I think that Richard Spencer

Music posts are a bannable offense.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Re: I think that Richard Spencer

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:42 pm
What is your opinion of American (USA) colleges being primarily filled with Asians today? I predict a decline of dumber and poorer white America. As the future middle and upper management of the United States will be filled with more and more Asian faces the how honkys will start to increasingly feel what it is to be a nigger and/or a spic. While at the same time whites are about 77% of the population. The peckerwoods aren’t going to take too kindly to dropping down a notch on the totem pole and considering how heavily armed the average redneck yokel is, the United States is going to be a very ugly place in the next 20 years.

But what I really want to know is, have you ever kicked a sideways cunt? You can tell me, I’m a fellow blue eyed devil.
I dont know man. It's a good question. These days I'm not too optimistic about the future. Trump turned out to be a dud but it was a fun project getting him into the white house anyway. I think America will just sink into the sea some day. This is an evil and cursed ancient land.

I think it's pretty much over for white people in general. Perhaps places like Estonia will live on but there's no guarantee of anything anymore.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Meatsperm:

“But Wut about black wimmins!? They are ALWAYS being rude!!11!2!1!1 Kurt is technical!!”
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:56 pm This is an evil and cursed ancient land.

Would you let a red woman piss down your throat while she stuffs a peace pipe up your turd cutter?
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Meat grease

Post pictures or your human girlfriend
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:03 pm Meat grease

Cause of death: laughter.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:17 pm
cxwx wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:03 pm Meat grease

Cause of death: laughter.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:56 pm
cxwx wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:42 pm
What is your opinion of American (USA) colleges being primarily filled with Asians today? I predict a decline of dumber and poorer white America. As the future middle and upper management of the United States will be filled with more and more Asian faces the how honkys will start to increasingly feel what it is to be a nigger and/or a spic. While at the same time whites are about 77% of the population. The peckerwoods aren’t going to take too kindly to dropping down a notch on the totem pole and considering how heavily armed the average redneck yokel is, the United States is going to be a very ugly place in the next 20 years.

But what I really want to know is, have you ever kicked a sideways cunt? You can tell me, I’m a fellow blue eyed devil.
I dont know man. It's a good question. These days I'm not too optimistic about the future. Trump turned out to be a dud but it was a fun project getting him into the white house anyway. I think America will just sink into the sea some day. This is an evil and cursed ancient land.

I think it's pretty much over for white people in general. Perhaps places like Estonia will live on but there's no guarantee of anything anymore.
Of note: it's not over for white people, it's over for subpar white people.

Talented, educated, personable white people such as myself and many others here will do just fine, fuck you very much.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Hey Jame, it just occurred to me, aren’t you a fucking nicotine addict? You are probably more “unhealthy” than I am. Not that it matters. Just remember, when the storm troopers of the new millennial are stuffing you into an oven, I was a political faggot.

Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

I SAID I WAS SORRY AND DEHYDRATED
JUST POST WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Vaping dehydrates you.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:04 pm I SAID I WAS SORRY AND DEHYDRATED
JUST POST WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU
Change your avatar to the picture of you with “GFC” painted on your chest and the shaved head with you looking like some eurotrash piece of shit like Right Said Fred or what ever. I think that would make us about even.
Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:35 pm I take an Aristotelian view

distinct human races
true diversity of the world
social Marxist

white hating Technocrat overlords
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Aristotle?

I don’t known shit about Greek philosophy.

There was a collection of Sophocles plays at the free book case at work.

Odyssey was a real asshole to Ajax.
Ill body
/
Ill will
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

cxwx wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:42 pm You can tell me, I’m a fellow blue eyed devil.
I thought you were part Indian or Mexican or something, which is why Meaty liked picking on you. Maybe I was getting you mixed up with Umesh.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

I don’t even know what a hapa is and I’m not going to sully google’s engines with finding out
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Pretty brave move, how are you expecting to stand in an equal fight with him if you don't know the terminology?
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

It's Travis Browne's nickname. That's all I've got.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Post by Jimm O' Lation »

hipster holocaust wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:11 am
cxwx wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:42 pm You can tell me, I’m a fellow blue eyed devil.
I thought you were part Indian or Mexican or something, which is why Meaty liked picking on you. Maybe I was getting you mixed up with Umesh.
both of them are delusional losers, so your confusion is understandable
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Jimm O' Lation wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:21 am
both of them are delusional losers, so your confusion is understandable
In stark contrast to meatgrease: a 26 (?) year old who, despite having no meaningful formal education past high school and a resume which lists nothing that isn't mindless manual labor or entry-level retail/customer service, thinks he's going to enlighten scientists and attorneys and surgeons on his exalted/any day now status as a Warrior-priest.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

There is Mexican and Native American blood in my veins but so little I don’t look like anything but a pasty potato eating mick. I remember meatpeace saying he was part native.
Ill body
/
Ill will
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Oh yeah, me too :lol: :lol: :lol:
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

wait so CW is not the fat asian kid in the misfits shirt? illusions painfully stripped away...
chrisinLA wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:30 am
Necrometer wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:11 am
chrisinLA wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:36 pmBeing racist is dumb. Interracial love is the best. It's exotic and stuff. These people like Nina and her Nazi husband are just people who want be be proud of being dumb and ignorant.
dude it's pretty transparent that racist stereotypes motivate your interest in asian women
Actually, this is the reason. The 2nd reason is the deep, extended family culture.
so asians are genetically more adorable via them appearing infantile, and you're into the idea of in-laws that will put up with whatever you bring to the table

you're helping make my point, I think? as usual :lol:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:47 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:33 pm
riley-o wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:27 am Yeah still not clear on whether or not Kaka has a wife.

If he doesn’t, the fact that he keeps referring to his specifically Asian wife is pretty fucking creepy (par for the Kaka course) and racist in its own right, when he doesn’t have an Asian wife at all, let alone an Asian one, let alone letting you throw up in it (nice try)
Aren't you married to a hapa? This sounds hypocritical...
Is this the start of a line of questioning that ends with you asking about Riley's penis again?

Don't take the bait, Riley!
You could look at meatsqueak's post in two ways, sour grapes at Riley having a hot wife or self hatred at his own latent homosexuality as he considers being gay a moral and spiritual weakness. A Jewish degeneracy if you will.
Ill body
/
Ill will
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by How Are Mortiis Goatse?! »

He is definitely dealing with some shame regarding his repressed homosexuality. I'm not sure if it is an euphemism for semen or anal lube, but "meatgrease" certainly sounds gay. There is no doubt a queen inside that guy yearning to be out and proud and waving that rainbow flag, considering how much he subconsciously projects gayness with everything he says and does.

It's OK to be gay dude. Leave the hate behind and live your best gay life, you'll be so much happier and people will like you more!