrote: i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call
FVBTVS wrote:probably some punk broth
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14829
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:28 pm

:fp:
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
copstache
Total Recluse
Posts: 22958
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: http://420.moe/

Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:27 pm

bahahah

her twitter is something too https://twitter.com/DaPholosopher
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
User avatar
zombiehead
Patient Zero
Posts: 24765
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:12 pm
Location: ny

Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:29 pm

would
User avatar
zombiehead
Patient Zero
Posts: 24765
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:12 pm
Location: ny

Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:39 pm

Why is there a bar band on SNL?
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14829
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:46 pm

bleak
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
zombiehead
Patient Zero
Posts: 24765
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:12 pm
Location: ny

Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:29 pm

cxwx
Feed me yummy stuff.
Posts: 1762
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:52 am

Jimm O' Lation wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:58 pm
digital snare sounds like fists speedbagging tubs of butter :tdown:
What are you blabbering about. When you say “digital” are you talking about sample replacement, triggers, programmed drums, time lined, a digital recording, what? You can have a digital recording that sounds natural and a totally analog recording on a real drum kit that sounds mechanical and fake. This is a completely meaningless sentence.
It was a disappointing confession
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
Eight Bit Alien wrote: I know this because of my enlightened centrism.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14829
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:54 am

Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
Foot Foot
How's them beans, ma?
Posts: 3392
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:51 pm
Location: Precious with a Dick
Contact:

Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:12 am



was expecting some outdated hair metal misogyny and instead i got a song that is literally about a cunting GPS.
User avatar
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 11601
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:41 am

FVBTVS wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:54 am
hahahahaha
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14829
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:44 am

thank you
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14829
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:12 am

Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2344
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:42 am

welp, that's in my head for the rest of the year
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14829
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:17 am

and they only needed to repeat 'made in china' 59 thousand times in 5 minutes
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
cxwx
Feed me yummy stuff.
Posts: 1762
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:43 am



I was digging around trying to find more Times Up stuff from them being mentioned in the other thread and stumbled upon this.

I can’t tell if this is amazing or atrocious. Members of Dying Fetus playing rapcore in 1999. It sounds like Biohazard with heavier guitars and a piccolo snare. There is even some weird whammy pedal sounding like shit ala RATM. The YouTube channel is “Hotelfire” I assume the former relapse poster? He has some pretty cool shit uploaded
It was a disappointing confession
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
Eight Bit Alien wrote: I know this because of my enlightened centrism.
Post Reply