Most annoyed/offended people have been with your music

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Most annoyed/offended people have been with your music

Post by cxwx »

I was riding in a car with co workers. The girl driving was playing a cdr I made of prowler in the yard with the poacher diaries split. The converge part comes on and the guy in the car is incensed by the vocals. “What the hell are those coughs!?” She enjoyed it but she listened to Sick of it all and ska punk. He was just so disgusted shaking his head “I don’t understand you. I just don’t fucking understand you” he was a muscly douchebag who said things like “rascal flats brings people together”. His main goals in life were to have a stick shift and work as a prison screw.

Someone who was really into Marylin Manson was saying how stupid black metal was “what are you into church burning?”

A lady said Cryptopsy’s BMF was garbage. I said it was an acquired taste. “So is piss”. She was a cool older lady.

Someone that listened to soul fly and limp bizkit called Nasum butt rock.

Someone thought the CD player was broken while playing pulse demon. “You might as well smash your head into a wall and you’ll hear the same sounds in your ears”

A guy had a really confused look on his face when I was playing Jig Ai

“Are those some kind of...... vocals?” He owned death magnetic on CD

A girl called mortician crap and actually said “and these people probably make a million dollars playing this”
Ill body
/
Ill will
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: Most annoyed/offended people have been with your music

Post by The Real MPD »

solid.
delmuerte
The boss of you.

Post by delmuerte »

When Impaled's "Choice Cuts" EP came out, we had several 'zine editors send pictures of themselves throwing the promo in the garbage saying they would never buy Impaled or Necropolis stuff again.

P.S. This came out the same day as Disgorge's "Forensick."
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

I was listening to BL'AST! on my laptop in class one day and when I accidentally unplugged my headphones and it started playing out loud this ugly girl with messed up teeth who wanted to be a model said "this music has too much energy"
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

I get the general impression that CWs examples included more interactions with people who were willingly hanging out with him, while Meatgrease's sole example was someone that was forced to be in his proximity.

Hmmm.
Wonder what's up with that.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:15 pm ugly girl with messed up teeth who wanted to be a model said "this music has too much energy"
Where were you attending classes with meth mouthed model hopefuls?
Cambridge?
MIT?
Georgetown?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

I was listening to evildead - annihilation of civilization on the bus. that album is mixed super loud. i had no idea it was as loud as it was through the earbuds, and i noticed the bus wasn't moving. some dude tapped me on the shoulder and told me the bus driver was yelling at me. so i just got off there in shame.

I was the only white person on the bus for reference.
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

delmuerte wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:44 pm When Impaled's "Choice Cuts" EP came out, we had several 'zine editors send pictures of themselves throwing the promo in the garbage saying they would never buy Impaled or Necropolis stuff again.

P.S. This came out the same day as Disgorge's "Forensick."
didn't you have trouble with getting this album printed too?
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

zombiehead wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:02 pm I was listening to evildead - annihilation of civilization on the bus. that album is mixed super loud. i had no idea it was as loud as it was through the earbuds, and i noticed the bus wasn't moving. some dude tapped me on the shoulder and told me the bus driver was yelling at me. so i just got off there in shame.

I was the only white person on the bus for reference.
Some guy tapped me on the shoulder on the bus and told me to turn my music down while I had headphones on.

A bus driver has also asked me to turn it down before. Funny they never would ask the 5-10 people with loud obnoxious conversations on their cell phones to shut the fuck up.

The Brazilian bus driver liked Sepultura and wanted to listen to my headphones while I had beneath the remains on.

Didn’t you mention a millions years ago being at some party riding around on a big wheels blasting anal cunt and it was pissing people off?
Last edited by cxwx on Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Oh yeah, I’ve had cop calls/neighbor knocks a few times but that was more from actual guitar playing/drumming than stereo blasting

A cop once thought he was cool asking me if I thought I was Steven Tyler. I had a blank look on my face for a minute while the hamster was going around the wheel in my head. I had to restrain myself from saying “you mean Joe Perry?”
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

one time my mom was like STOP and I was like NO and she flipped
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

I know I've told this story but I can't find it, but back in about 2000 I think, I was in my car on my lunch break, and I was listening to that first Locust album in the car eating lunch. Fucking Robert Duvall walked in front of my car with his wife, turned and looked at me with the a puzzled/bitter look on his face, and kept walking.

Wasn't the first or last time I'd run into the dude since that was the local shopping center to his house, but it's probably the best
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

copstache wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:16 pm I know I've told this story but I can't find it, but back in about 2000 I think, I was in my car on my lunch break, and I was listening to that first Locust album in the car eating lunch. Fucking Robert Duvall walked in front of my car with his wife, turned and looked at me with the a puzzled/bitter look on his face, and kept walking.

Wasn't the first or last time I'd run into the dude since that was the local shopping center to his house, but it's probably the best
This story is a lie because the first The Locust album is on a 3 inch CD. You can’t play that in a car CD player. 8)
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:15 pm one time my mom was like STOP and I was like NO and she flipped
My mom fell down the stairs once. I stayed home when she went to the hospital to guard the house.
Ill body
/
Ill will
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

cxwx wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:20 pm
copstache wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:16 pm I know I've told this story but I can't find it, but back in about 2000 I think, I was in my car on my lunch break, and I was listening to that first Locust album in the car eating lunch. Fucking Robert Duvall walked in front of my car with his wife, turned and looked at me with the a puzzled/bitter look on his face, and kept walking.

This story is a lie because the first The Locust album is on a 3 inch CD. You can’t play that in a car CD player. 8)
It sure was and I ripped it and burned it to a normal cd so I could listen in my car. I did the same thing with Holy Molar's cd and that Agoraphobic Nosebleed album

I had a fancy-pants cd player in that car that also played mp3 cds, but my car in 20-fucking-19 won't even play regular burned cds.
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:theylive:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

pretty much everybody who worked in that shopping center had Robert Duvall stories. 9 times out of 10 dude would be wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt and looking like he slept in a dumpster. His wife was always the one who actually bought stuff, she was a super nice lady. But Bob would just wander around looking like a hobo.

That said, a company I worked at had a charity auction and one of the things was a slow dance with him and he was super cool. it was like he flipped a switch from grey sweatpants bum to classiest dude.

actually looking at wikipedia, they weren't married at the time but it was totally her- but she would have been 27 and he was 68 :bigdog:
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Playing Thriller in my grocery store during one of the pockets of explosion of “MJ is a kiddie toucher” online, a very upset woman lectured me about our choice of in store music while me and the other guy working snickered like the pair of early-20s jerkoffs we were
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:17 pm Image
Is wearing Thrasher Mag merch all the rage with kids in the US at the moment too? Because it is over here and it's... weird.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

In the early 2000s, I played bass for my friend and bandmate's old band literally one time at a show. I didn't really know the songs so I just made my tone inscrutable and lunged at people so they focused on not getting hit instead of my awful playing.

That (incredibly bad) show ended up going on a local access program, and a bunch of my coworkers coincidentally saw it; the public access channel was like, right between PBS and the channel guide so people incidentally saw it all the time on their way to find out what else was on TV. Word got out, and all the middle aged people I worked with pretended I ceased to exist. The younger people were indifferent about it except for one dude that I knew to be an Acoustic Guitar Guy who said we should jam sometime (I didn't), and one young woman who said we should jam my dick in her sometime (I also didn't)
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

spacehamster wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:19 am
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:17 pm Image
Is wearing Thrasher Mag merch all the rage with kids in the US at the moment too? Because it is over here and it's... weird.
An old lady at my work was wearing a Thrasher shirt. I thought that was funny. I see kids wearing them all the time thougg
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

I wrote and played a light-hearted (or so I thought) parody song of Neil Young's "Southern Man" for my mom's 60th birthday about how much she beat me growing up.

She did not laugh.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
delmuerte
The boss of you.

Post by delmuerte »

You might be right about that. I kinda forget, but now that you mention it, I think the first printer refused. I sorta vaguely remember Paul Thind being like "oh now we GOTTA print it" or something like that.
zombiehead wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:07 pm didn't you have trouble with getting this album printed too?
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

My daughter said "this song is TOO LOUD".
Friend said Faith No More is death metal
Grandma did not like California by Mr Bungle.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.