anyone know any murderers?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

anyone know any murderers?

Post by Geeheeb »

Even though this happened a while ago, it came up in conversation and I thought I would ask here too. Anyone know any non-military killers of humans? I worked closely with this guy and his mistress is also a nurse on the same unit. His wife who he tried to kill still works there as nurse. They refuse to get moved or floated around so they don't bump into each other.

He was a pretty "alpha" guy who like control, but I would not have suspected that he would try to kill anyone. He wasn't the brightest nurse in regards to pathophysiology, and these drugs would not have killed anyone. The only thing I can surmise is that he tried to make her pass out while driving? Crazy.

Here is the news about him getting convicted:
CORUNNA — A former Laingsburg area man will spend between four and 10 years in prison for attempting to poison his wife’s coffee during an ongoing divorce battle in July 2018. Kevin Fabus, 37, of Haslett, was sentenced by 35th Circuit Court Judge Matthew Stewart Friday after Fabus agreed to a plea agreement with prosecutors. As part of the deal reached Oct. 31, prosecutors reduced a poisoning-food/drink/medicine supply charge, which was punishable by up to 15 years in prison, to an assault with intent to do great bodily harm-less than murder charge. The lesser charge carried a lower maximum sentence of 10 years. Fabus was given credit for one day served, and ordered to pay fines and costs.
Fabus was going through a divorce with his now ex-wife at the time of the attempted poisoning. She suspected Fabus of putting drugs in her food and coffee previously, and grew suspicious when he volunteered to make her coffee. Instead of drinking the coffee, however, his wife dumped it out, and noticed “sludge” in the bottom of the cup. She took the residue to police, who tested it for drugs. The substance turned out to be a mixture of valium, and several other drugs used to treat high blood pressure. Police say Fabus obtained the drugs from the Lansing hospital where he was employed. Fabus was charged in July 2018, and pleaded not guilty at his arraignment. He then posted a $10,000 bond, and has been free since that time while awaiting trial. During Friday’s hearing, Fabus’ attorney Patrick O’Keefe blamed his client’s behavior on alcohol abuse, and said Fabus had abused alcohol daily since 2002. O’Keefe asked Stewart to consider imposing a sentence of treatment, probation, electronic monitoring and community service instead of prison. Kevin has had serious alcohol problems,” O’Keefe said. “He needs treatment…There are places to put people who are first-time offenders who have drug addiction problems…The key to rehabilitating these types of people is treatment.” Prosecutor Deana Finnegan strongly disagreed, and asked the court to impose the maximum sentence allowable under the plea agreement. “This case haunts me,” Finnegan said. “Dozens of other people were put at risk by this man’s behavior…People could have been killed on the road…Even if he didn’t mean to kill her, he meant to screw with her life…If she had killed someone, she could have faced criminal charges. All these things could have happened, but for Mrs. Fabus hearing a voice in her head saying ‘Hey, don’t drink this stuff.’ Kevin Fabus is a selfish man. He was faced with a divorce, he was faced with limited time with his children, he was faced with hefty child support. The easiest way to eliminate it was to eliminate his wife.” Fabus’ ex-wife gave an emotional victim’s impact statement, recounting the problems the couple had in their marriage and how they affected her and the couple’s children. How has my life changed since May?” she asked. “I find myself constantly looking at cars driving by our house. Is that his truck? When we go to the grocery store, will he be there in the parking lot? At night, it’s difficult for me to sleep at times, when thoughts of him breaking into the house filled my mind…Kevin, you say you love the children, how could you do this to the mother of your own children?”

Fabus, in a rambling, disjointed address, apologized to his family and the court. “I’ve hurt and disappointed a lot of people,” he said. “I haven’t seen my children in seven months. Everybody who has kids, it’s hard to imagine. I’m filled with grief. I love my children. I’d like to apologize to my family, because they don’t know this, but I tried to kill myself three times. It’s hard when you wake up disappointed that you’re not dead. I want to be a part of my children’s lives again. It’s hard to get a new job. I’m thankful to have one now, I’m working six days a week…I’m really, really sorry. Tomorrow’s my birthday. I’d like to ask for some mercy. If you could just give me a chance, give me a tether. I want to be a dad again.” “So you don’t think there should be any consequences for what you’ve done,” Stewart asked. “Are you asking for a tether? You think poisoning your wife should be punished with community service? Is that what you’re saying? Is that really justice?” O’Keefe objected to the questions due to 5th Amendment concerns. “Oh, alright, very well then,” Stewart said. “I’ll proceed to sentencing then.” “You were angry about the divorce,” Stewart continued. “You felt the victim treated you poorly. You were shocked at the amount of child support you were ordered to pay. Those are pretty petty motives for trying to poison someone…Today, you talk about how much you love your kids. But the question, asked rhetorically, is this: Where was that love when you tried to poison their mother? How will that impact them growing up, knowing that you’d rather poison their mother than pay child support? You conduct demonstrates that you have no concern for the well-being of your children.”
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Chigurh
Throbbing Black Werebeast

Re: anyone know any murderers?

