TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by spacehamster »

Necrometer wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:56 pm
he's still doing his "SJWs are bad" schtick and the commenters want his head
It's like the right-wing equivalent of the way people on the left eat each other for not progressivering with the correct terminology. "They're just kids." - "HOW DARE YOU IMPLY THAT WEARING A MAGA HAT IS BAD OMG U JUS WENT FULL ESSJAYDUBYAH"
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Necrometer wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:56 pm :lol:

all the comments on this video, also :lol:

he's still doing his "SJWs are bad" schtick and the commenters want his head
I BET HE USES GILLETTE :lol:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:06 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:46 am
Toilet Fleet wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:43 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:55 am
Toilet Fleet wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:42 pm looking at the declared democratic candidates for the 2020 presidential run... fuckin yikes lel

if you're beto o'rourke, how cheesed are you that julian castro announced first? actual hispanic dude with actual obama connection versus the irish dollar store version of that, fuckin awesome dude! that said,
I'm still confused how the rest of the country thinks Beto was ever trying to pretend to be Hispanic.
because he calls himself fuckin beto?
His Mother and father called him Beto since he was a small child because his grandfather had the same name. His father Pat O'Rourke was a judge in EL Paso where it's a common nickname. He produced a picture of himself as a child with a shirt that said Beto on it.
pretty weird that under texas law, a person is required to go by their childhood nickname forever!
It's not against the law either but it's still a non issue. Texas is like that though arguing over a non issue like a white guy using a Spanish nick name when he's born and raised in EL Paso.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:26 pm A foreign government is trivializing the autonomy of the United States by fucking with our elections
Meanwhile, in Venezuela...
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

a reasonable person can oppose both, believe it or not
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Funny though, the difference between the two in media coverage and general dialogue
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MANTIS wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:11 pm Funny though, the difference between the two in media coverage and general dialogue
Media companies (in the United States) are capitalist constructs and generally care about what kind of programming will get the most ratings. Unfortunately the average viewer doesn’t give two beer farts about Venezuela. This doesn’t point to any grand cabal or machinations. It’s just the American way of life. Although Rachael Madow was pushing some conspiracy theory level crap about “maybe the Russians are turning off our power grid during this snow storm!” Instead I’d like, talking about how our infrastructure is dogshit because no politician seems to have enough of a spine to funnel a few pennies away from the pentagon.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

But how bout that Herman Cain going to the federal reserve! He’s a big boy now.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

I'm not suggesting a grand cabal.

I just think it's interesting that many of the same prominent democrats and liberal commentators so concerned with Russia interfering in our elections, simultaneously and openly support coups and democracy subversion in other countries. One would almost get the impression that deep down, they don't truly give a shit about the concept of democracy.

Of course, as Ross loves to point out, one can be concerned with multiple current events at once, things not being mutually exclusive etc, but I still think it's worth pointing out how comparably little time gets devoted to things like impending ecological catastrophe and our government meddling in other nations' elections when coverage of Trump's latest inane utterances sucks up all the oxygen in the room

I understand the inevitability of this. The media being a profit-generating venture and all. Guess I'm just fiddling on the Titanic. We all are
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:08 pm
MANTIS wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:11 pm Funny though, the difference between the two in media coverage and general dialogue
Media companies (in the United States) are capitalist constructs and generally care about what kind of programming will get the most ratings.
No they don't, otherwise they wouldn't be hemorrhaging money the way they are to spite the average consumer, that goes for the entertainment industry in general. They care about setting the parameters of public debate only, rich Jews are more than happy to flush some of their money down the crapper to do this.

BIG picture, you dummy.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Putin orders Russia to develop new missiles after US leaves treaty

can't believe the fluff they bother publishing these days!
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

MeatGrease wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:36 am
cxwx wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:08 pm
Media companies (in the United States) are capitalist constructs and generally care about what kind of programming will get the most ratings.
No they don't, otherwise they wouldn't be hemorrhaging money the way they are to spite the average consumer, that goes for the entertainment industry in general. They care about setting the parameters of public debate only, rich Jews are more than happy to flush some of their money down the crapper to do this.

