the NOT WORTH ITS OWN THREAD thread could be revived

Music posts are a bannable offense.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Re: the NOT WORTH ITS OWN THREAD thread could be revived

Post by featherboa »

UGH

On a long drive home through a desert wasteland, I was just thinking something like, the existence of subway is just evidence we have no control over our lives
Image Certified Poster
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:31 pm What fucking unbelievable tasteless arrogance
It's so god damn good
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

If you aren't familiar with the "Major Tom", it's because it's a thing I (hopefully) came up with. It's a form of "auto-erotic asphyxiation" by using gravity.
Basically, you jack off normally; but before you nut, you squat down as low as you can to the ground and breathe short shallow breaths while still whacking it. This part is called "Getting in the shuttle."
As you nut, you jump up from that squatting position as fast as you possibly fucking can and hold your breath. This is considered "Take off."
If performed correctly, you should become VERY lightheaded and experience pure bliss due to the orgasm from your cock rocket. This is called "Being in space" due to the fact you feel like you're floating.
This is a technique that should be performed only by professionals, in a controlled environment. I, however, am not a professional despite creating the technique. You see, by hyperventilating and jumping up, you are literally cutting your brain off from oxygen. No oxygen = no consciousness.
When I "Took off" I fucking jumped up at Mach 50 and must've ripped a fucking hole in the goddamn space-time continuum. Because the next thing I know I was laying on the ground with my dick out, covered in space juices from my trip around the sun.
Before I could even pick myself up off the ground, my mom rushed into my room to see if I was okay. She heard my re-entry. This part is called "Disappointing your mother."
You can just imagine the scene she walked into.
She stared at me with a mix of disgust, anger, and again, disappointment. I stared back with what I thought was confidence like I was Buzz Aldrin and just got back from the moon. But thinking back on it, it was probably embarrassment while I was desperately trying to put my space plane back in the hangar while getting on my feet as quickly as possible, and due to the fact, she's never caught me before. (At least not to my knowledge.)
She ended up closing the door and stomping her way back to the living room, presumably to watch more Judge Judy, and to take her mind off of what she just fucking witnessed; or consider disowning me. I cleaned myself up, taking off my spacesuit and putting civilian clothing on. Somehow none of the rocket fuel managed to get in the carpet, just my clothes, and I managed to not even injure myself in the crash
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

good.

L.A. ICE CREAM TRUCK CHARGING 'INFLUENCERS' DOUBLE IF THEY ASK FOR FREE CONE
Https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newswe ... 99%3famp=1
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Going from working at home to working not at my home means I need to buy a second car and fuck I hate this process. I want to do a plug-in electric, but because I got my new job after we signed the lease for the house, I'm driving too far to make that work. So not only do I have to buy a car now, I might end up buying yet another car in like a fucking year and get to go through this horseshit again. The only upshot is that I now have a tight list of needs in a new car:

1. Apple CarPlay
2. Seat belts, if possible
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

I got a new job a month ago... They have 4 charging stations for their employees... I have never worked at a place that treats their employees like gold... It's very odd...
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

my coworker got a decent used car from... shift.com and it didn't take 6 hours at dealership hell.
Image Certified Poster
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

I got a used car from a dealer a year ago, and the other day the seatbelt popped out of the seat where it's supposed to be anchored/bolted in; it was never bolted in this whole time! there was a fake, wrong size bolt.
Image Certified Poster
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

So in the interim I found a good deal on a car from Hertz, but our house rental fell through so I’ve got that to deal with now, v. v. cool and good, moving companies love dealing with changes of address and never fuck up
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

So that asshole from tau cross is a holocaust denier?

Sweet lord amebix.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

kevin hash wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:32 pm So that asshole from tau cross is a holocaust denier?

Sweet lord amebix.
Link me bro
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Geeheeb wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:58 am
kevin hash wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:32 pm So that asshole from tau cross is a holocaust denier?

Sweet lord amebix.
Link me bro
https://www.stereogum.com/2050120/tau-c ... ews/?amp=1

Googled it, took 2 seconds
Ill body
/
Ill will
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

what an idiot :lol:
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

well now that idiot is free to ma(mebix)ga
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Geeheeb wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:47 pm well now that idiot is free to ma(mebix)ga
Me(at)grease: “but jewlapse wreckords has lots of offensive artists over the years! They even had morbid florist and the Kikes from earache almost signed burzum! SJDubbleyoos are ruining metal!! Brian Boquist for president!!!”
Ill body
/
Ill will
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

given who's in the band i'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt that they just didn't know who the writer was (besides the amebix guy) because I don't see them being ok with it. galaxy brain trying to slip that past a bunch of former anarcho punks and Away
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

someone downloaded arise! from me today on soulseek, the files are literally from like 2002 or even earlier. 128k :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I would like to second the sentiments of the other members of Tau Cross, i do owe them an apology for not explaining my lines of enquiry or the people who have influenced my view so dramatically over the past few years,they are not in any way to blame for anything i have written or read,and i understand the need to distance themselves from that subject.

i wish them all the very best in their futures and treasure the times we have shared together. The book ‘tell the truth and shame the devil’ by Gerard Menuhin is available on Amazon and Kindle,and also in good reads, where it gets a consistent 4.5 stars out of 5,so not exactly obscure or unavailable, unless you live in Germany where it is forbidden to engage in any conversation on some of the matters contained within those pages.

There are a number of people languishing in Prisons over there for expressing even a slight academic interest in the matter, so effectively all discussion is shut down and we live in a state of what can only be described as Religious obedience. it is a Religion,and anyone approaching the matter is in danger of being charged with heresy and publicly executed, so you can feel free to examine yourself and see if you believe this is a good thing or not.

As a singer in a band i have always been serious about the Truth, trying to refine the material and ideas to some kind of overarching theory, i cannot simply skim the material,i have to go into it and prepare to be changed by that journey. that has happened on a number of occasions, through reading Menuhins book,through John Lash and his work,through 9/11 research,through the Europa-the last battle video series that is constantly popping up and being pushed back down on youtube.

If I stop asking questions I stop being true to myself,so i have no choice. For 99 percent of people they have already made up their mind about me based on the words of another man written in a book they have never read, and that is enough to make a judgement,so on you go,join in the feeding frenzy of virtue signalling and outrage if you like but i stand by my endorsement of this book as it was such an important part of this journey, this is not to say that i like the Author as a person or even know that much more about him,the book is primarily a collection of quotes and original source materials, a book to study and not for salacious gossip. Others will see what is real in this situation and what is not.

Messengers of deception is probably our best album to date, it continues the enquiry and refines it through the lens of the Gnostic heresy and what that really was,why it had to be completely eradicated and what that means for our World today, the irony of having released a single about the inquisition and the suppression of speech should not be lost on anyone. Love and Light to all who want it, Rob Miller–Tau Cross…over and out.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

does this make amebix a boomer band

i think it does
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Tell the Truth & Shame the Devil by Gerard Menuhin - Goodreads
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/278 ... -the-devil

Rating: 4.3 - ‎28 votes
Tell the Truth & Shame the Devil: Recognize the True Enemy and Join to Fight Him
byGerard Menuhin

Customer reviews
4.4 out of 5 stars
21 ratings
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

GNOSTIC HERESY
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

jesus christ i bet his facebook page is something
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Post by Jimm O' Lation »

relapse shouldn't have been a label since 2000.they should cancel every planned release. a step in the right direction for them.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Banjo Kazooie in the new Smash Brothers

BAAAANJOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY SHIT!!!!!
hahaha it gets funnier every time I watch it
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!