Let Them Eat Nothing Burgers: Russia Kikespiracy Witch Hunt Finally Ends

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Re: Let Them Eat Nothing Burgers: Russia Kikespiracy Witch Hunt Finally Ends

Post by Necrometer »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:23 am
Necrometer wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:41 am Benghazi: 950 days, 0 indictments, 0 charges
Mueller: 674 days, 37 indictments

try not to get indicted on your way to the parking lot, greasy
Oh come on, man. There is such a fucking gulf between what so many libby dumbasses fantasized the Mueller investigation would be about and what has come to pass. And there is absolutely no way on Earth that what is effectively a final report—even with active cases and investigations still going on via other agencies and prosecutors' offices—would be as toothless as it is and still be the keys to the End of Trump Himself. Who was the highest-profile figure to get pinched and actually suffer tangible harm? Manafort? A guy that was brazenly corrupt and breaking the law 10000% independent of his role in the Trump campaign? Fucking come on.

People got some schadenfreude as people connected with Trump got wrapped up in crimes that happen literally all the goddamn time in Washington, and now that appears to be winding down. Okay? That's what all this was supposed to be about? Hardly.

The fact that should have been obvious from day one—but again, was not the focus of any number of #Resistance grifters—was that the only way a Trump presidency was ending would be by massive heart attack, electoral defeat in 2020, or impeachment. Impeachment was substantially less probable before. Now? Holy shit is that calculus way off the deep end in favor of Trump: the only reason Nixon ran and hid was because fellow Republicans were willing to convict in the Senate. There's no way that's happening now. If anything, Trump is gonna see mid-2000s Bush approval numbers again (you know, before the Iraq War went to shit) after this dies down completely, and then the Democrats are going to have to (gasp!) actually talk policy exclusively. And the really fucked up part? Nobody will hold those Resistance grifters to account, just like how conservatives never held GOP war hawks to account over Iraq.
I just saw this!

you really think Barr's summary is... like an actual earnest/honest summary? I don't think it's conspiratorial thinking to view that guy as a guy who was mostly appointed to write rosy summaries of big reports, but i'm open to change.

there are enough votes to impeach trump just for the fun of it, right? I wouldn't put it past the democrats to do that, even if it goes nowhere. if clinton's impeachment is worth anything, isn't trump's obvious & televised obstruction of justice more glaring than bill's bj lying?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:01 pm
cxwx wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:30 am Hey meatgrease let’s trade places for a year. You live in commie fag Portland or Seattle or some shit right? You’d like it where I live. My neighbor across the street has a giant lifted truck with a gigantic professionally done decal on his back window that says “you stomp my flag, I’ll stomp your ass” he had a 50 foot flag pole with both the United States and state flag. It can be pneumatically raised and lowered. He is always working on his jet ski or some other junk in his garage with country music blaring. He is in his late 50s it early 60s with a white goatee and a constant baseball cap. Looks like a cast member of northwest choppers. I’m pretty sure he’s from Sacramento.
If you moved out here Antifa would smash a bottle over your head for owning Anal Cunt records and PC punk chick would accuse you of sexual assault just for looking at her and call the cops. And that would just be on the first day. You wouldn't last out here I'm telling you.

Sounds like Anarcho Punk Valhalla.

To paraphrase, are you saying that if CW moved out there that he'd be...walking into his grave?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

I think that Barr's use of pull-quotes wouldn't be so absolutely stupid to involve either fabrication or pulling portions that are directly contradicted by other parts of the report. I'll say that much, if just because even the ghoulishly awful Bush DOJ generally only played fast and loose with legal interpretation and not actual fact evidence. But that gets to a major issue: things are back with DOJ now, and all the attendant prosecutorial discretion apart from those few underway cases that have yet to resolve fully. The step now, in a normal timeline, is presentation to Congress and determination of what the political (i.e., impeachment) process would look like.

A "just for fun" impeachment proceeding is politically dogshit-stupid at this point. It's not going to gin up any additional support for Democrats looking forward to 2020. It feeds into the Trump persecution narrative. There are any number of investigatory things the House can do without impeachment that can be politically fraught for Trump that don't have the same trappings of yet another whiff in terms of process.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

re: the latter point, yeah I'd considered that - makes sense

RIP "normal timeline" RIP
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Meatgrease I grew up right outside of Oakland CA in the early 90s. I’m not too terribly afraid of getting beaten up by frail buskers.

If you hate it so much why don’t you move back to New Jersey.

Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:23 pm Meatgrease I grew up right outside of Oakland CA in the early 90s. I’m not too terribly afraid of getting beaten up by frail buskers.

If you hate it so much why don’t you move back to New Jersey.

Laziness?
Stupidity?
Poverty?

Let's set up a GoFundMe.
I know a certain someone that will condescendingy chip in a few hundred.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Post by Jimm O' Lation »

this is definitely going to change everything, starting right now!
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

I hear Portland is basically turning into Yuppietown day by day. Introvert couldn't even take it anymore and Chuffed probably has one foot out the door.

As much of a shame it is, this means Meaty will either sink or swim... :stains:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute