I think that Richard Spencer

Music posts are a bannable offense.
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Re: I think that Richard Spencer

Post by chrisinLA »

A person like Nina, with a large psychological hole inside that can only be filled by reading about herself online in ANY capacity would be a horrible choice to extend a family with a permanent girlfriend(2nd common law wife).

She would only stay long enough to tell people a horrible story or 2 then leave. She wouldn't be the life long family member and care taker that would properly fill the role.
She's seeking the wrong kind of attention for that role.
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

Plus she has a fat ass. A guy with an average dick would find himself fucking her ass cheeks doing doggy style.
Jerrod
git help.

Post by Jerrod »

riley-o wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:48 pm Hold up hold up hold up.

Kaka has kids and a wife ??

Or is that one of those future plans like “won’t be fat much longer” ?
He keeps side-stepping the question, so I'm going with the latter.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Yeah still not clear on whether or not Kaka has a wife.

If he doesn’t, the fact that he keeps referring to his specifically Asian wife is pretty fucking creepy (par for the Kaka course) and racist in its own right, when he doesn’t have an Asian wife at all, let alone an Asian one, let alone letting you throw up in it (nice try)
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:00 am Also ChrisInLA, all day today I walked around my house thinking about song lyrics and changing them so that they're all about your Asian mail order bride soldering her vagina closed
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

riley-o wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:27 am Yeah still not clear on whether or not Kaka has a wife.

If he doesn’t, the fact that he keeps referring to his specifically Asian wife is pretty fucking creepy (par for the Kaka course) and racist in its own right, when he doesn’t have an Asian wife at all, let alone an Asian one, let alone letting you throw up in it (nice try)
Aren't you married to a hapa? This sounds hypocritical...
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:33 pm
riley-o wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:27 am Yeah still not clear on whether or not Kaka has a wife.

Is this the start of a line of questioning that ends with you asking about Riley's penis again?

Don't take the bait, Riley!
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Welcome back meatlease. What’s your opinion of the right wing YouTube hapa sensation “roaming millennial”. I think she’s pretty cute.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:56 pm

Welcome back meatlease. What’s your opinion of the right wing YouTube hapa sensation “roaming millennial”. I think she’s pretty cute.
If she's cute she's automatically to be filed under "women who won't give meatgrease the time of day."

If she wasn't cute, on the other hand.....she'd probably go in the same file, if we're being honest.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

kaka at your funeral I'm going to pay 12 beautiful girls from the mountain to put flowers in their hair and dance in a circle holding hands while the theme song from 'Conan the Barbarian' plays from a helicopter overhead
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

I don't follow that crap so I don't know who that it is but I'm against it on principle
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:52 pm

I don't follow that crap so I don't know who that it is but I'm against it on principle
Against what on principle, being a happa? A genetic trait that a person has absolutely no control over? Or do you mean interracial breading in general? Do you perhaps have a diagram of what subset of homosapien sapiens are allowed to reproduce? I imagine it wouldn’t resemble the monster family tree from Vincent Price’s “The Monster Club”
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:59 pm
Against what on principle, being a happa? A genetic trait that a person has absolutely no control over? Or do you mean interracial breading in general? Do you perhaps have a diagram of what subset of homosapien sapiens are allowed to reproduce? I imagine it wouldn’t resemble the monster family tree from Vincent Price’s “The Monster Club”
Both.

I take an Aristotelian view of natural kinds so muddying up the distinct human races is an affront to the natural order of things and the true diversity of the world, not the social Marxist diversicrap definition

But hapas in particular are a dangerous mix. They have high rates of psychosis, depression, and other mental illnesses. Elliott Rodgers was a hapa, and there have been many others like that actually. As if that wasn't bad enough a lot of them are mixed with Jews like Mark Zuckerberg and are emerging in places like SF as a distinct ethnic caste of white hating Technocrat overlords. They all have that complex where they wish they were white so they become super anti-white as a way to lash out.

I don't think Asians are good looking in any way and seeing so many old divorced white Boomers marry gold digging tiger women who will take them for all their worth, based on false stereotypes that Asian females are "more submissive" or "more feminine" (people like Kaka actually), instead of leaving an inheritance for their kids...it's all just fucking depressing man. It's disgusting. This whole situation is a powder keg ready to blow.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

I take an Aristotelian view of your mom wishing 200 baby cobras crawled out of her cunt instead of you
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:35 pm
Both.

I take an Aristotelian view of natural kinds so muddying up the distinct human races is an affront to the natural order of things and the true diversity of the world, not the social Marxist diversicrap definition

But hapas in particular are a dangerous mix. They have high rates of psychosis, depression, and other mental illnesses. Elliott Rodgers was a hapa, and there have been many others like that actually. As if that wasn't bad enough a lot of them are mixed with Jews like Mark Zuckerberg and are emerging in places like SF as a distinct ethnic caste of white hating Technocrat overlords. They all have that complex where they wish they were white so they become super anti-white as a way to lash out.

I don't think Asians are good looking in any way and seeing so many old divorced white Boomers marry gold digging tiger women who will take them for all their worth, based on false stereotypes that Asian females are "more submissive" or "more feminine" (people like Kaka actually), instead of leaving an inheritance for their kids...it's all just fucking depressing man. It's disgusting. This whole situation is a powder keg ready to blow.
What is your opinion of American (USA) colleges being primarily filled with Asians today? I predict a decline of dumber and poorer white America. As the future middle and upper management of the United States will be filled with more and more Asian faces the how honkys will start to increasingly feel what it is to be a nigger and/or a spic. While at the same time whites are about 77% of the population. The peckerwoods aren’t going to take too kindly to dropping down a notch on the totem pole and considering how heavily armed the average redneck yokel is, the United States is going to be a very ugly place in the next 20 years.

But what I really want to know is, have you ever kicked a sideways cunt? You can tell me, I’m a fellow blue eyed devil.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

YOU'RE TRADING A REAL HUMAN LIFE FOR THE WHITE TEXT ON MEMES
GO OUTSIDE
ITS NOT TOO LATE
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:35 pm
Both.

Bahahaha.
There's a lot of gold in these here hills.

Let's start with a 4Chan-worthy nerd going on about the "natural order."

Hey squirt, if we lived in a state of nature, you'd be shining all of our shoes instead of running your cocksucker.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:44 pm YOU'RE TRADING A REAL HUMAN LIFE FOR THE WHITE TEXT ON MEMES
GO OUTSIDE
ITS NOT TOO LATE
Are you talking to me, kaka, meatfleas or all three. As if your life amounts to anything more than memes with some old synthesizer or midi files playing in the background. Anyways, I’m sure even someone as out of shape as me could kick the shit out of you. I’d make you suck my sub average dick and lick my bitch tits.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Did you say that in a scary wrestler voice in your head
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

NO YOU ARE
SUCK MY PEEPEE
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

And yeah I was talking to the other guy
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

PUT MY PEEPEE IN YOUR MOUTH
BECAUSE I TOLD YOU SO

MIDI BITCH
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Sub post:

If we are on the subject of “submissive Asian women”

The most loud mouthed and aggressive women I’ve ever met have been Filipinos.

Actually Bosnian women are probably even more agro.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:53 pm Did you say that in a scary wrestler voice in your head
I said it in a peewee Herman voice
Last edited by cxwx on Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ill body
/
Ill will