BIG picture, you dummy.
What if the bigger picture involved the assholes pulling the strings successfully duping you into believing bullshit like this?
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

BIG picture, you dummy.
i'm gonna be charitable and just address those elements of the media that control news distribution in this country

Turner (CNN): http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.Fi ... 1181784441 (turn to page 4 to see how their revenues increased 8%, noting specifically "growth at Turner’s news business")

Comcast: https://www.cmcsa.com/static-files/2cf8 ... c4778c96ba (go to, again, page 4 to see how cable network revenues were up 7.5%, EBITDA up 9%)

Fox's numbers are pending completed spinoff of Fox as a separate entity following absorption of 21st Century Fox assets by Disney; it's unreasonable to do a projection about the profitability of their news business going forward when it's gonna be buoyed in part by assets that won't be there in a few weeks

did you confuse newspapers and radio with all of american mass media you fucking dipshit?
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Toilet Fleet summarized Meatgrease's understanding of more or less everything with "fucking dipshit."

There should be laws against being as dimwitted and incompetent as Meatgrease is.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Necrometer wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:44 am Putin orders Russia to develop new missiles after US leaves treaty

can't believe the fluff they bother publishing these days!
I know good faith debate isn't really your thing these days, but I think you should try actually engaging with people sometimes, rather than your usual mode of passive aggressive deflection, or outright silently ignoring points you can't/won't deal with. Especially when you call people out by name.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:24 am

BIG picture, you dummy.
i'm gonna be charitable and just address those elements of the media that control news distribution in this country

Turner (CNN): http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.Fi ... 1181784441 (turn to page 4 to see how their revenues increased 8%, noting specifically "growth at Turner’s news business")

Comcast: https://www.cmcsa.com/static-files/2cf8 ... c4778c96ba (go to, again, page 4 to see how cable network revenues were up 7.5%, EBITDA up 9%)

Fox's numbers are pending completed spinoff of Fox as a separate entity following absorption of 21st Century Fox assets by Disney; it's unreasonable to do a projection about the profitability of their news business going forward when it's gonna be buoyed in part by assets that won't be there in a few weeks

did you confuse newspapers and radio with all of american mass media you fucking dipshit?
But trump said all the fake news media companies are failing? You gotta see the big picture dummy!
Ill body
/
Ill will
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

it's not bad faith to resist gobbling every "did u know global mass extinction" breadcrumb of a "counterpoint"

the key question here is whether this trump-russia fiasco is a nothingberder

it's irrefutably relevant imo, and at this point no amount of "it's covered TOO heavily" or "obama was a friend to banks" will change that

if you guys are now trying to argue that - all along - your angle was not that it was irrelevant but rather that it was not THE MOST RELEVANT THING EVER, then... whatever sure maybe. but that feels suspiciously like a no true straw pivot scotsman
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

the center of the milky way is a supermassive blackhole :wank:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

The worlds problems can be summed up by he plot of “Real Men”

We should strive for the good package, but humanity always wants the big gun.
Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I just hope your left (by the way, notice how you actually have a political left again that almost seems relevant?) has the good sense now not to be too condescending and alienate these people again. Although it's hard. I'm feeling a compulsion to gloat and I'm not even American. Has someone on the right tried to spin this into somehow being caused by immigration yet?

Anyway, I actually came here to post this brilliant analysis: How patently obvious is it that either Trump himself or at least the rest of the Republican party never wanted the wall to be built? They had two years to do it, but now that they've lost their majority in the House, it's suddenly an urgent "crisis"? It's classic right-wing bullshit - make promises, then when you don't fulfill them, accuse the left of ideologically motivated obstructionism. And thank god Nancy Pelosi is back in charge, Trump's base already hates her, so it's a natural fit.

If they'd actually built the stupid thing, it would be obvious by now that it doesn't do jack shit. Much better not to build it, insist it totally would have worked, then insist the answer is to vote Republican again.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

spacehamster wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:54 am I just hope your left has the good sense now not to be too condescending and alienate these people again. Although it's hard.
1. Needs to happen
2. Will not happen
3. Can't happen

Hope I'm wrong, know I'm not, weept forever
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

They should be mad already at "my wages haven't increased at all"
Image Certified Poster
FVBTVS