Let Them Eat Nothing Burgers: Russia Kikespiracy Witch Hunt Finally Ends

Music posts are a bannable offense.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Let Them Eat Nothing Burgers: Russia Kikespiracy Witch Hunt Finally Ends

Post by MeatGrease »

This humble thread is devoted to the monumental stupidity of the board's resident Rachel Maddow fanboys (Ross, Toilet Fleet, Riley, that goofy norwegian faggot, James, Hipster johnny, and many many others), for believing for several years now that the president of Russia hacked the election and made coal miners not vote for Hillary and has been remotely controlling the White House for evil and dastardly deeds that no one can name or even explain the logic of

I don't want to say I told you so

but I did kind of tell you so, so....

But believe me when I say I take no special comfort in being proved correct time and again, over and over, predicting events significantly in advance of their conclusions. I don't like being the only non retard who doesn't believe in the most obviously fake and gay false flags like Jessie Smollett or the stupid Russia kookspiracy theory

None of you will ever be capable of perceiving reality for what it really is and while that's a merciful thing in one respect, it's also tremendously sad

Time to circle the wagons around Kamala Harris
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: Let Them Eat Nothing Burgers: Russia Kikespiracy Witch Hunt Finally Ends

Post by cxwx »

Fuck your self cream cake.
Ill body
/
Ill will
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

THE REST OF YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

SEE?
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Benghazi: 950 days, 0 indictments, 0 charges
Mueller: 674 days, 37 indictments

try not to get indicted on your way to the parking lot, greasy
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Jared Kushner using WhatsApp to conduct his sleazy Israeli real estate business :lol:

Hey Cheiftan Wiggum, I thought you hated the kikes?
Ill body
/
Ill will
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Post by Jimm O' Lation »

now log in to your glub account and call yourself a trail fixer for the first time
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Who knew I liked Rachel Maddow this whole time
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Meatgrase, when did you arrive at your current political convictions? I'm curious about the year/month, specifically, as best you can recall.

To be clear, I don't mean some sort of vague left/right temperament, or anything that might have 'always been' with you... I mean the big stuff, like your ideas about international jewry, marxism, race realism, etc.

I promise I'm building towards something conversationally, not just trying to say mean things about your ideology :brokenheart:
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Hey dipshit:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=51302&p=1886846&hil ... a#p1886846

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=51302&p=1896116&hil ... a#p1896116

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=51302&p=1891961&hil ... r#p1891961

I have never, not ever, not even once, gone for the Russia story. Not even remotely. This can be verified by something called searching for ten fucking seconds.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Necrometer wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:41 am Benghazi: 950 days, 0 indictments, 0 charges

Oh come on, man. There is such a fucking gulf between what so many libby dumbasses fantasized the Mueller investigation would be about and what has come to pass. And there is absolutely no way on Earth that what is effectively a final report—even with active cases and investigations still going on via other agencies and prosecutors' offices—would be as toothless as it is and still be the keys to the End of Trump Himself. Who was the highest-profile figure to get pinched and actually suffer tangible harm? Manafort? A guy that was brazenly corrupt and breaking the law 10000% independent of his role in the Trump campaign? Fucking come on.

People got some schadenfreude as people connected with Trump got wrapped up in crimes that happen literally all the goddamn time in Washington, and now that appears to be winding down. Okay? That's what all this was supposed to be about? Hardly.

The fact that should have been obvious from day one—but again, was not the focus of any number of #Resistance grifters—was that the only way a Trump presidency was ending would be by massive heart attack, electoral defeat in 2020, or impeachment. Impeachment was substantially less probable before. Now? Holy shit is that calculus way off the deep end in favor of Trump: the only reason Nixon ran and hid was because fellow Republicans were willing to convict in the Senate. There's no way that's happening now. If anything, Trump is gonna see mid-2000s Bush approval numbers again (you know, before the Iraq War went to shit) after this dies down completely, and then the Democrats are going to have to (gasp!) actually talk policy exclusively. And the really fucked up part? Nobody will hold those Resistance grifters to account, just like how conservatives never held GOP war hawks to account over Iraq.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:09 am Meatgrase, when did you arrive at your current political convictions? I'm curious about the year/month, specifically, as best you can recall.

To be clear, I don't mean some sort of vague left/right temperament, or anything that might have 'always been' with you... I mean the big stuff, like your ideas about international jewry, marxism, race realism, etc.

I promise I'm building towards something conversationally, not just trying to say mean things about your ideology :brokenheart:
I won't say anything mean about his ideology either.
I'm more here to point out the glaring pile of dogshit his life is every time he so much as thinks about opening his snaggle-toothed cocksucker to denigrate anyone.

