Most annoyed/offended people have been with your music

Music posts are a bannable offense.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Re: Most annoyed/offended people have been with your music

Post by THE KILL »

spacehamster wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:19 am
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:17 pm Image
Is wearing Thrasher Mag merch all the rage with kids in the US at the moment too? Because it is over here and it's... weird.
Now that you mention it... I've also seen lots of young people recently wearing them.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

THE KILL wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:15 am Now that you mention it... I've also seen lots of young people recently wearing them.
I think it's mostly amusing to me because these are all kids who have probably never bought a physical magazine in their lives.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

my car cd player could play that locust cd. also that reminded me of the time when all my neighbor did was blast mariachi music at full volume (to be fair, ive never heard mariachi at anything less than full volume) in the apt next door which i shared a wall with. it was the fucking worst. one day i had enough and put my speakers out my window facing his balcony and put that locust cd on full blast from front to back. he never did that again
formerly ghost boner
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

ghost boner wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:32 pm my car cd player could play that locust cd. also that reminded me of the time when all my neighbor did was blast mariachi music at full volume (to be fair, ive never heard mariachi at anything less than full volume) in the apt next door which i shared a wall with. it was the fucking worst. one day i had enough and put my speakers out my window facing his balcony and put that locust cd on full blast from front to back. he never did that again
You should have played that one song on repeat where the only lyrics are: “Do you want to split the cost of bringing this to head? They’ll always be an open grave for you and your bullshit”
Ill body
/
Ill will
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

spacehamster wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:48 am
THE KILL wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:15 am Now that you mention it... I've also seen lots of young people recently wearing them.
I think it's mostly amusing to me because these are all kids who have probably never bought a physical magazine in their lives.
Even worse, kids nowadays call themselves skaters while the only skating the do is with their dumbass trendy longboards they enjoy being seen with for a month and then never use again. Get a proper skateboard and learn how to do an ollie at least, ya little dickhead.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

SIMMFOC would destroy this thread...
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

One time I was playing my electronic kit in my apartment at like 10pm oblivious to it being noisy to neighboring apartments, and got wall-banged, yelled at pretty good.

And this https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/r ... l-misogyny
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

postaddiction wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:17 pm One time I was playing my electronic kit in my apartment at like 10pm oblivious to it being noisy to neighboring apartments, and got wall-banged, yelled at pretty good.

And this https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/r ... l-misogyny
One of my stupid harshnoise projects releases was voted one of the top worst 100 album covers. I felt pretty proud of that.
Ill body
/
Ill will
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

postaddiction wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:17 pm One time I was playing my electronic kit in my apartment at like 10pm oblivious to it being noisy to neighboring apartments, and got wall-banged, yelled at pretty good.
I hosted a show in my apartment and my neighbor called the cops on us.

At first I thought she was just a bitchy buzzkill but looking back 10 years later I probably would have done the same fucking thing.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

My friend had these huge parties in the shitty party apartment complex where there was like 300 people in the living room and one time we had our "band" set up in the living room and we wore stupid outfits, but we never actually started playing. Then the cops came at 2 or whatever and everyone left. It was pretty fun actually. Should have done that more often. Just walk around in short shorts holding drum sticks and looking for the guitarist.
Image Certified Poster
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

The last intestinal fortitude show was supposed to be at a backyard party, but there were only a few people there and they were all too friendly for me to do the shittalking heel gimmick i had planned on for the set, so i banged a chick in my car instead of getting my gear and ignored the fact that i was supposed to playing at that time. It was definitely the right decision, artistically speaking.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

can i get a hell yeah

Image Certified Poster
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Did people call the cops because you were too loud?
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

The party was. Band never played a single note.
like walking around the boardwalk with a surfboard under your arm, but never surfing
Image Certified Poster
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

HELL YEAH
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

I was talking about Post during the whoopie making.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

hehe
Image Certified Poster
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

I keep it under 60 dB
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

in 2007 Lee (Communion guitarist [RIP]) and I briefly had a trollish harsh noise side project called Lorazepanzram. we played one show (Protestant, Buckshot Facelift, Omicron) at the Rockstar Bar in Brooklyn. the bartender that night pretty much openly hated every single band that played ("worst show i've ever seen" i heard him say to a lady at the bar), but he made it a point to tell us directly how we "physically hurt" him, going so far as to get in Lee face's about it.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

oh! ed_e had a a two piece where he played bass through like 5 amps and he let me be the noise guy. we opened for the same friend at a sports bar in fullerton and as soon as we started the bar emptied out. I was kind of just standing around on stage one of the bartenders was yelling at me the whole time and I kept going like "what?"
anyways they cut to power after about five minutes and we packed up
Image Certified Poster
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

featherboa wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:12 am oh! ed_e had a a two piece where he played bass through like 5 amps and he let me be the noise guy. we opened for the same friend at a sports bar in fullerton and as soon as we started the bar emptied out. I was kind of just standing around on stage one of the bartenders was yelling at me the whole time and I kept going like "what?"
anyways they cut to power after about five minutes and we packed up
Stadium Tavern?
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

I had to ask... Back Alley I think
Image Certified Poster
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

I kinda love that those two places are basically across the street from each other, Fullerton has such incredible stunted Orange County guy mystique
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Foot Foot wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:00 am we "physically hurt" him, going so far as to get in Lee face's about it.
I remember reading some old interview about how a waitress was so pissed off and upset from all the noise and profanity coming off the stage from a meatshits show that she like had a stroke and died. Probably bullshit.
Ill body
/
Ill will
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Foot Foot wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:00 am in 2007 Lee (Communion guitarist [RIP]) and I briefly had a trollish harsh noise side project called Lorazepanzram. we played one show (Protestant, Buckshot Facelift, Omicron) at the Rockstar Bar in Brooklyn. the bartender that night pretty much openly hated every single band that played ("worst show i've ever seen" i heard him say to a lady at the bar), but he made it a point to tell us directly how we "physically hurt" him, going so far as to get in Lee face's about it.
Was this the same gig where half of the crowd were Hasidic Jews watching soccer quietly at the bar with their backs to the stage while someone in a gorilla costume played guitar?