ok I'm a joke now but...American Zionism

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Glub
Certified False.

Re: ok I'm a joke now but...American Zionism

Post by Glub »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:14 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:05 pm"Evil", is a non falsifiable, literary convention, not an intersubjectively verifiable description of behavior.

These are fully warrantied statements about objective reality. We have the data. We have the history. Operational statements about falsified truth claims are self evident and require no interpretation. Have a nice day :)
Hey man, look. This board has a really exceptional record for attracting intelligent, well-educated people. I'd bet that even some of the regulars who don't put a ton of effort into their posts are way above population average for IQ. Couldn't tell you why, but that's what he have going on here.

Writing like this is like showing up to a job interview in a rented tuxedo with bullshit on your resume. People are going to be able to tell that it isn't your suit. Maybe the knot in your tie says "youtube tutorial", or maybe your responses you give to the interview questions are too evasive and vague. More than likely, you'll simply look different than everyone else who showed up that day - you probably don't have enough experience in that field to know how to dress the part. It's way better to decide to be good at what you really are then it is to float bullshit like this and assume nobody will be able to notice, especially if you're yelling at them.

I can tell by the way that you construct these "I am very smart" posts that you don't really understand the things you're writing about;
Operational statements about falsified truth claims are self evident and require no interpretation
This isn't the way people with a formal background in logic write, and if you were some sort of autodidact I assume you'd realize that it doesn't even make sense. This makes you look really silly, and I think you should probably stop, because i'm sure at least a small part of your self-respect has to be harmed by this kind of fake posturing.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on a minute.
Are telling me that someone who parrots cable news talking points without laughing and openly articulates their worldview in Reddit/4Chan slang might just possibly not have the same level of formal education as the rest of us? That's quite a lot to take in. Where's a fainting couch when you need one!

I don't imagine anyone who has openly admitted to basing some portion of their self-worth on how they are perceived on a semi desolate metal messageboard has much self-respect left to lose.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:14 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:05 pm"Evil", is a non falsifiable, literary convention, not an intersubjectively verifiable description of behavior.

Operational statements about falsified truth claims are self evident and require no interpretation
This isn't the way people with a formal background in logic write, and if you were some sort of autodidact I assume you'd realize that it doesn't even make sense. This makes you look really silly, and I think you should probably stop, because i'm sure at least a small part of your self-respect has to be harmed by this kind of fake posturing.
Yeah, he's totally gonna get it now :lol:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Necrometer wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:22 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:31 pmYou are autistic.
I did the test and I'm really not!
I did a bunch of tests and I probably am :lol:

:(
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Some people have suggested that I might be, to be fair. But I think I'm just homeschooled >:0
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

yeah dude you were just picking up on my 2 years of being homeschooled :lhug:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning