TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by hipster holocaust »

That is a lot less offensive than usual. I think he may secretly have the hots for her.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

AMNIOTIC BEVERAGE IN THE SHAKER YOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

"No ice" is pretty good.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

featherboa wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:15 pm did youall see we're building a 14/88 wall?

or that this guy made what appears to be a trail of tears joke?
I’m surprised he didn’t call it the campaign trail of tears.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I didn’t realize King Kong Bundy was such a piece of shit.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

you can tell we're in the darkest timeline when both people from the obama era of aw-shucks regional destabilization and people from the W era of starting two land wars in asia are rallying to support elliott fucking abrams. jesus christ has this country's collective memory gone to shit
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

this actor dude false flag staging his own maga lynching because he was being written off of empire is :drooly:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

Yeah. What a fucking moron.

Feed him to lord hitler's pit bulls.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

you gotta respect the kind of brain that is totally immune to self-reflection. in trying to thread a very difficult legal needle in saying that border security is an emergency, trump then can't help himself and says, direct quote, "I could do the wall over a longer period of time. I didn't need to do this, but I'd rather do it much faster." it's just... majestic.

also, of course the fedsoc fake textualist tards on the court will bend over backwards to say that emergency doesn't necessarily mean emergency, except when the next guy comes along to try and take emergency action on climate change or something, and then it's back to dictionaries
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

and then totally unprompted also brings up 2020?!
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by How Are Mortiis Goatse?! »

[
FVBTVS wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:30 pm this actor dude false flag staging his own maga lynching because he was being written off of empire is :drooly:
Seems like that report was fake news. Fox denies writing him off the show, and Chicago PD denies the attack was staged.

https://www.vulture.com/2019/02/chicago ... ttack.html

https://www.eonline.com/news/1015394/fo ... tack-claim
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:02 am [
FVBTVS wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:30 pm this actor dude false flag staging his own maga lynching because he was being written off of empire is :drooly:
Seems like that report was fake news. Fox denies writing him off the show, and Chicago PD denies the attack was staged.

:cheers:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Look at this retarded faggot actually believing the fakest and gayest hoax of all time :drooly:

If you thought for even one second that there was even one percent chance this wasn't fake as fuck, you need your mouth stapled shut and your fingers cut off to protect the public from such belligerent stupidity

you posted this after it turned out to be two gay Nigerian bodybuilders from the show :lol:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Another case has been solved that came across the desk of detective meatgrease.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:17 pm

Look at this retarded faggot actually believing the fakest and gayest hoax of all time :drooly:

If you thought for even one second that there was even one percent chance this wasn't fake as fuck, you need your mouth stapled shut and your fingers cut off to protect the public from such belligerent stupidity

you posted this after it turned out to be two gay Nigerian bodybuilders from the show :lol:
You should staple his mouth shut and cut off his fingers, as you suggested.
Nope, wait, I forgot that you're a pussy and are afraid of being aggressive in real life for, admittedly, sensible reasons.

Glad to see you've rediscovered your love of :shock: :awesome: :x :wink:
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

it's great that meatgrease reappears, with all the insanely stupid and dumb shit going on in the world... to complain about an actor. what a wise half-elf warrior mage +3 saving throw against wands
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by How Are Mortiis Goatse?! »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:17 pm Look at this retarded faggot actually believing the fakest and gayest hoax of all time :drooly:

No, Chicago PD denied the hoax allegation at 4:34 PM on February 14th. The report that Smollett was fired from Empire remains false. While it may still be possible that the attack was staged, the incident is still under investigation and the Nigerian bodybuilders were released without being charged with anything. The new reports that it may have been staged are at this time less than 24 hours old at the time of writing this. We'll find out once the police have concluded their investigation.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

even if it ends up being true it'll remain, on its face, one of the more completely out there bullshit sounding stories of the last two years
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:41 am
MeatGrease wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:17 pm Look at this retarded faggot actually believing the fakest and gayest hoax of all time :drooly:

No, Chicago PD denied the hoax allegation at 4:34 PM on February 14th. The report that Smollett was fired from Empire remains false. While it may still be possible that the attack was staged, the incident is still under investigation and the Nigerian bodybuilders were released without being charged with anything. The new reports that it may have been staged are at this time less than 24 hours old at the time of writing this. We'll find out once the police have concluded their investigation.
This is what it looks like when a literate person interacts with an impossibly stupid person.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Post by Jimm O' Lation »

glubgrease
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:23 am it's great that meatgrease reappears, with all the insanely stupid and dumb shit going on in the world... to complain about an actor. what a wise half-elf warrior mage +3 saving throw against wands
All any of these people ultimately discuss is celebrity gossip and Marvel movies.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:23 am half-elf
So magegrease is a hapa? He must hate himself.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:18 pm
Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:23 am half-elf
So magegrease is a hapa? He must hate himself.
What?
The humorless twat with nothing ever, ever, ever nice to say to anyone ever is less than happy with himself?
I can't imagine.
MeatGrease wrote:

riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Trump declaring his state of emergency to not be an emergency, as part of his announcement of the state of emergency, is unparalleled post-reality mind murder. I swear I’m one movie ticket away from being Sam Neill sitting in the theatre at the end of In the Mouth of Madness.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:04 pm
All any of these people ultimately discuss is celebrity gossip and Marvel movies.
I also recently discovered a sub-sect that explains what's wrong with "Ess-Jay-Dubyahs" through Dragonball Z analogies. I was only surprised for maybe half a minute.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.