To summarize this thread thus far:
Meattard is like "See guys, I TOLD YOU!"
And everyone else goes "There were, like, two out of the thirty of us here that gave half a shit about this. Is this really the highlight of your day/week/month/year?"

This type of barrel-scrapping loserdom isn't exclusive to meatgrease, I'll admit. I know actual, living, breathing human beings who, over the past few days, have treated the conclusion of the Mueller report with FAR, FAR, FAR more enthusiasm than they have career accomplishments, weddings of friends/loved ones/children, interpersonal relationships and so on and so forth. I'll let you draw your own conclusions as to what end of the spectrum these people fall on in terms of being a happy, fun, respected person or a pathetic fucking failure.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Necrometer wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:41 am Benghazi: 950 days, 0 indictments, 0 charges

Let's be real: if there was any meaningful resistance to the entrenched Clinton political machine in our government multiple life sentences would have been handed down and you know I'm right
cxwx wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:03 am I thought you hated the kikes?
I criticize ideas, not people
hipster holocaust wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:13 am Who knew I liked Rachel Maddow this whole time
You absolutely went along with the most banal sort of "DoLaNd GrUmPf iS oRaNgE" criticism that's the calling card of those CNN political hacks. I'm pretty sure Rachel Maddow was posted here and I'm pretty sure you voiced approval of some part of it
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:09 am Meatgrase, when did you arrive at your current political convictions? I'm curious about the year/month, specifically, as best you can recall.

I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.
Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:11 am
I have never, not ever, not even once, gone for the Russia story. Not even remotely. This can be verified by something called searching for ten fucking seconds.
Wrong. You only gave some mealy mouthed criticism of the more stupider Democrap Russia demagoguery, not rejected it as fundamentally predicated on flat out lies, as I boldly did from the very beginning. MG: 1 TF: 0
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Updating my signature to reflect something that might even top the warrior-priest delusion in terms of unintentional hilarity.

And as far as "Meatgrease:1 , TF: 0" you should probably clarify as follows.

On a lower-tier nearly abandoned messageboard with thirty posters: Meatgrease: 1 (probably not though, since Toilet Fleet provided a search history and meatgrease is, how do you say, fucking retarded) TF: Hundreds.

In real, everyday, actual life: Meatgrease: Absolute Laughingstock who uses terms like "Red Pill" with a straight face like some 4Chan caricature made flesh, TF: Fully functional adult with a loving family, career, friendships, sense of humor, the respect of others.

Your understanding of the term "bold" might need a tweak or two.
Here's a hint, dumb-dumb: nothing, and I mean NOTHING, that you, or anyone, writes on a messageboard or reddit or 4chan ever qualifies as "bold."
No sniveling teenager or half-coherent retiree being "edgy" on twitter or youtube is "bold."
There is no declaration you can make on any of those forums that equates to you bravely storming into enemy fire.
You and I and your disappointed parents and everyone here knows that, were there enemy fire, you'd moisten your britches and run in the other direction.

You're a nerd. A huge one. Through and through. Are we clear on that? You say "red pill" without giggling. Because you're a big fucking geek that people laugh at and treat poorly without any fear of any repercussions.
MeatGrease wrote:

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

“I criticize ideas not people”

Can you please elaborate on this?

What if someone had amazing ideas but they are a completely abhorrent psychopath?

What if someone very good people follow terrible ideas?

You say you don’t have individual people that belong to certain groups but then you make broad sweeping generalizations about people of certain ethnic heritage and religious beliefs.

I don’t know why I’m bothering to engage in these Sam Harris level thought experiments with you but I hate myself enough to do it apparently.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:50 pm “I criticize ideas not people”

What if someone had amazing ideas but they are a completely abhorrent psychopath?

You say you don’t have individual people that belong to certain groups but then you make broad sweeping generalizations about people of certain ethnic heritage and religious beliefs.

I don’t know why I’m bothering to engage in these Sam Harris level thought experiments with you but I hate myself enough to do it apparently.
The level of good faith this dolt is willing to engage in can be seen in this outlandish "I criticize ideas, not people" horseshit.
He's never "criticized" anyone here? He's never talked shit about you or TF or Spacehmaster or Necro? He's never tossed in his, admittedly failed, attempts at a personal barb? It's always been "ideas" he's criticizing? When he mentions that you have tits, does that mean he's just criticizing the idea of you indulging in too many cheeseburgers?

