TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by MeatGrease »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:26 pm
MANTIS wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:17 pm
Necrometer wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:16 am is this whole russia thing still a sideshow, team mantis? hit me with your best naked link
Here's a link I posted in the encroaching dystopia thread that was ignored in favor of baby dolls, sex robots and cheeseburgers

http://www.tomdispatch.com/post/176506/ ... hing/#more

Now tell me how Russia is the real threat and most important 24/7 news item of our time.
hey fuckface who believes in UFOs

A foreign government is trivializing the autonomy of the United States by fucking with our elections
Replacing Pokemon with CNN was absolutely the worst decision you could have made at this point in your life.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:26 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:26 pm
MANTIS wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:17 pm
Necrometer wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:16 am is this whole russia thing still a sideshow, team mantis? hit me with your best naked link
Here's a link I posted in the encroaching dystopia thread that was ignored in favor of baby dolls, sex robots and cheeseburgers

http://www.tomdispatch.com/post/176506/ ... hing/#more

Now tell me how Russia is the real threat and most important 24/7 news item of our time.
hey fuckface who believes in UFOs

A foreign government is trivializing the autonomy of the United States by fucking with our elections
Replacing Pokemon with CNN was absolutely the worst decision you could have made at this point in your life.
And again we witness the repeated hilarity of the mid-20 year-old with zero professional or personal accomplishments offering unsolicited advice on life choices to an audience that includes attorneys, teachers, surgeons and scientists.

In the interest of giving credit where it's due, your posts recently have avoided mention of Riley's genitals and you aren't having bouts of :lol: :cry: :o :( :wink: emoticon Tourette. Why, as surprising as it is, your past few inane comments almost appear to have been written by a sober adult.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

https://www.pcmag.com/news/366116/arizo ... -wal?amp=1

I wonder what kaka’s hot take is on this
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:26 pmReplacing Pokemon with CNN was absolutely the worst decision you could have made at this point in your life.
that doesn't hurt my feelings because I love pokemon and NOTHING WILL EVER REPLACE IT

NOT EVEN HITLER

GET OVER IT
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Pikajew
Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Who here's a surgeon?
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

spacehamster wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:36 am Who here's a surgeon?
Wasn’t Smegma an actual mortician or just a coroners assistant? That’s about the closest I can remember to anyone here being an actual doctor other than some people who are medical assistants/nurses.
Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

cxwx wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:07 am
Wasn’t Smegma an actual mortician or just a coroners assistant? That’s about the closest I can remember to anyone here being an actual doctor other than some people who are medical assistants/nurses.
Actually a friend of mine who was a member on the old board and posted maybe half a dozen times is an orthopedic surgeon now. I think she was still in med school at the time and definitely hasn't posted anywhere near this board since like 2005, but let's allow it.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Smegma might have been yanking our chain. I distinctly remember him making fun of a dead fat black woman ( in that wacky edgey pseudo racist Smegma way), saying her body odor was worse than decomposition and when she was dissected her skeleton was small. I think he even made it it’s own thread called “there’s at thin person in every fatty, waiting to come out” or something like that.
Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

That sounds like it had the potential to be funny, but Smeggo probably ruined it.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

I think he may be referring to Geeheeb, who, y'know, was also a politician just because he worked at the capital building...
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

MANZIG worked for a dead body removal service
Image Certified Poster
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

looking at the declared democratic candidates for the 2020 presidential run... fuckin yikes lel

if you're beto o'rourke, how cheesed are you that julian castro announced first? actual hispanic dude with actual obama connection versus the irish dollar store version of that, fuckin awesome dude! that said,

ted cruz's face : goldeneye character :: julian castro's face : NBA 2K15 character
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:42 pm looking at the declared democratic candidates for the 2020 presidential run... fuckin yikes lel

if you're beto o'rourke, how cheesed are you that julian castro announced first? actual hispanic dude with actual obama connection versus the irish dollar store version of that, fuckin awesome dude! that said,
I'm still confused how the rest of the country thinks Beto was ever trying to pretend to be Hispanic.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

AOC should just run
Image Certified Poster
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

despite her being under 35, I'm sure the right would object based on something melanin-related
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Pretty sure it would be more along the lines of the dudes hating her under the "coming for my money/guns" thing, and women hating her for being attractive and accomplished.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Pistol Whip wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:55 am
Toilet Fleet wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:42 pm looking at the declared democratic candidates for the 2020 presidential run... fuckin yikes lel

I'm still confused how the rest of the country thinks Beto was ever trying to pretend to be Hispanic.
because he calls himself fuckin beto?
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

hipster holocaust wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:14 pmPretty sure it would be more along the lines of the dudes hating her under the "coming for my money/guns" thing, and women hating her for being attractive and accomplished.
no dude I am specifically talking about people trying to disqualify based on citizenship, like with obama & kamala
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

i think she talks dumb
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

oh and regarding my cold warrior status, not sure I am going to find/make time to respond to TF & mantis at great length, but...

but I just don't see true things like "obama shouldn't have gotten a nobel peace prize" or "big money controls US government" or "environment is totally fuckered and rapidly getting fuckereder" are in no way mutually exclusive with this russia stuff. false tetrachotomy! if all you guys have ever been saying is that it's getting a disproportionate amount of news coverage, maybe sure. but it's absolutely real and bonkers and as far as I'm aware the initially ludicrous-sounding steele dossier has been consistently supported, so...

TF: trivializing the power of propaganda (even if it's delivered as memes) is one of the dumber things I've heard from you. maybe the only actually dumb thing, tbqh. all in all this is a compliment! but I couldn't disagree with you more on that one.

mantis: trump getting impeached or not is not a reflection on the validity of my thinking here; if he isn't removed from office it's 100% thanks to the GOP being OK with doing a kamikaze of their party. I don't even know why you're using that as a metric. I searched my posts for "impeach(ed)" and just saw this:
another huge fuss with no substance, like the whole rally to get a democratic majority in the house to impeach trump just so that the senate has the chance to... do nothing!
so I've held that odds of removal by impeachment are basically nil. (in part because lindsey graham knows that russia knows that he's sucked a cock or two.)
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

and being concerned about faggot other countries doesnt mean he cant love pokemon
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Necrometer wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:23 pm
TF: trivializing the power of propaganda (even if it's delivered as memes) is one of the dumber things I've heard from you. maybe the only actually dumb thing, tbqh. all in all this is a compliment! but I couldn't disagree with you more on that one.
the so-called power of propaganda needs a meaningful vector—and the available evidence shows that russian propaganda hit people that already agreed with its content. that's not trivializing the power, but acknowledging the effect. if i hump the shit out of my wife but my tiny sad little-ass hog is lodged firmly in her armpit, i did not dick her down in any meaningful sense. there is more meaningful and impactful propaganda funneled through the u.s. news media every day, not coincidentally coming from sources that have explicitly antidemocratic (and/or, heaven forbid, foreign!) interests in mind
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

hipster holocaust wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:14 am I think he may be referring to Geeheeb, who, y'know, was also a politician just because he worked at the capital building...
i am the kind of nurse who has an office with a shower. i dont know about smegmas shower status but he has a master's in biology and is something like a coroner.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

https://nypost.com/2019/01/24/man-terro ... uties/amp/

Man breaks into middle eastern families house saying “trump will handle it”
Ill body
/
Ill will