Most Annoying Modern Vernacular

Music posts are a bannable offense.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Re: Most Annoying Modern Vernacular

Post by hipster holocaust »

Haha, I've always kind of liked that one. Maybe I'm just a dad from the 70s.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Jimm O' Lation wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:52 pm clown world anything

if it were up to me, the internet would no longer exist
I'm slowly playing with the idea of the whole internet as BIG MISTAKE, I feel your disgust on at least some level.

The thing about shit like Clown World is that I legitimately think it's really funny. I fucking hate almost all culture endemic to online social groups at this point, any of the actual people who populate 4chan, Tumblr and Reddit are Prius food in my book. What gets me is that the shit-fruit they produce is often really fucking amusing. I spent a few hours the other night clicking through youtube and watching the derpy little retarded frog (helper) bounce through Clown World and I had myself a pretty good time. I don't know how that's going to resolve in my head, maybe I have to just start making my own memes on napkins and showing them to my family and the birds in my yard or something.

I'm trying to come up with some kinda solution that isn't "be Amish" because that shit never fucking works for anyone.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Vocal fry
Ill body
/
Ill will
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Post by Jimm O' Lation »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:58 pm
Jimm O' Lation wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:52 pm clown world anything

if it were up to me, the internet would no longer exist
I'm slowly playing with the idea of the whole internet as BIG MISTAKE, I feel your disgust on at least some level.

The thing about shit like Clown World is that I legitimately think it's really funny. I fucking hate almost all culture endemic to online social groups at this point, any of the actual people who populate 4chan, Tumblr and Reddit are Prius food in my book. What gets me is that the shit-fruit they produce is often really fucking amusing. I spent a few hours the other night clicking through youtube and watching the derpy little retarded frog (helper) bounce through Clown World and I had myself a pretty good time. I don't know how that's going to resolve in my head, maybe I have to just start making my own memes on napkins and showing them to my family and the birds in my yard or something.

I'm trying to come up with some kinda solution that isn't "be Amish" because that shit never fucking works for anyone.

jeame you really are the best dude here for all time.i think I finally snapped and the niggardly nonsense between the left and right shot me up on to some pedestal of I just don't fucking care anymore.let's grab a bottle of something fine and laugh at retards.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

nobody:
me:
this meme format is utterly maddening to me - could've been OK but was instantly diluted/abused and its potential was destroyed

some of the ways this is used make me INSANE. girlfriend used to babysit a guy and his now-girlfriend is a self-proclaimed model - we'd spend time casually hating her instagram account because of its vapidity, and then she hit us with one of these : : captions below a pic of her in a "zany" outfit :evil:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Jimm O' Lation wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:52 am jeame you really are the best dude here for all time.i think I finally snapped and the niggardly nonsense between the left and right shot me up on to some pedestal of I just don't fucking care anymore.let's grab a bottle of something fine and laugh at retards.
Thanks man! I'm pretty much on the same pedestal, I just don't know what to do about it. Lately it feels more like the little board from the end of Titanic. I would definitely go halfs on that bottle of something.
Necrometer wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:55 pm
nobody:
me:
this meme format is utterly maddening to me - could've been OK but was instantly diluted/abused and its potential was destroyed

some of the ways this is used make me INSANE. girlfriend used to babysit a guy and his now-girlfriend is a self-proclaimed model - we'd spend time casually hating her instagram account because of its vapidity, and then she hit us with one of these : : captions below a pic of her in a "zany" outfit :evil:
Yeah it works fine on its own, but I guess its too complicated for the facebook minion demo.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

Necrometer wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:55 pm
nobody:
me:

I've seen this meme work in maybe 3 instances, the rest of the time I just want to email the poster a virus for wasting my attention. The worst is when it's "embellished" with a few more lines like
"absolutely nobody:
no one at all:
not a single soul:"
Doubling and tripling down on a joke where the punchline works just as good, if not better, without the set-up is grounds for a fucking BEATING.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

x y z but go off
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

“Slaps” to mean good music

This is the worst one in a long while
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

app instead of appetizer
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

“Stan”

I still don’t fully understand what it means
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

in my search for the meaning of "sksksksk" and "vsco" and "baddies" i unlocked the meaning of "stan" through a series of tubes

and i oop
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

it literally just means "fan"! I also hate it so much - it's just slang for its own sake, adding nothing. I think MAYBE it initially referenced an obsessive fan (origin is eminem song), but people don't seem to use it that way with any regularity...

it's also a verb, like "to adore"
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Good thing I'll be dead soon
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

FVBTVS wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:12 pm in my search for the meaning of "sksksksk" and "vsco" and "baddies" i unlocked the meaning of "stan" through a series of tubes

and i oop
sksksks is ASMR no?

"some eminem song" entitle "Stan"
Image Certified Poster
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

you don't slap like on bass guy's videos?
Image Certified Poster
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

that's a different slap

I like that guy fwiw
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Post by Jimm O' Lation »

I hope that guy gets slapped like a bass
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

the
nobody:
me: yadda yadda

format should really be

everybody:
me: yadda yadda

IMHO
Image Certified Poster
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Savage
Ill body
/
Ill will
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

riley-o wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:48 am “Slaps” to mean good music

This is the worst one in a long while
I just ran into this. Terrible!
Iron Goldie
Giant Eyeball of Death.

Post by Iron Goldie »

I ran into "eboys" and "egirls" recently. Apparently it's used to describe a certain type of zoomer who uses TikTok and all that shit. they're usually "alternative" and have social media presence, or whatever? I don't even know man.

Fucking gen z.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

A boy who has black painted nails, skates, wears black clothes and chains and beanies, and they sometimes have their hair parted down the middle, and their usually rlly pale. They got striped Longsleeves or checkered sweaters under their T-shirt’s. They listen to music you “probably haven’t heard of” AKA lil peep. They complain about not having a gorh gf and seem to only exist on the internet (mostly Instagram and tik tok nowadays). In their room u will find LED strip lights hanging above their bed, and holes in their walls. Vans, thrasher, zumiez, and hot topic r their lord and saviour. Basically goth but they don’t get made fun of as much as someone who calls themself goth since their seen as cute by girls nowadays. They also think their a poet and express their weird opinions on Twitter. Basically the boy version of the “I’m not like other girls saying”.
In conclusion, eboys r the new and improved goth cult that only live on the internet. If u happen to see one in person, consider urself lucky cuz that’s close to impossible.

Have a good day now, my doods :)
No one: I-
Random eboy: i LiSteN tO lIl pEeP, hAve a TiktOk, aNd wEaR vAns. iM wEird. iM a WeIrdo. I DonT fIt iN. I DonT wAnt To fIt iN.
:warrior:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Iron Goldie
Giant Eyeball of Death.

Post by Iron Goldie »

I want to die, thanks.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

see, how could "No one" be trying to speak?
Image Certified Poster