It's my lucky day!

BBC has an entire website in pidgin english

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/

It's legit actual BBC news, but written completely in west african pidgin
I thought it was a racist parody or something generated by AI... but nah

highly reccomended that you click through but heres my favorite article so far

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/world-49380881

High number of video game lovers for Japan say dem don fall in love with cartoon characters.

Dis group of pipo wey dem dey call otaku say dem don give up on di idea of real-world romance.

Akihiko Kondo wake up every day to di sound of im wife voice as she dance around and urge am to get out of bed.

At di same time im dey hold her arms on di bottom of dia metal-frame bunk bed and if im dey awake e go dey watch her dey sing as cartoon for YouTube.

Dis na becos Akihiko "wife" na just an idea - a cartoon character called Miku.

She dey live inside one glass ontop shelf by im bed side, she also be di toy with big soft bed and soft body wey im dey hold sleep for night, but e fit take any shape and form.

Di couple celebrate ceremony for November last year wey Akihiko regard as wedding, but e been no dey official with just 39 guests.

After im watch video of di occasion, Akihiko smile come reveal di two reasons why im hold "wedding publicly."

Im say "di first one na to prove im love for Miku. Di second one be say many young otaku, efiko pipo wey dey obsessed with video game and anime like me dey fall in love with cartoon characters and I wan show di world say I support dem."

Akhiko tok say im never ever reason to get real life girlfriend because e no dey popular with women and e never dey attracted to one before.

Im say everything change wen e meet Miku ontop YouTube. E begin fall in love afta she heal am as e dey watch am dey hear am sing.

Akihiko say dem date for 10 years before e decide to marry am .

Sabi pipo say dis trend to dey fall in love with cartoon character don dey grow for Japan as many women no go even look your face for dia if you no get money.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: BBC has an entire website in pidgin english

Post by The Real MPD »

:fonz:
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

We and our partners use technologies, like cookies, and collect browsing information to give you di best online experience and to make wetin dey inside personal and wetin pipo dey advertise appear for you. Abeg let us know if you agree.

Yes, I agree
No, cari me go settings
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

this is incredible - thank you :lol:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Late to the party as usual. We have been laughing our asses off about this for a couple of years already
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:29 pm Late to the party as usual. We have been laughing our asses off about this for a couple of years already
That's odd; you seem like such a dumb, humorless cunt it's hard to imagine you laughing at anything other than the misery of others.

Since you haven't been on lately, it's been a while since I've told you to go fuck your mother so go fuck your mother, you community-college-attending-fucking-loser.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

we
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

FVBTVS wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:02 pmwe
Finally, we've found someone more pathetic than MG: the type of people that would willingly subject themselves to MG's company.
These people are, mind you, theoretical, since I'm having trouble picturing someone pathetic enough to knowingly tolerate MG's lack of personality/sense of humor for more than five minutes before chuckling and telling him to go pound sand up his ass or else.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

we = the edgelord e-nazi faggotte community
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

FVBTVS wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:11 pm we = the edgelord e-nazi faggotte community
I'll commend these types of dolts on one thing and one thing only: the ability to state "My main hobby/purpose in life is attempting to make strangers on the internet mad or sad" without subsequently offing themselves out of embarrassment.

What atomic grade self-hatred would one have to possess to wake up in the morning and think "Today, I'm going to mosey over to the comments section of youtube videos and try to make strangers red-faced or miserable. That's how I'm going to spend any portion of my free time"?
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:10 pm
the type of people that would willingly subject themselves to MGs company

nice helmet
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Dipshit grease sent me a PM than deleted it. What was so important that the Germanic chieftain would take the time to have a communiqué with a lowly miscegenation peasant such as my self?
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:53 pm
Glub wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:10 pm
the type of people that would willingly subject themselves to MGs company

nice helmet
Imagine being in a group, any group will do, and showing up to an event and you notice that people in your group are total fucking helmet-wearing nerds.

How would you still want to belong to that group?

How do these nerds get through their everyday lives without regular dudes kicking their chests concave(r)? How is that possible?
MeatGrease wrote: