Sir Schwartz's Unstoppable Pro Wrestling Thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Re: Sir Schwartz's Unstoppable Pro Wrestling Thread

Post by kevin hash »

Dude i hate TNA / impact always have. They have totally run the 'what not to do with a wrestling company' playbook. Every WCW styled screw up and WWF/E gaffe done ad nauseum. I rarely disagree with cornette on this kind of stuff so ill grab my rocking chair and pull it right on up.

WWE sucks too. How can a company have such a deep roster and manage to fuck that up?
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

Oh and by the way.....fuck braun strowman. If this was the 80s he would get fed to hogan on a summerslam main event and then immediately be placed in some random tag team with hercules hernandez or ted arcidi.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

Now with roman reigns out because of leukemia.....

When he comes back he needs to come back as the conquering hero.....then immediately shit on all of the fans and turn into a super asshole heel.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

kevin hash wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:50 pm Now with roman reigns out because of leukemia.....

When he comes back he needs to come back as the conquering hero.....then immediately shit on all of the fans and turn into a super asshole heel.
I hated the forced character, but feel for the real guy. He looked pale & sickly Monday.

I imagine Superman Braun gets the title and feuds with Doomsday Lashley, Lex Luthor Drew, and Joker Ambrose. Or maybe a Hulk comparison of some sort makes more sense.

And on a not being sexist, just being realistic note, there is much too much women’s stuff going on. Quite frankly 80% of them aren’t talented (in ring and mic) enough to be given so much time. The women’s division desperately needs mangers as mouth peices to make it some what better. Also, an n.W.o. type deal would be a breath of fresh air for the ladies.

On a positive note, the Undisputed Era fron NXT as all the peices to be a modern and better version of DX.
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

Managers need to come back. So many killer old school veterans who would be great in that role....some names off the top of my head:

Jamie noble
Conrad thompson
Sean waltman
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

Anyone listen to the jj dillon show? Love that old school stuff.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

Fuck.....what purpose did THAT serve?
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

kevin hash wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:56 am Fuck.....what purpose did THAT serve?

Apparently the guy was pissed because of multiple stiff chair shots earlier in the match. He claimed he wasn’t aiming for the head. Other dude went to the hospital.
Ill body
/
Ill will
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

The AEW announcement was nice when Jericho came out but my biggest gripe is that the promotion and the indy scene in general is obsessed with middleweight 180 pound flyers. I watched that All in PPV and it was basically 50 high spots, the bucks throwing 50 super kicks and the crowd boooing Billy Gunn because I don't know he is an actual large athlete who looks like he could actually fight?

Also I grew up on the rock and roll express and they used to basically get their ass kicked win, lose, or draw because nobody believed they could actually beat the much larger heels without outsmarting their opponents. The young bucks throw some goofy kicks and they can fight toe to toe with ripped monsters like the Briscoe's? Fuck that I cant suspend disbelief to that nonsense.

I will just stick to watching the revival job but still look good in the ring. They have been getting a bit of a push though.
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

AEW better get real wrestlers or they're fucked.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

godofdeadlydeath

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

I want AEW to succeed but the fanboys on Reddit are already fucking insufferable. Every time there's a story about WWE making any sort of adjustment to their business practices, it's "THEY'RE SCARED! AEW IS ALREADY CHANGING THE BUSINESS!" Like, calm the fuck down with that.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

watching Summerslam retrospective set.

mostly awful outside of Mean Jean hosting the first disc.
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

Summerslam has always blowed.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

On the AEW tip....im not really sure what they are bringing to the table. Cody, young bucks, hangman, jericho. That's pretty much NJPW and ROH. Who else? Any new faces? Or is this just the same old shit?

I swear there's like 15 dudes that all work for NJPW, NWA, ROH, MLW etc etc. You gotta bring something new.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

kevin hash wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:01 am Summerslam has always blowed.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:30 am I want AEW to succeed but the fanboys on Reddit are already fucking insufferable. Every time there's a story about WWE making any sort of adjustment to their business practices, it's "THEY'RE SCARED! AEW IS ALREADY CHANGING THE BUSINESS!" Like, calm the fuck down with that.
WCW beat WWE nationally for 83 weeks and was done 3 years later. AEW should do everything it can to avoid competing with Vince and his family and find a way to be a solid number 2 federation. TNA made the same mistake when they actually became profitable for a short time and decided to compete directly with the WWE.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
godofdeadlydeath

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Pistol Whip wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:11 am
godofdeadlydeath wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:30 am I want AEW to succeed but the fanboys on Reddit are already fucking insufferable. Every time there's a story about WWE making any sort of adjustment to their business practices, it's "THEY'RE SCARED! AEW IS ALREADY CHANGING THE BUSINESS!" Like, calm the fuck down with that.
WCW beat WWE nationally for 83 weeks and was done 3 years later. AEW should do everything it can to avoid competing with Vince and his family and find a way to be a solid number 2 federation. TNA made the same mistake when they actually became profitable for a short time and decided to compete directly with the WWE.
100%. TNA was the #2 and then Hogan and Bischoff came in and spent way more money than they should have trying to make it a legit competitor to WWE and they drained the company of all its cash and they're STILL feeling the effects of that almost 8 years later.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:41 am
Pistol Whip wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:11 am
100%. TNA was the #2 and then Hogan and Bischoff came in and spent way more money than they should have trying to make it a legit competitor to WWE and they drained the company of all its cash and they're STILL feeling the effects of that almost 8 years later.
They actually are better now then they were in 2009 when they were at their peak. Don Callis is a really smart guy and he was always super creative. His Jackyl Character in the WWE was one of the most underrated characters in WWE history and it was all his idea. I really like the story lines he's come up with in Impact lately he just doesn't have the talent Impact had 10 years ago.
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

I just found out Pedro Morales died.

you monsters...
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

The Real MPD wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:46 am I just found out Pedro Morales died.

you monsters...
King Kong Bundy :cry: