TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Hey man how's being unloved, talentless, unhealthy and poor working out? Just curious, the other day I was thinking about being completely fucking NOTHING and I thought I should get the 411 from you
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

. Triple post
Last edited by cxwx on Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

cxwx wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:45 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:17 pm Hey man how's being unloved, talentless, unhealthy and poor working out? Just curious, the other day I was thinking about being completely fucking NOTHING and I thought I should get the 411 from you
Your whole fucking life is that of a dumb gimmick.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Since I can’t edit posts for shit and have no good comebacks today for being insulted, I’ll use this fubared mess of a post to urge you all to call your congress persons and ask them to vote no on paygo and HR1. Thank you for your time.

As far as my health goes my weight is pretty out of control which exasperates my bad knees. I’m not diabetic and surprisingly have good cholesterol. Blood pressure is fair. I don’t take any hard drugs other than alcohol. The worst condition I deal with is Graves’ disease.

Any further questions regarding my status as a non-entity will be scheduled for an upcoming interview, call my secretary to make an appointment.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

keep that BP in check if you do have Graves brother.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

cw is pretty bad at the internet but holy shit
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Geeheeb wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:21 pm keep that BP in check if you do have Graves brother.
It was never really high. Even when I first got diagnosed and my resting heart rate was absurdly high (90bpm) my actually blood pressure was only kinda high which seemed really weird but I ain’t no doctor so wut do I know. My heart rate was actually too low for awhile from the beta blockers (50 bpm). It’s been pretty stable at around 70-75 for a year and a half. I can’t afford the $4000 for the radio active iodine so I just play the endless game of different doses of methimazole every few months to try to get the right balance. I know I shouldn’t be bitching and whining when others have much worse health problems but I thought I’d derail the thread further. Sometimes I fantasize about going off the medication just so I can start losing tons of weight again even though it would be counter productive as my heart would explode and my bones would decalcify but that’s just the kind of sick perverse fuck I am.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:50 pm
Geeheeb wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:21 pm keep that BP in check if you do have Graves brother.
It was never really high. Even when I first got diagnosed and my resting heart rate was absurdly high (90bpm)
That's not that bad.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

solid page!
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

but what if cw is trump's alt

paygo is dumb as shit though, that's a supremely fair point and should not be the way of things if the democrats are going to come up with substantive legislahahaha couldn't even finish the thought
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

I went to get some swimmers ear medicines and my heart rate was 30. The nurse was like Ummm.... I guess we should check again?
So I breathed a little faster during the second round to improve my score to a 42.
Image Certified Poster
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

are you a swimmer though
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

cxwx wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:46 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:17 pm Hey man how's being unloved, talentless, unhealthy and poor working out? Just curious, the other day I was thinking about being completely fucking NOTHING and I thought I should get the 411 from you
This is the high stakes drama this board has been lacking for so many years :tup:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

i read that as rkf jr and i was like i guess i dont care whatever
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:56 am are you a swimmer though
i will vouch for his open water swimming ability :tup:
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

As long as I have flippers
Image Certified Poster
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Post by Jimm O' Lation »

cxwx wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:46 pm

when a former heroin addict tells you that you're garbage, you really should zip your cocksucker and log out forever.nothing left for you here, faggot.

you suck shit at everything you do, but his life is a dumb gimmick? you're the worst.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Jame was on smack?
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

I don't even smoke weed dude
I take benadryl to fall asleep sometimes but that's just because I have such a high IQ that my brain doesn't stop solving equations, and thinking about General Zod on it's own late into the night

someones confused because on the streets my gang name is "smack my bitch up" and they probably heard about that

ps if I see someone and they piss me off I have the ability to scream "GLEN BENTON" and they die on the spot, so be careful

Cascade Whore I'm sorry for being a dickhead, I get dehydrated lately and I think it makes me cranky. I will accept whatever form of ritualistic shame-acceptance you want to make us even.

I'll make any thread or change my avatar to any picture you want so long as it isn't some histrionic antifa thing about Donald Trump, OR a Jordan Peterson quote that proves postmodern semiotic advancement about the ontological position of marxist theory in power rangers
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

Image Certified Poster
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

the support pm presidency
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:16 ama Jordan Peterson quote that proves postmodern semiotic advancement
Semiotics is probably already too relativistic for DOCTOR Peterson.

Was it Goatus that used to do heroin?
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-for ... -fast-food

this is worth the click-through - Trump is hosting some sports team and because the whole government is shut down he had to foot the bill for dinner. he bought them literally fast food burgers & pizza

simply putting wendy's burgers next to mcdonald's burgers is a deeply disturbing act in itself - evidence of an all-subsuming nihilism

and for james...
:torsanswaterbottleofmirth:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning