TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by riley-o »

FVBTVS wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:36 am Image
Woah woah woah, he's raising taxes on the working class while cutting taxes for the rich ?

WHO COULD HAVE EVER PREDICTED THIS
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

spacehamster wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:54 am

Anyway, I actually came here to post this brilliant analysis: How patently obvious is it that either Trump himself or at least the rest of the Republican party never wanted the wall to be built? They had two years to do it, but now that they've lost their majority in the House, it's suddenly an urgent "crisis"? It's classic right-wing bullshit - make promises, then when you don't fulfill them, accuse the left of ideologically motivated obstructionism. And thank god Nancy Pelosi is back in charge, Trump's base already hates her, so it's a natural fit.

If they'd actually built the stupid thing, it would be obvious by now that it doesn't do jack shit. Much better not to build it, insist it totally would have worked, then insist the answer is to vote Republican again.

I’ve had the idea that the Democrats should just let the wall be built. He would no longer have it as his stupid wedge issue. People would see that it does absolutely nothing (although I doubt his base would listen to actual statistics on border crossings, vs illegal immigration through over stated visas, etc etc and just claim victory.) and at least a few jobless construction workers would have work for its initial construction and long term maintenance.

I’m imagining some ridiculous scenario where congress says yes and then trump had to pretend that they are still saying no.
Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

riley-o wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:08 pm
Woah woah woah, he's raising taxes on the working class while cutting taxes for the rich ?

DONT BE SO SMUG, RILEY, YOU'RE GOING TO DRIVE THEM DEEPER INTO FASCISM :betternotstartanyshit:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

Since this dumb number is the only thing people can comprehend, here's what the libs can do: Edit that IRS Withholding Calculator website so people pay more each check and then get bigger refunds.
Image Certified Poster
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

FVBTVS wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:33 pm
riley-o wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:08 pm

DONT BE SO SMUG, RILEY, YOU'RE GOING TO DRIVE THEM DEEPER INTO FASCISM :betternotstartanyshit:
Dave Rubin was soft pedaling this the other day while talking to one of the endless streams of human detritus that he has in his show. He was serious about it though.
Last edited by cxwx on Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

“I was so traumatized that at one point in time a small fraction of sexual assault allegations turned out to be false; I had no choice but to rape 100 hookers and dump them in the river”
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Fuck
Ill body
/
Ill will
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Normally I get a small refund but this year I owe about 700. I earned about 20k more in 2018 though.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Are we supposed to be sucking Kamala Harris’s dick now? Her record as a prosecutor is.... pretty fucking terrible? She was a hang em high lock em up and throw away the key Uncle Tom. Somebody tell me if I’m way off base here.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

just like, don't refer to black people as uncle tom? that's my first suggestion

insofar as her politics go, it's the ridiculous contorted self-hagiography of her time as DA that sucks. if she just went "man, working as a prosecutor makes you do some fucked up shit, glad i'm out," that would be a.) obviously true and b.) good enough for me. she's saying the right shit now, and as a senator, she's not done anything glaringly bad.

i still think sanders or warren are the ones to beat (even warren's dumb lying about being native won't sink a candidacy when the iowa caucus is literally a year from now, considering the news cycle turns every 27 seconds) as far as outright policy goes. warren's words position herself as being ostensibly pro-capitalism, but her proposals are so far removed from the current u.s. system that it might as well be syndicalism. gillibrand has deftly renounced her past views on immigration but it's hard to be a senator from new york and be sour on wall street. nobody else is worth talking about tbqh.
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Post by Jimm O' Lation »

cxwx wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:26 am Somebody tell me if I’m way off base here.
what would be different from any other day of the week where someone tells you you're full of shit?
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Jimm O' Lation wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:54 am
cxwx wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:26 am Somebody tell me if I’m way off base here.
what would be different from any other day of the week where someone tells you you're full of shit?
Did you spend half the night practicing your zinger in the mirror?
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:50 am

insofar as her politics go, it's the ridiculous contorted self-hagiography of her time as DA that sucks. if she just went "man, working as a prosecutor makes you do some fucked up shit, glad i'm out," that would be a.) obviously true and b.) good enough for me.
http://articles.latimes.com/2012/aug/21 ... t-20120821

https://thinkprogress.org/california-at ... 68fd447a4/

These things seem awfully grim, Daniel Larsen’s case seems particularly disgusting. She was attorney general then.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

And now for something really important

Ill body
/
Ill will
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

My white friend dressed up as Lil Jon for Halloween, including black face, in like 2005.

Is he barred from ever taking public office?
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

100%
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

THE SYSTEM WORKS!!!
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Does someone have that picture of Smegma as Heineken looter guy?
Ill body
/
Ill will
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:50 am just like, don't refer to black people as uncle tom? that's my first suggestion

insofar as her politics go, it's the ridiculous contorted self-hagiography of her time as DA that sucks. if she just went "man, working as a prosecutor makes you do some fucked up shit, glad i'm out," that would be a.) obviously true and b.) good enough for me. she's saying the right shit now, and as a senator, she's not done anything glaringly bad.

i still think sanders or warren are the ones to beat (even warren's dumb lying about being native won't sink a candidacy when the iowa caucus is literally a year from now, considering the news cycle turns every 27 seconds) as far as outright policy goes. warren's words position herself as being ostensibly pro-capitalism, but her proposals are so far removed from the current u.s. system that it might as well be syndicalism. gillibrand has deftly renounced her past views on immigration but it's hard to be a senator from new york and be sour on wall street. nobody else is worth talking about tbqh.
I love Warren as a senator but she's got no fucking chance in hell of winning the Presidency. Most of the men here in Mass that I know are afraid to even admit that they support her because of how dumb she's come across with the fucking beer drinking video, the stupid DNA test, etc. It's all trivial bullshit, but that's what people care about HERE in the state she represents. On a national scale she's got NO CHANCE.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:21 pm
Toilet Fleet wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:50 am just like, don't refer to black people as uncle tom? that's my first suggestion

I love Warren as a senator but she's got no fucking chance in hell of winning the Presidency. Most of the men here in Mass that I know are afraid to even admit that they support her because of how dumb she's come across with the fucking beer drinking video, the stupid DNA test, etc. It's all trivial bullshit, but that's what people care about HERE in the state she represents. On a national scale she's got NO CHANCE.

Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

extremely normal country
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

dios mio
Image Certified Poster
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

did youall see we're building a 14/88 wall?

Image Certified Poster
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

did youall see we're building a 14/88 wall?

or that this guy made what appears to be a trail of tears joke?
Image Certified Poster