European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
Glub
Electric Lucifer
Posts: 798
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

cxwx wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:07 pm
Third tier messageboard
Scene 792
Meatgrease: "What bro, u mad bout immigrants n shit? LOLZ!"

And then he fucks off back to 4chan or wherever the physically repulsive go instead of outside or to a rewarding career while the rest of us struggle to take in what an edgy and compelling character he is.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
ANSU++
Posts: 3106
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Glub wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:17 pm
cxwx wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:07 pm
Third tier messageboard
Scene 792
Meatgrease: "What bro, u mad bout immigrants n shit? LOLZ!"

And then he fucks off back to 4chan or wherever the physically repulsive go instead of outside or to a rewarding career while the rest of us struggle to take in what an edgy and compelling character he is.
He seems like the type that would want to get a job as a guard in one of these places so he could fuck kids. It’s always the ones that blabber on about “sexual immorality” that you have to watch out for the most.
MeatGrease wrote: Giuliani kicks ass
never forget
Glub
Electric Lucifer
Posts: 798
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

cxwx wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:33 pm
Glub wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:17 pm
cxwx wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:07 pm
Third tier messageboard
Scene 792
Meatgrease: "What bro, u mad bout immigrants n shit? LOLZ!"

And then he fucks off back to 4chan or wherever the physically repulsive go instead of outside or to a rewarding career while the rest of us struggle to take in what an edgy and compelling character he is.
He seems like the type that would want to get a job as a guard in one of these places so he could fuck kids. It’s always the ones that blabber on about “sexual immorality” that you have to watch out for the most.

I could definitely imagine him being into kids given his bizarre spazz-outs on here, but he's more the masturbate alone type than the actual rapist type.
The human interaction and use of physical force lead me to think that "guarding" children would be too overwhelming.

And I bet those types of jobs require a clean drug test and some kind of criminal background check. I'd be shocked if dummy didn't have dirty piss and at least some of the minor white trash offenses that dipshits inevitably fuck up their lives with in their early 20s.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
ANSU++
Posts: 3106
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

MeatGrease wrote: Giuliani kicks ass
never forget
cxwx
ANSU++
Posts: 3106
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

MeatGrease wrote: Giuliani kicks ass
never forget
cxwx
ANSU++
Posts: 3106
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

MeatGrease wrote: Giuliani kicks ass
never forget
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
How's them beans, ma?
Posts: 3336
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

MeatGrease wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:37 pm
I have an entire google drop box filled with hate facts
DROP BOX

FILLED WITH HATE FACTS

:ax: GET TORTURED :ax:
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17954
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:16 pm
MeatGrease wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:37 pm
I have an entire google drop box filled with hate facts
DROP BOX

FILLED WITH HATE FACTS

:ax: GET TORTURED :ax:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: pleeeeeeeeease post it all
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:38 am
The full break down of everything I believe will appear in my upcoming book.
cxwx
ANSU++
Posts: 3106
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

https://theintercept.com/2018/04/11/imm ... e-ice-dhs/

Rampant sex abuse in trumps child prisons? Who wuda thunk this kind of situation would be ripe for such abuse. I remember the fuckhole right wing talking point awhile back about how they had to separate families at the border to prevent human trafficking. Anyone who uttered that line needs to have their tongue ripped out with a tow truck.
MeatGrease wrote: Giuliani kicks ass
never forget
cxwx
ANSU++
Posts: 3106
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

https://www.bing.com/amp/s/www.khou.com ... c485b646e7

Militia members round up boarder crossers at gun point
MeatGrease wrote: Giuliani kicks ass
never forget
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.
Posts: 7974
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

Loving a bunch of constitution-humpers not recognizing or caring that there's no basis for citizen enforcement of federal law; real baby brownshirt hours down there at the border with Sovereign Citizen Boomhauer
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 am

can we get the two vegans to chime in on the posts of the two fats? I'm sure they'll say something really intelligent.
cxwx
ANSU++
Posts: 3106
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

MeatGrease wrote: Giuliani kicks ass
never forget
cxwx
ANSU++
Posts: 3106
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 732728002/

Boarder patrol agent hits an alien with his car had a history of racist text messages calling immigrants sub human shit, jokes about frying them with tasers in their native oils and wants trump to let them brutalize people.

The other man involved in the texts had shot and killed a 16 year old through a fence in 2012 after the kid allegedly threw rocks.
MeatGrease wrote: Giuliani kicks ass
never forget
cxwx
ANSU++
Posts: 3106
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm



Sarah Fabian also admitted when asked that there was no definitional basis for sleep to be considered part of “safe and sanitary” because it wasn’t specifically defined in their documents so the fact that hundreds of children were sleeping on concrete floors in a cell with aluminum blankets while lights were on 24 hours a day was not implicitly considered abusive or neglectful.
MeatGrease wrote: Giuliani kicks ass
never forget
cxwx
ANSU++
Posts: 3106
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

How bout that 10-15 Facebook group eh?
MeatGrease wrote: Giuliani kicks ass
never forget
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.
Posts: 7974
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

Cop subreddits and Facebook groups have been notoriously fashy places; not a shock that a group filled with CBP true believers would be steps removed from Real Wir Mussen Die Centralamerikanen Ausrotten Hours.
cxwx
ANSU++
Posts: 3106
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:15 am
Cop subreddits and Facebook groups have been notoriously fashy places; not a shock that a group filled with CBP true believers would be steps removed from Real Wir Mussen Die Centralamerikanen Ausrotten Hours.
The page only had 9500 members. It’s not like it’s a systemic issue or anything, Just a few bad apples.
MeatGrease wrote: Giuliani kicks ass
never forget
cxwx
ANSU++
Posts: 3106
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

MeatGrease wrote: Giuliani kicks ass
never forget
cxwx
ANSU++
Posts: 3106
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm



“Ronald raygun” is an immigration attorney.
MeatGrease wrote: Giuliani kicks ass
never forget
cxwx
ANSU++
Posts: 3106
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

MeatGrease wrote: Giuliani kicks ass
never forget
cxwx
ANSU++
Posts: 3106
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm



America is a fucking disgrace.
MeatGrease wrote: Giuliani kicks ass
never forget
cxwx
ANSU++
Posts: 3106
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm



I really hope this is just some tin foil hat bullshit.
MeatGrease wrote: Giuliani kicks ass
never forget
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16567
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

cxwx
ANSU++
Posts: 3106
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us ... r-BB1ahUBw

Gitmo like tactics used on refugees to get them to sign their own deportation orders.
MeatGrease wrote: Giuliani kicks ass
never forget
Post Reply