secular humanist brony/MRA/PUA/MGTOW thread of fedorae

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Re: secular humanist brony/MRA/PUA/MGTOW thread of fedorae

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

I watched the gopro massacre video. It's really brutal.

I think we should encourage a billionaire guy to buy 4chan and Tumblr and turn them both into mental health outreach platforms.
No more spongebob incest fanfic or angry racial metaphysics, but if you need someone to talk to we have trained professionals...
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:51 pmI watched the gopro massacre video. It's really brutal.
probably not unrelated, but r___t's "watchpeopledie" has been banned - 7 hours ago, apparently. whoa.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

up until today I thought that was a joke subreddit where they posted pictures of a dog and wrote like, "45 BABIES SHOVED INTO THE MOUTH OF THE BEAST"
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

i think that's "peoplefuckingdying"
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Not ALL white nationalists, jesus. White nationalism is an ideology of peace dude. The vast majority of white nationalists are peaceful people seeking better lives for themselves and their families. One bad apple doesn't represent the whole group.

Praying for the white community in New Zealand to remain safe in the face of what will surely be a violent backlash against a vulnerable community
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Looks like you got doused by a GOOGLE DROP BOX full of HATE FACTS
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:35 pm
White nationalism is an ideology of peace
Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

The best part of this has been Steven Crowder getting up the next morning to film a cellphone video reading the talking points Mark Levin (or whatever Koch brothers proxy finances his shitty podcast) e-mailed to him off his laptop. #notallnazis
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:35 pm
The vast majority of white nationalists are peaceful people seeking better lives for themselves and their families.
White nationalists (and their families) are always, without exception, the lowest of the low in tetms of what white people have to offer the world. I have yet to see a white nationalist that isn't stupid, unaccomplished, physically repulsive, etc.

Exhibit A: Meatgrease.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

spacehamster wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:41 am#notallnazis
I'd like to point out that I posted this before finding out that this is actually a real hashtag that's used unironically on Twitter. I thought I was joking. Seriously, these "people".
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

spacehamster wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:43 am
I'd like to point out that I posted this before finding out that this is actually a real hashtag that's used unironically on Twitter. I thought I was joking. Seriously, these "people".
At the rate you're going you're about to overtake cascade whore as the most annoying board member with all your retarded youtube shit no one over the age of 14 even knows about.

Are you retired already or something? jesus get a fucking life dude.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:54 am
spacehamster wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:43 am
At the rate you're going you're about to overtake cascade whore as the most annoying board member with all your retarded youtube shit no one over the age of 14 even knows about.

Are you retired already or something? jesus get a fucking life dude.
Guy with Dropboxes full of nerd shit who takes solace in imagined Germanic Chieftain ancestors telling someone to "get a life."

Are you immune to irony or do you have some fetish where you get off by being laughed at constantly?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:35 pm One bad apple doesn't represent the whole group.
:lol: just like all the other people you've singled out and picked on over the years for being ::insert race/ethnicity/politics here::

Please don't ever stop dude :fonz:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

hipster holocaust wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:08 am
MeatGrease wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:35 pm One bad apple doesn't represent the whole group.
:lol: just like all the other people you've singled out and picked on over the years for being ::insert race/ethnicity/politics here::

Please don't ever stop dude :fonz:
He's one of the least self aware people ever.

What an absolute, military-grade fucking laughingstock.

If he were to suddenly realized how corny/delusional/hysterical for all the wrong reasons everything he says comes off as, he'd immediately die of embarrassment.
MeatGrease wrote:

Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

"What is happening to conservatives or nationalists is as important as what happened to Soviet-era dissidents.

"Book ‘burning’ is already a thing.

"The gulags do not follow far behind."

Day of the Long Knives: Right wingers have been unceremoniously banned from Facebook. Now what?
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Foot Foot wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 10:15 am "What is happening to conservatives or nationalists is as important as what happened to Soviet-era dissidents.

"Book ‘burning’ is already a thing.

"The gulags do not follow far behind."

Day of the Long Knives: Right wingers have been unceremoniously banned from Facebook. Now what?

Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

I cant believe they shushed Farrakhan. End of an era as far as im concerned. Black extremism has been ignored by most authorities for decades, at least publicly.

As much as I am a free speech zealot, I shed no tears for this batch of deplatforming. Coping with this recent wave of new disinformation is gonna require a bit of pragmatism.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I love it because it forces rightwingers into a corner where they have to defend treating things like twitter as a form of public commodity instead of a purely free market “no shirt no shoes no service” situation. The same people that cry about being deplatformed think a grocery should be able to refuse to sell food to homosexuals.
Ill body
/
Ill will
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

cxwx wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 2:56 pm I love it because it forces rightwingers into a corner where they have to defend treating things like twitter as a form of public commodity instead of a purely free market “no shirt no shoes no service” situation. The same people that cry about being deplatformed think a grocery should be able to refuse to sell food to homosexuals.
There's that, and also the endless hilarity of the conspiracy theory that the tech companies somehow have a left-wing agenda when all of this is really just about advertisers not to be peddling their shit next to Alex Jones screaming about gay frogs because it's bad for business.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

spacehamster wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 2:57 am
cxwx wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 2:56 pm I love it because it forces rightwingers into a corner where they have to defend treating things like twitter as a form of public commodity instead of a purely free market “no shirt no shoes no service” situation. The same people that cry about being deplatformed think a grocery should be able to refuse to sell food to homosexuals.
There's that, and also the endless hilarity of the conspiracy theory that the tech companies somehow have a left-wing agenda when all of this is really just about advertisers not to be peddling their shit next to Alex Jones screaming about gay frogs because it's bad for business.
I remember all the uproar over the Gillette add. They can’t seem understand that corporations really don’t give a shit about any kind of social agenda and will just repackage anything that will appeal to whoever they think is the best target audience as long as it brings in mountains of cash. That’s why we have both Che Guevara T shirts and Fanta sold in nazi Germany. It’s basic boneheaded shit that should be really easy to understand by most people. I’m sure someone like Jones really does understand that but he will use this as another crux to inflame his base.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Post by Jimm O' Lation »

Alex Jones is a paranoid fucking moron, and spacehamster is a "grown man" who still reads comics and watches a fantasy show about dragons.supposedly a teacher as well? cerebral palsy kindergarten maybe, but nothing more than that.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

spacehamster wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 2:57 am
Capitalism is left wing
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:25 am Capitalism is left wing
You're the gift that keeps on giving, man.