Post by Chigurh »

I went to school with a guy who murdered someone when he was in his early twenties, and is currently doing twenty-plus years. He and another guy kidnapped a rival drug dealer, holding him at gun-point. They tortured him by setting his genitals on fire, apparently shot him several times, and finally actually killed him by locking him in the back of a car, and setting the car on fire. Allegedly he stole $20,000 worth of ecstasy pills from the dealer they worked for. What's funny is, at school he was a really nice kid, laid back and easy going and friendly. Nobody could believe it when they heard what he'd done.
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Does Bored still post here...
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Not that I’m personally aware of.

A supervisor at my old job was arrested in a sting to meet an under aged girl for sex.

He was totally non descriptive.

A woman my mom worked with had her home invaded by someone wielding a shot gun. Somehow a fire got started and her husbands elderly parents that also lived in the house were killed and the woman’s husband got burned and died while being helicopter air lifted. The ironic part was the husband had stage 4 cancer.

The home invader was killed by the cops.

A nut case stabbed a bunch of people at an apartment complex during a 3 year old girls birth day party including the little girl and killed her. This happened 3 blocks away from my sisters house.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

I have a second cousin who's several years older than me. When we were kids, I saw her fairly often at family gatherings and whatnot, but I didn't know her all that well. Whatever. When she reached adulthood, she fell in with a bad crowd, as they say. So one day, she and her cohorts lured some guy into the woods where he was robbed and murdered. And while she didn't do the actual killing, she did get sent up for being an accomplice to murder... 20 years or so. I remember this being a big family scandal at the time, and suddenly it was forgotten, never to be mentioned again.

Where she is now - alive, dead, murdering her way across America - I haven't a clue.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Toxicarius wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:02 am I have a second cousin who's several years older than me. When we were kids, I saw her fairly often at family gatherings and whatnot, but I didn't know her all that well. Whatever. When she reached adulthood, she fell in with a bad crowd, as they say. So one day, she and her cohorts lured some guy into the woods where he was robbed and murdered. And while she didn't do the actual killing, she did get sent up for being an accomplice to murder... 20 years or so. I remember this being a big family scandal at the time, and suddenly it was forgotten, never to be mentioned again.

Where she is now - alive, dead, murdering her way across America - I haven't a clue.
Was she hot?
Ill body
/
Ill will
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Post by Jimm O' Lation »

I knew a guy named Matt and hung out with him from time to time. When his ex gave birth to their kid in 2004, he barged into her place, beat and strangled her then took the kid.cops busted him hours later at his place.i pretty much stopped making new friends after that guy.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

do you ever worry that you killed someone, maybe on accident, but you've pushed it out of your mind and don't remember it anymore
Image Certified Poster
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

DEFINITELY NOT. fuck!

I don't have any direct connections. Best I got:
- girlfriend went to high school with at least one subsequent murderer
- step-sister's baby daddy's best friend killed his family (including two daughters iirc). baby daddy himself is pretty psychotic and his daughter is WAY more evil than my step-sister's other kids, so there's some birds-of-a-feather sentiment there.

kevin: lol at your coworker guy being so inept. failed to kill HIMSELF three times, too!
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

featherboa wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:41 pm do you ever worry that you killed someone, maybe on accident, but you've pushed it out of your mind and don't remember it anymore
dude fuck

yes :(

im so glad the board is still around right now
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

When I was 12 a friend told me a really creepy elaborate story about how they killed and dismembered another kid our age who had been bullying him. I’m 99% sure this was middle school tall tale bullshit but this kid had a really creepy Patrick Hockstetter vibe. This was the same guy who contacted my mother on face book some 30 odd years just a few months ago trying to find “his childhood friend” and I told her to ignore him.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

best i can come up with is i used to troll Luka Magnotta's YouTube channel in like 2008 or thereabouts.
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

Two former co-workers, one current co-worker.

motherfuckers work cheap.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Kev I'm sorry stuff like that is going on in your universe.

Had a murder-suicide in the family a few years ago. Orphaned two kids. Not a great time, 2/10 would not recommend
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Chigurh
Throbbing Black Werebeast

Post by Chigurh »

The girl who grew up in the house next to me was murdered a few years ago, though I didn't know the guy who did it. She was set up on a blind date with someone who was out on bail for numerous violent offences. According to the news they went back to a hotel room "to talk" after their date, where they got in an argument and he beat and strangled her to death. In an attempt to cover up the crime, he set the hotel on fire, and escaped by car, driving so fast he ran a bunch of people over.
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

I knew one that made national news back in the early 00s. Dude was in a circle of friends that intersected my circle of friends, mostly because they went to school with him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Robert_Schwartz

I've known frankly a disturbing amount of people who have been involved in domestic murders. Usually it's like the brother or parents of someone I know.
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
delmuerte
The boss of you.

Post by delmuerte »

So, weird story, related to the board.

I played a festival in Norway, 2011. I don't know anyone, which is a little unusual (not to toot my own 📯) so I'm hanging out with a couple of Indian dudes I vaguely know. And it's a little awkward, because I'm definitely like butting into their thing, not the other way around.

I keep seeing this familiar looking dude whose wearing a Canadian tuxedo. After he passes by a few times, I grab him and I'm like "dude, you look really familiar." He's kinda like "oh, uh, I dunno..." and I just blurt out "Do you post on the Relapse message board??" He says "Yes! Haha, I do!" and we start hanging out.

It's goign great, he's a great guy, eventually my band mates wander over and we're all hanging out, buying each other beer. The dude says it's his birthday, so we immediately make him put his wallet away and start buying him beer.

He goes to take a piss and suddenly it dawns on me...That's Bard Eithun. I turn to the other guys in the band and I'm like "holy shit! He's like the nicest murderer I've ever met!" and he was. He seemed genuinely repentant for being a dumb kid caught up in some crazy shit.
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitol_Hill_massacre
Met this fuck and his twin brother at an Irish bar on St Patrick's Day like a week before he killed a bunch of people.
Assuming he was the quiet one.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

delmuerte wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:46 pm So, weird story, related to the board.

I played a festival in Norway, 2011. I don't know anyone, which is a little unusual (not to toot my own 📯) so I'm hanging out with a couple of Indian dudes I vaguely know. And it's a little awkward, because I'm definitely like butting into their thing, not the other way around.

I keep seeing this familiar looking dude whose wearing a Canadian tuxedo. After he passes by a few times, I grab him and I'm like "dude, you look really familiar." He's kinda like "oh, uh, I dunno..." and I just blurt out "Do you post on the Relapse message board??" He says "Yes! Haha, I do!" and we start hanging out.

It's goign great, he's a great guy, eventually my band mates wander over and we're all hanging out, buying each other beer. The dude says it's his birthday, so we immediately make him put his wallet away and start buying him beer.

He goes to take a piss and suddenly it dawns on me...That's Bard Eithun. I turn to the other guys in the band and I'm like "holy shit! He's like the nicest murderer I've ever met!" and he was. He seemed genuinely repentant for being a dumb kid caught up in some crazy shit.
haha wow
my lame, non-answer to this thread was going to be "Bard used to posted on the same internet board as me"
Image Certified Poster
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

i was never convinced that was really bard and maybe im still not...
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
BUSINESS
Gear in the Machine

Post by BUSINESS »

yes. a friend's father moved here because he was wanted for murder back in his country.
BUSINESS
Gear in the Machine

Post by BUSINESS »

Geeheeb wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:46 pm i was never convinced that was really bard and maybe im still not...
Yeah, I thought it was a troll account.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

Leon said it I believe it that settles it
Image Certified Poster
CROSTY
Better at internetting than you.

Post by CROSTY »

canadian tuxedo, damn...

Anyway, i used to talk to richard ramirez' brother ona regular basis when i worked at 711 back around 97.

He's homeless and consistently refused help from his family... he has beautiful penmanship and made fun of the blacks on a regular basis.

Pretty sure he's schizophrenic. Haven't talked to him in years but i see him pushing his bike around with all his junk when i go see my folks.

This other friend of mine inadvertantly cooked his kid in his car a few years back. I'm sure i'm forgetting someone.
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

Yeah some guy I know killed two women who were illegally crossing the street when he was younger. So I guess TECHNICALLY it wasn't murder.
No Cunting Elves