TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Necrometer »

there's also that july 4 visit to russia of exclusively republican lawmakers last year which is just fucking WEIRD. I only have Qanon levels of certainty around that one though...
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

he's trying to leave nato, guyyy

and the sec of def pretty much resigned over it?

now i know why sjw scum wax all day about emotional labor :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i mean i agree anyone posting popcorn reactions gifs on twitter to buzzfeed acrticles about trump/russia should be definitely shot out of a cannon into the sea but come on

if you're trying to say that there's fundamentally more urgent and terrible impacts theyre having on more important matters (climate, the environment, the border etc) and the russia shit is less important to you than i dont have a problem with that fwiw
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

dude buzzfeed broke both the dossier and the trump-cohen subornation (new word for me!) - I think we need to find a different punchline e-rag :lol:
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

FVBTVS wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:31 amif you're trying to say that there's fundamentally more urgent and terrible impacts theyre having on more important matters (climate, the environment, the border etc) and the russia shit is less important to you than i dont have a problem with that fwiw
indeed

although I don't think the border/wall stuff is strictly non-russia. racial nonsense in the US is part of their agenda. they even ruined episode VIII by tricking cuck bloggers into writing response pieces about how it wasn't actually SJW propaganda. can't we just talk about the actual problems!?!?
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Necrometer wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:20 amI don't think russia is a massive causal agent
then why does it fucking matter

you put names to actual people and actual groups that are actually fucking things up—and, mind you, have continued to fuck things up INDEPENDENT of russian komrpomoatlkanstnl;erkskaya for decades! the problem is fucking endemic and that there is this insane focus on a foreign government instead of the actual native causal agents that even you admit conceivably could have their own incredibly shitty motivations is just unbelievable

democrats in office and in the media focus on russia because to implicate all foreign influence would spotlight their own kowtowing to qatar and other international financiers. that's why russia is a story—not because of the gravamen of their alleged conduct, but because it's from the wrong team and didn't go through the appropriate laundering—if trump had set up a think tank or five, there'd be no there there.

(and for all your talk about "unwinnable arguments," you then imply that having the same vague big-picture political objectives is close enough—but there were going to be two horses to bet on. is the uranium one non-story now somehow a story just because russian interests were vaguely served? is it all just russia all the way down? and again, the GOP playbook has been basically unchanged since yeltsin was in office, with a slight ramp-up in cruise missile-ing brown people since 9/11. how is that not hugely exculpatory?)
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

that is a good argument

before I respond, could you do a quick fill-in of:
"obama was _____'s puppet"
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

it is a very good (left flanking) pedantic argument that totally ignores the reality warping and granular depth of the trump familys grift and behavior that effectively makes that the cato institute influencing policy w koch bros money the same as michael cohen buying polls with vitor belforts gloves
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

cant we all just hate every fascist, competent or not

i mean i too welcome the future where the countrys elections are determined solely by the combined and opposed efforts of the worlds various intelligence services to smear their unfavored candidate on the social media network of choice. and that'll be no different than, say, aipac existing or whatever

:wank: / :mastoman:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

okay hear me out

modern life means navigating a soul destroying and vertiginous kaleidoscope of sideshows :idea:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Necrometer wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:59 am that is a good argument

before I respond, could you do a quick fill-in of:
"obama was _____'s puppet"
the financial industry
the medical industry
the military industrial complex
the Saudi royal family
his own imagined legacy
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

i honestly feel like having a lot of answers there is preferable, not damning

unless you think those all have aligned interests
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

they, uh, do? and you don't think that trump is also beholden to those very same interests? plus others, like coal, oil/nat gas, etc.?

re: fbts's extremely ninja edit addition - let's be 100% clear here: there's no evidence anywhere that anybody but boomers already suffering from post-retirement dementia digested any of the Extremely Online Russian Activities posted on facebook et al. and fundamentally, if a multi-billion dollar legitimate national political campaign apparatus can't overcome some fuckin sarcastic wonka memes that racist moms in eau claire retweeted, then what exactly are we attempting to save here?
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Necrometer wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:16 am is this whole russia thing still a sideshow, team mantis? hit me with your best naked link
Here's a link I posted in the encroaching dystopia thread that was ignored in favor of baby dolls, sex robots and cheeseburgers

http://www.tomdispatch.com/post/176506/ ... hing/#more

Now tell me how Russia is the real threat and most important 24/7 news item of our time.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

you've got to be fucking kidding me
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

What are you fucking on about? Block me and be done with it
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

why would i block you when there this maaaann :roll:

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Nah I'm obviously kidding you. Mass extinctions are a big fucking punch line huh cold warriors? Hey Ross, one year left to impeach. You still a true believer?
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

MANTIS wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:22 am cold warriors
:lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

I think my favorite part of the Russia stuff is the minority of ultra-left wing liberals who try to appear so "woke" that they are convinced it's all smoke and mirrors and just a way for the Military Industrial Complex to lead us into a nuclear war with Russia.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

If someone were to stuff Giuliani into a wood chipper and packaged the remnants into dog food cans would that be considered a “hypothetical” situation?
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:13 am I think my favorite part of the Russia stuff is the minority of ultra-left wing liberals who try to appear so "woke" that they are convinced it's all smoke and mirrors and just a way for the Military Industrial Complex to lead us into a nuclear war with Russia.
What is “ultra left wing” to you you fucking goober.

What you’re describing is idiots like Jimmy Dore.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

MANTIS wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:17 pm
Necrometer wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:16 am is this whole russia thing still a sideshow, team mantis? hit me with your best naked link
Here's a link I posted in the encroaching dystopia thread that was ignored in favor of baby dolls, sex robots and cheeseburgers

http://www.tomdispatch.com/post/176506/ ... hing/#more

Now tell me how Russia is the real threat and most important 24/7 news item of our time.
hey fuckface who believes in UFOs

A foreign government is trivializing the autonomy of the United States by fucking with our elections
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

cxwx wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:13 pm
godofdeadlydeath wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:13 am I think my favorite part of the Russia stuff is the minority of ultra-left wing liberals who try to appear so "woke" that they are convinced it's all smoke and mirrors and just a way for the Military Industrial Complex to lead us into a nuclear war with Russia.
What is “ultra left wing” to you you fucking goober.

What you’re describing is idiots like Jimmy Dore.
Yeah, people like him and his fans. I have a friend on Facebook who goes out of his way to post a comment on everything Michael Moore posts by saying how disappointing it is that he's trying to be a war monger toward Russia by supporting the Mueller investigation. This guy is very progressive in his views and well-educated on most topics but he will not give up the "Russia thing actually IS a witch hunt and will only benefit the Military Industrial Complex"
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele