Are we aware that Varg has been vlogging?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: Are we aware that Varg has been vlogging?

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:00 pm

The "do you love Israel" thing on job applications is strange but I'm going to say that that's probably a few very isolated weird moments, having to do with Evangelical Christian culture more than anything? I only saw one news report about that, I think it was some Iranian woman or in Texas or something?

https://openstates.org/tx/bills/85/HB89/

You are correct.

And yes, the things meatgrease describe are primarily supported by “Jews for Jesus”’conservative groups

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-con ... e-bill/720

Violation of this could result up to 20 years in prison.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:23 pm You don't hear about it because most people don't give a shit about their own rights and sign away on whatever just for a comfortable petty bourgeois lifestyle. Does it not matter to you that it's creepy and coercive and should be fucking illegal in duh land of freedumbs? You would give more of a shit if they required you to say you love Jesus.

Anyway pandoras box is already open and this shit is out and a part of the cultural zeigeist now. Trying to stop it is a useless game of whack a mole and excuses the states excessive use of force on civilians like arresting old ladies for talking shit about muslims on Facebook.

FUCK CENSORSHIP ALWAYS
If people like you were in power do you honestly think there would exist “freedom of speech” in the way you understand it now?

Do you think freedom of speech exists in a vacuum completely devoid of material conditions?

I’ve seen your personal pal Dick Spencer say he actually would be against free expression in his ethno utopia, he literally is using the bullshit free speech warrior mantra in the pursuit of facism.

What does free speech mean to you if you’re face down in a gutter with a gun pointed at you by uniformed men? The freedom to beg for food and water?

I’m so sick and tired of you coming here and acting so aggrieved like you are some kind of victim. The fact is, you care less about the 3 million Muslims locked up in Chinese concentration camps than you do that some guy who rammed a knife through someone’s skull 20 years ago and then claimed HE was the one who was about to be killed in some plot got kicked off of YouTube.

You talk about people not being willing to give up their “bourgeois lifestyles” as if you would survive a fucking week living off the land. You can’t even handle the abuse you get on a fucking message board. You are a soft white boy. Please stop acting like you are engaged in some kind of righteous war of ideas.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:16 am

If people like you were in power
If it makes you feel any better, I don't think you have to worry that a community college student who "researches" Varg vlogs will have access to power anytime soon.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:16 pm It's because they are responsible for a MASSIVE cultural shift towards conspiracy theory in general, working constantly to balkanize consensus reality.
I seriously doubt that's the reason.

We really need to stop buying into this fucktarded right-wing narrative that Google, Facebook and Twitter have some sort of left-wing political agenda or even any concern for their social responsibility in and of itself. They don't. They're multi-national media corporations, and like all such entities, their only purpose is to make money, and the money comes primarily from advertising. This has been true for as long as there have been newspapers. When the social media companies restrict any kind of content, it's because for whatever reason, they believe that it makes them less attractive to advertisers.

This is why the first "punishment" Youtube has for undesirable content is "demonetization" - this isn't them punishing people for saying things they disagree with, it's a tool for them to tell their advertisers, look, we're going to keep allowing people to say crazy shit on our service because we have to maintain our public image as a free speech platform, but don't worry, your ads aren't going to be shown in those videos.

Right-wingers don't want to talk about this because they prefer to paint themselves as the victims of some global cabal that wants to silence their viewpoint (variously either as an antisemitic dogwhistle or outright accusing the Jews of doing this) and no doubt also because it looks bad for their beloved idea that private business somehow always does everything better. If all of this proves anything, it's that private business is terrible at providing free speech platforms and these companies need to be regulated. Youtube fucked this latest thing up too - they implemented it so lazily that videos and channels that use Nazi imagery for the purpose of criticizing or analyzing it have now been banned or demonetized as well, and now they have to beg for their content to be allowed again one at a time.

None of this is particularly interesting, though. What really interests me is why the social media companies have this perception that right-wing conspiracy content is bad for business. Do they just assume their advertisers don't want to be seen near this stuff? Do their advertisers outright tell them, either delete this shit or make sure we're not associated with it? If so, who are these advertisers, and why do they think being associated with this sort of thing is bad for their business? Have they done focus group research? Are they reacting to media reports depicting Youtube as a place where radicalization happens? This is what I want to know, and we'll probably never find out.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

Image Certified Poster
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

https://www.rt.com/news/461006-ukraine- ... essa-fire/

Nazi sympathizing cunt who praised 50 people being burned to death in Ukraine is an official Facebook censor. I guess they didn’t want to be accused of having a liberal bias.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

And if anyone gives a shit he has a new channel where he posted a few videos staying off camera called “Will of wodanar“ his wife’s channel is still up too. There’s even a video where she actually appears on camera and rambles in French for 23 minutes about her book that meatgrease can jerk off too.
Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

cxwx wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:15 pm https://www.rt.com/news/461006-ukraine- ... essa-fire/

Nazi sympathizing cunt who praised 50 people being burned to death in Ukraine is an official Facebook censor. I guess they didn’t want to be accused of having a liberal bias.
As a general rule, if RT criticizes a Ukranian, I'd be, um, let's say maybe looking for corroborating sources. I'm not saying this isn't true, but it's not exactly coming from an unbiased source.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

spacehamster wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:30 pm
cxwx wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:15 pm https://www.rt.com/news/461006-ukraine- ... essa-fire/

As a general rule, if RT criticizes a Ukranian, I'd be, um, let's say maybe looking for corroborating sources. I'm not saying this isn't true, but it's not exactly coming from an unbiased source.

Information about her is very muddled. If I’m wrong I apologize for referencing to you as a cunt ma’am and please don’t inject me with a syringe of palladium.

https://www.theguardian.com/profile/kateryna-kruk
Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

https://twitter.com/GandalftheWhi19

:moreawesome: what a deeply retarded man
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

WHY LORD OF THE RINGS

ALWAYS

ITS A MADE UP BABY BOOK
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

cant wait to see varg tweeting as GANDALF about how casting a black girl as ARIEL in the little mermaid movie is just more jewish war magic
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

what in the world
Image Certified Poster
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

see it was worth the ban after all
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

makes me want to hide behind a curtain
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

So many globalist kikes shit their pants when they saw him blow the lid off their yellow hammer factory conspiracy
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

FVBTVS wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:40 pm cant wait to see varg tweeting as GANDALF about how casting a black girl as ARIEL in the little mermaid movie is just more jewish war magic
Are we here yet
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

damn looks like they nuked his ass again, i think i saw him going back and forth with that cutie pie podcaster dasha nekrasova a couple months ago but it might have been longer
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

cxwx wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:01 pm

In other free speech warrior news, things are looking rough for poor Smegma.

In all seriousness I'm not sure where to draw the line with this one. I tend to feel he actually should not be fired. He could probably get the ACLU to represent him. He could be seen as a potential danger to the community being in the medical field, he joked about using a number 4 catheter to draw blood from a little black boy. What if someone tried to fire Geebeeb because of his lefty grindcore lyrics?

Also what if racist cops that should be off the force because their racism makes them legitimately unfit to serve their community also tried to argue that any racist comments they make online should be protected under the guise of satire and they are playing fictional characters.

Nice Jim Goad book.
:DoesStacyknow:
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Him back
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Dark ambient fencing

Verno weren't you in that line of work????
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

it fucking sucks all his retarded myfargo shit testing weapons in the back yard are gone
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

you people are deeply important to me.