Hell, I think the only person I don't remember him criticizing his Riley because of the whole transparently wanting to suck his dick thing.
MeatGrease wrote:

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:53 am
cxwx wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:03 am I thought you hated the kikes?
I criticize ideas, not people
hipster holocaust wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:13 am Who knew I liked Rachel Maddow this whole time
You absolutely went along with the most banal sort of "DoLaNd GrUmPf iS oRaNgE" criticism that's the calling card of those CNN political hacks. I'm pretty sure Rachel Maddow was posted here and I'm pretty sure you voiced approval of some part of it
You attempting to criticize a person immediately after literally saying that you don't criticize people, while providing zero fucking evidence, is fucking :putin
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:59 pm
cxwx wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:50 pm “I criticize ideas not people”

The level of good faith this dolt is willing to engage in can be seen in this outlandish "I criticize ideas, not people" horseshit.
He's never "criticized" anyone here? He's never talked shit about you or TF or Spacehmaster or Necro? He's never tossed in his, admittedly failed, attempts at a personal barb? It's always been "ideas" he's criticizing? When he mentions that you have tits, does that mean he's just criticizing the idea of you indulging in too many cheeseburgers?

Hell, I think the only person I don't remember him criticizing his Riley because of the whole transparently wanting to suck his dick thing.
I think what he’s trying to say is more along the lines of:

“I hate the general idea of niggers and spics and kikes breathing’s my air but I’ve met some individual mud people that are okay with me and I wouldn’t shove into a mass grave.”
Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

I'd challenge MintzPlasse to find half the claims about people's political beliefs he says affirmatively, but it's such a waste because a.) they don't exist and b.) he's too much of a dumbass coward to even try to look into it himself
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:03 pm I'd challenge MintzPlasse to find half the claims about people's political beliefs he says affirmatively, but it's such a waste because a.) they don't exist and b.) he's too much of a dumbass coward to even try to look into it himself
It's rude of you to leave out general ineptitude as a possibility.
Just because it took you all of ten seconds to find several instances of your past statements on here doesn't mean Meatgrease is capable of doing the same to back up his claims.
If it's anything above the intricacies of ending bombed dad-echelon jokes with :mastoman: :roll: :drool: :wank: :awesome: , it's asking a bit much.

On a related note, you know the sort of people that take an immense amount of joy from "I TOLD YOU SO!!!"
Aren't they always the best dudes?
Aren't they?
I know that, for me, those are always the type of sterling personalities that functional, worthwhile people want to associate with.
Put another way, if you have the chance to spike the football and you do so too enthusiastically, all that tells anyone perceptive is that you rarely find yourself in the end zone.
MeatGrease wrote:

Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

hipster holocaust wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:53 pmYou attempting to criticize a person immediately after literally saying that you don't criticize people, while providing zero fucking evidence, is fucking :putin
He cares about ideas, not people. Its a Jordan Peterson thing... you wouldn't get it, soyboy.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Does anyone else ever puzzle over why these types use the same lame, corny terms (redpill, cuck, soyboy) constantly as though they don't:
1.) Immediately identify every single goddamn thing they think.
2.) Demonstrate how devoid of original thought or "humor" (loose definition) they are.

I think I've seen "nothing burger" a half dozen times in the past few days.
Do the people using that term think "Hehe. that's a zinger!"?
Or do they think "people are going to think I came up with this gem all by myself"?

Get better writers.

Or maybe find some funny friends, have a few beers with them and steal their phrases so people won't immediately go "Oh, this nerd spends a lot of time on reddit stealing weak lines from other, superior, nerds."

What's the far-left equivalent of this embarrassing shit? I don't live on the Berkley campus or anything, so most of the people I interact with are sane and have interesting shit to talk about.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Hey meatgrease let’s trade places for a year. You live in commie fag Portland or Seattle or some shit right? You’d like it where I live. My neighbor across the street has a giant lifted truck with a gigantic professionally done decal on his back window that says “you stomp my flag, I’ll stomp your ass” he had a 50 foot flag pole with both the United States and state flag. It can be pneumatically raised and lowered. He is always working on his jet ski or some other junk in his garage with country music blaring. He is in his late 50s it early 60s with a white goatee and a constant baseball cap. Looks like a cast member of northwest choppers. I’m pretty sure he’s from Sacramento.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:30 am Hey meatgrease let’s trade places for a year. You live in commie fag Portland or Seattle or some shit right? You’d like it where I live. My neighbor across the street has a giant lifted truck with a gigantic professionally done decal on his back window that says “you stomp my flag, I’ll stomp your ass” he had a 50 foot flag pole with both the United States and state flag. It can be pneumatically raised and lowered. He is always working on his jet ski or some other junk in his garage with country music blaring. He is in his late 50s it early 60s with a white goatee and a constant baseball cap. Looks like a cast member of northwest choppers. I’m pretty sure he’s from Sacramento.
If you moved out here Antifa would smash a bottle over your head for owning Anal Cunt records and PC punk chick would accuse you of sexual assault just for looking at her and call the cops. And that would just be on the first day. You wouldn't last out here I'm telling you.