ok I'm a joke now but...American Zionism

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

ok I'm a joke now but...American Zionism

Post by Chad »

I NEVER WANTED TO BE RIGHT, BUT I WAS
Last edited by Chad on Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Re: ok I'm a joke now but...American Zionism

Post by featherboa »

Chad people spread this shit then dumbasses go shoot up synagogues full of regular people figure it out
Image Certified Poster
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Last edited by Chad on Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Chad, Jews aren't evil and they don't control America, conspiracy theories aren't true and you should get help because you're not OK and I think you're a good guy who just has a lot of emotional/psychological troubles.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

hey bro, I am a longtime alcoholic...but my judgment is decent

you're a faker if you think ''american'' support for Israel isn't braindamaged

I'm actually doing ok...angry at wrong things

but thanks bro, I love this board like a drunkard so you win
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Chad wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:53 pm hey bro, I am a longtime alcoholic...but my judgment is decent
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

I think that evangelical christians are probably a bigger support bloc for israel than AIPAC so go shoot them chad
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

please don't hurt anybody, chad
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

more decent responses if not outlawed.

no sense in fighting jews...you lose

there is spriritual stuff
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:42 pmconspiracy theories aren't true
that's like saying nobody has ever conspired... let's not be too hasty in our attempts to rein Chad in here...

edit: I guess I had never really gotten to the strict definition of "conspiracy theory" - it's defined tautologically so that the "theory" is never to be supported. so I guess you're technically right, james. but people conspire, and it is worthwhile to make reasonable attempts to shed light on harmful conspiracies, so... I guess we need another term for that sort of thing. "conspiracy science" is born...

this reminds me of a recent insane conversation I was having with friends/family about the controversy where a catalog shoot in sweden (?) for H&M resulted in a black kid wearing a "coolest monkey in the jungle" hoodie and there was a ton of uproar. but maybe we've come so far that we don't think of black people as monkeys and we can just put a black kid in a shirt that talks about a monkey and it's fine? this evolved into a conversation about how to defend yourself against being accidentally racist, which would of course require you to know every slur under the sun, so by way of demonstration I was rolling out all sorts of insane shit that I probably wouldn't know without access to jofa's social media (e.g. coalburner) and people were horrified. but I stood my ground and declared myself an elite defender against racism, going beyond mere social justice, I was a RACIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR. this is a conceptual cousin of "conspiracy scientist" to be sure. I can wear many hats.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

You are autistic.
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Ross has a hat rack...
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Like a 6 dollar one from a flea market... Nics and wobbly hook... Looks nice after Pledge...
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:42 pm Chad, Jews aren't evil and they don't control America, conspiracy theories aren't true and you should get help because you're not OK and I think you're a good guy who just has a lot of emotional/psychological troubles.
"Evil", is a non falsifiable, literary convention, not an intersubjectively verifiable description of behavior.

Fact: the media and financial elite is largely populated by individuals of jewish ethno-religious extraction

Fact: the actions of these individuals have verifiably been parasitic, fraudulent, self serving, and racist

There's nothing conspiratorial at all in the above. These are fully warrantied statements about objective reality. We have the data. We have the history. Operational statements about falsified truth claims are self evident and require no interpretation. Have a nice day :)
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:31 pmYou are autistic.
I did the test and I'm really not!

but don't let me deny you your theory ♥️
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Hi Rob
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

ROBOT ATTACK
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I don’t think Ross even owns a hat.
Ill body
/
Ill will
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

man, this is the We Are the World of threads!
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Go Braves...
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:05 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:42 pm Chad, Jews aren't evil and they don't control America, conspiracy theories aren't true and you should get help because you're not OK and I think you're a good guy who just has a lot of emotional/psychological troubles.
"Evil", is a non falsifiable, literary convention, not an intersubjectively verifiable description of behavior.

Fact: the media and financial elite is largely populated by individuals of jewish ethno-religious extraction

Fact: the actions of these individuals have verifiably been parasitic, fraudulent, self serving, and racist

There's nothing conspiratorial at all in the above. These are fully warrantied statements about objective reality. We have the data. We have the history. Operational statements about falsified truth claims are self evident and require no interpretation. Have a nice day :)
Shouldn’t you be busy sucking Austin Shuffield’s cock?
Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

It's like, he's so close to at least a superficial critique of capital... but just can't seem to get over the hump because then that kills the element that somehow deems him to be of a superior stock of human—while, of course, being a perennial go-nowhere do-nothing failure on a personal level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:21 am a perennial go-nowhere do-nothing failure on a personal level.

It's as though Anarcho Punk Meatgrease thought to himself "How can I be more of a laughable caricature of a person....I know, Red Pill!"

Fuck back of to 4chan, you LARPing nerd.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

yeah the use of 'anarcho' gave me a good chuckle
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:05 pm"Evil", is a non falsifiable, literary convention, not an intersubjectively verifiable description of behavior.

These are fully warrantied statements about objective reality. We have the data. We have the history. Operational statements about falsified truth claims are self evident and require no interpretation. Have a nice day :)
Hey man, look. This board has a really exceptional record for attracting intelligent, well-educated people. I'd bet that even some of the regulars who don't put a ton of effort into their posts are way above population average for IQ. Couldn't tell you why, but that's what he have going on here.

Writing like this is like showing up to a job interview in a rented tuxedo with bullshit on your resume. People are going to be able to tell that it isn't your suit. Maybe the knot in your tie says "youtube tutorial", or maybe your responses you give to the interview questions are too evasive and vague. More than likely, you'll simply look different than everyone else who showed up that day - you probably don't have enough experience in that field to know how to dress the part. It's way better to decide to be good at what you really are then it is to float bullshit like this and assume nobody will be able to notice, especially if you're yelling at them.

I can tell by the way that you construct these "I am very smart" posts that you don't really understand the things you're writing about;
Operational statements about falsified truth claims are self evident and require no interpretation
This isn't the way people with a formal background in logic write, and if you were some sort of autodidact I assume you'd realize that it doesn't even make sense. This makes you look really silly, and I think you should probably stop, because i'm sure at least a small part of your self-respect has to be harmed by this kind of fake posturing.