Boring, shitty movie

the only film ever scared me was eyes wide shut

this is unforgivably trite

"horror" ... as if retarded americans needed more than their reality
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: bored as fuck, watching strangers sequel

Post by cxwx »

Everything for you has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you beEverything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it cause you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it
Ill body
/
Ill will