live pd and "cops"

Music posts are a bannable offense.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Re: live pd and "cops"

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:28 pm I was in Barnes and Nobles the other day, ordered “Colony Of Whores” by Matthew Stokoe. Browsed the philosophy section, thought maybe I’d pick something up so I won’t be such an uncultured slob my whole life, they didn’t have any Emil Cioran. Almost bought a guide to Hegel but I don’t feel like slogging through any of his shit. I’m reminded why I use the library so much as books are ridiculously expensive these days. I was going to buy this new David Eggers book and it was still over $20 after a discount for some little hardcover book about the size of a pamphlet. The place is at least half full of toys, random junk and giant coffee bar. There was “The World According To Garp” paper back that was only like $9 but I didn’t buy it because I’m a kike.
You're always going to be stupid as fuck as long as you keep reading all that dumb bullshit you're blabbering about. Why don't you try reading some real books and try educating yourself a bit so you won't look like a fucking retard every time you open your mouth.

educate yourself cascade whore, educate yourself :fp:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 5:18 pm
cxwx wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:28 pm I was in Barnes and Nobles the other day, ordered “Colony Of Whores” by Matthew Stokoe. Browsed the philosophy section, thought maybe I’d pick something up so I won’t be such an uncultured slob my whole life, they didn’t have any Emil Cioran. Almost bought a guide to Hegel but I don’t feel like slogging through any of his shit. I’m reminded why I use the library so much as books are ridiculously expensive these days. I was going to buy this new David Eggers book and it was still over $20 after a discount for some little hardcover book about the size of a pamphlet. The place is at least half full of toys, random junk and giant coffee bar. There was “The World According To Garp” paper back that was only like $9 but I didn’t buy it because I’m a kike.
You're always going to be stupid as fuck as long as you keep reading all that dumb bullshit you're blabbering about. Why don't you try reading some real books and try educating yourself a bit so you won't look like a fucking retard every time you open your mouth.

educate yourself cascade whore, educate yourself :fp:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
More unintentional hilarity from Mr. Fight Club himself!

Now, did you comes across these Literary Giants yourself, or was this assigned reading at the bargain basement junior college you've mentioned attending?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

those books are all definitely from someones stormfront signature
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

FVBTVS wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 6:11 pm those books are all definitely from someones stormfront signature
Haha.
I like anytime someone brags that they read.

What? You're literate? Let's start cutting up the tickertape, cocksucker.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

“The bell curve”

:lol:
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

“Don’t be a moron who tried to slog their way through the 1000 pages of small print in Das Kapital. Here read this cliff notes to Atlas Shrugged and The Turner Diaries.”
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

That FREEDOMNOMICS makes me feel like this is an intentional troll as meatgrease specifically stated in the passed he wasn’t a free marketer and called libertarianism childish nonsense so this is either deliberately posted to draw negative attention or he’s become even dumber.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:22 pm That FREEDOMNOMICS makes me feel like this is an intentional troll as meatgrease specifically stated in the passed he wasn’t a free marketer and called libertarianism childish nonsense so this is either deliberately posted to draw negative attention or he’s become even dumber.
Did this Dry-Dicked Motherfucker say this before or after he was red-pilled?
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 8:33 pm
cxwx wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:22 pm That FREEDOMNOMICS makes me feel like this is an intentional troll as meatgrease specifically stated in the passed he wasn’t a free marketer and called libertarianism childish nonsense so this is either deliberately posted to draw negative attention or he’s become even dumber.
Did this Dry-Dicked Motherfucker say this before or after he was red-pilled?
After. He was on the “capitalism is just another manifestation of the ZOG machine” line of reasoning.
Ill body
/
Ill will