we are getting old as FUCK

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

we are getting old as FUCK

Post by Chad »

first went on the official relapse board in high school...1999, 2k maybe?

I'm fucking 35 now,

I'm already past my prime, I never understood my parents until the drug/booze haze wore off

Last edited by Chad on Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Re: we are getting old as FUCK

Post by Chad »

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

I was born in 1977. I just walked to Walmart to buy rot gut. The cashier was under 21 so she had to call a manager. “You look 25 can I see your ID?” Should I feel flattered? An Indian woman told me to cut in front of her because I only had a 6 pack then he told me she was envious of my hair. I gave her a dollar because she offered to let me cut in front of her. I was already so drunk I have her $2 by mistake and her daughter ran up to me and gave me a dollar back. She looked about 19. All four of these women were brown. I already ate some cunt and ass today and came in a women’s mouth. She swallowed my nut. I never want to have children.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

That's rough...
Last edited by Chad on Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

My coworker has a nice ass. Her boy friend is weird and overly friendly. I’m suspicious they want to have some weird cuck relationship with me. I suspect they do drugs. I’ve yet to read Tolstoy.!

Hey Travis did you read 2666 yet?

Read “A Little Life” if you haven’t yet Chad.

I wish I was aborted
Ill body
/
Ill will
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

I feel good :cheers:
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

+ rode my bike over 300 miles last week with camping in the rain
- hurt my arm just throwing a frisbee
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

Been posting here for 20 years now. That's so dumb even thinking that.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:32 pm I already ate some cunt and ass today and came in a women’s mouth. She swallowed my nut. I never want to have children.
Obviously you're talking about a hooker but regardless I'm glad you're at least getting that. I was worried about you being too cut off from human contact.
Geeheeb wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:29 am + rode my bike over 300 miles last week with camping in the rain
Didn't happen
Geeheeb wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:29 am hurt my arm just throwing a frisbee
Did happen
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:42 pm
cxwx wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:32 pm I already ate some cunt and ass today and came in a women’s mouth. She swallowed my nut. I never want to have children.
Obviously you're talking about a hooker but regardless I'm glad you're at least getting that. I was worried about you being too cut off from human contact.
Geeheeb wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:29 am + rode my bike over 300 miles last week with camping in the rain
Didn't happen
Did happen
I’m really happy you’re concerned about my well being. Tell me more about your girlfriend? I assume she has some sort of mental illness or personality disorder if she would voluntarily allow you to ejaculate inside her. Or maybe you two are saving your selves for marriage. As far as geenheeb I would be interested in how well you function with degenerative arthritis. Have you ever considered euthanasia? I feel you could serve humanity better as an organ donor.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:42 pm
Didn't happen
Did happen
Fucking zip it, doofus; you haven't seen pussy in so long that you'd throw stones at it.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:22 pm As far as geenheeb I would be interested in how well you function with degenerative arthritis.
Probably about as good as his frail, junior college attending ass fares as is.
Which is to say, not very.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

zombiehead wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:24 pm Been posting here for 20 years now. That's so dumb even thinking that.
:lol: I didn't realize the Relapse board went that far back... we should form a social hierarchy based on who showed up when.

I wonder how many living members the 1999 club has? You guys could potentially be our nosferatu elder vampire ruling class...
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

zombiehead wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:24 pm Been posting here for 20 years now. That's so dumb even thinking that.
Pathetic, I've only been on here 15 :lol:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:56 pm
:lol: I didn't realize the Relapse board went that far back... we should form a social hierarchy based on who showed up when.

I wonder how many living members the 1999 club has? You guys could potentially be our nosferatu elder vampire ruling class...
97/98ish for me. Old as fvck?
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

late 98ish

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

:putin holy shit what’s up Ryan
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

hey buddy!
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

HI RYAN

No fucking way did a Relapse forum exist in 98? I need evidence, I need archaeology
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

feels right

i feel like i migrated from LOUDNET to RELAPSE that summer while i was in this small white room in my parents house and going crazy on NAPSTER

dillinger escape plan was the coolest thing in the universe at the time and everyone was sucking their dicks and i kept making raspberry noises with my keyboard at the entire idea of that but then i saw some robert posts where he was like FUCK THAT K*KE SHIT, INCAPACITANTS or something to that effect and i was like ok i like this board huehuehueh

and aeser made daily diatribes against metalcore on loudnet

could be 99? lurked in 98 and posted in 99 once and then never again until 2005. who knows. the way back machine doesnt show a forum link on the 98 page but i remember different hosts for it. it migrated to and from the official site a couple times
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Started posting in 2000, shit really got lit after 9/11 imho
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

I've posting here for a while but i don't know when the old bungvox account got started.

I remember the jayson tigerclaw days.

Im 46 my dick gets hard, my piss is yellow, my shit is brown and i feel great.

Being old is for cum suiciders.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I was going through some junk in my garage and found photos from when my sister was a baby (shes 28 and married with a 2 year old) and paper work from when I lived in the Bay Area. Plus an Atari 1050 disk drive that belonged to my dad still in the original box. It made me feel incredibly old, broken down and dead inside. Probably because I am.
Ill body
/
Ill will
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

FVBTVS wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:21 pm
dillinger escape plan was the coolest thing in the universe at the time and everyone was sucking their dicks
enemyofthesun told me I should check out the board at a DEP show (with Candiria and Isis -- putting my board birthday somewhere in the YEAR 2000)