TERMINATOR 6 GUYS!!!!!!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
NIGEL GARAGE
Kill Trend Suicide

TERMINATOR 6 GUYS!!!!!!

Post by NIGEL GARAGE »

WELL IM NOT SURE HOW YOU FEEL BUT THIS LOOKS EXCELLENT!!!!!!

AFTER THE HI OCTANE ENDING TO GOT THIS IS JIST WHAT IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR ABSOLUTELY EXACTLY RIGHT!!!!!!

I HOPE THEY GET PETER WELLING BACK ARE YOU EXCITED GUYS!!!!!!!!?!!!!!

:P :P :mrgreen: ¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Re: TERMINATOR 6 GUYS!!!!!!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

I thought the trailer looked pretty fucking great, and from a distance it seems like the Miller & Cameron partnership is a legit artistic one, rather than a lame iterative franchise greed thing that I assume brought us 3, 4 and 5.

Everyone else online is laughing at it though, it seems? They say the CG looks awful, which I don't really see.

I can't ever tell if people really hate things for legitimate reasons, or if it all has to do with antisemitic globalist conspiracy theory, or weird readings of patriarchal white male gaze toxicity.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
NIGEL GARAGE
Kill Trend Suicide

Post by NIGEL GARAGE »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 11:20 am I thought the trailer looked pretty fucking great, and from a distance it seems like the Miller & Cameron partnership is a legit artistic one, rather than a lame iterative franchise greed thing that I assume brought us 3, 4 and 5.

Everyone else online is laughing at it though, it seems? They say the CG looks awful, which I don't really see.

I can't ever tell if people really hate things for legitimate reasons, or if it all has to do with antisemitic globalist conspiracy theory, or weird readings of patriarchal white male gaze toxicity.

MATE EXACTLY WHICH PERSON SAID THE ABOVE POSTED COMMENT ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P :P : :mrgreen: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

This is another sequel in where none of the other sequels have occurred, right? Terminator 6: aka Terminator 3, Take 3
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Correcto
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7