a thread for yer junk mail scams

Music posts are a bannable offense.
copstache
Total Recluse

Re: a thread for yer junk mail scams

Post by copstache »

FVBTVS wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:02 am to show appreciation to God and Power-ball
i'm losing my shit at this
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

one of the bots just tried to post this - or what it a person? it's almost comprehensible...
I think it may help everyone a bit better by separating junk silver from the main thread. This would include 90 US and 80 Canadian and anything else. Not that its much work to go thru a whole thread and it is nice to look at the other lots, but I think it would help organizing.

Can this be done? Or is there some good reason not to do it that is not coming to my mind.
Or am I the only person who wants this?

Thank ye
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Its well documented we all have our favorite genres. BUT, I bet its safe to say that we also all have some albums outside of that genre that we really dig. For example, I generally lean towards all things rock, but absolutely hate punk music. Certainly not a knock on the music itself, and I totally get that there are bands that I get in to, that have some roots in punk music. That said, one album that I absolutely love, that I generally would run far away from, is Rancids ...And Out Come the Wolves. Love it from start to finish. Another example would be Adeles 21 album. I generally dont care for something like that, but its really good.
this is from one of the russian bots that desperately wants to fit in here

what could possibly be the advantage of tricking us into thinking that they're a real person?
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

From what I've been reading, spam that seems to have no purpose is likely an attempt to throw off detection systems and pave the way for future spam which will be commercial. It's confusing, but I think you send out flak first and then sneak the payloads through.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Also maybe playing with the spam and replying to it could be the worst possible thing for us to do. Which sucks because it makes me extremely happy.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

some redaction because this is a real person

also incidentally a scam
Hello Dr.
Im XXXX XXXX from Iraq/ Baghdad , I has gotten Msc. degree from XXXXXX university / bioengineering and sciences institute/XXXXX in genetic engineering specialty since 2014.

My study completed with English language that, I have spoken English very well ,I got 3.9 from 4 points with Honour degree.

I’m an assistant professor in microbial gene cloning and molecular genetic laboratory and I have a good academic skills in my field ,so as to my master research was "XXXXXXXXXXXX".

Iam looking for ward to get your satisfactory to complete my PhD study (Center of gene and cell therapy ) with you like my study supervisor and take advantage of your scientific knowledge . I need genetic engineering study or gene therapy PhD by research . I am looking ahead to study is be ( how can use XXXXXX technology and stem cells to regulation and stopping of human diseases like a new method in gene therapy ) . You can obtain one of attachment proposals , or can you advice me to any project I going to prepare to get the study.

I’d like to introduce more acknowledge , that I have my own founding to study payment ,altogether, I need only your acceptance to I can get admission in university .Please Doctor I wait your answer for complete my Application.

Best regard
I have spoken English very well
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I desire to present you each centimeter of my forms

He y! My name is Michelem, and I’m twenty one yrs old. Probably the greatest dream is to experiment with threesome with the lady and you. We have a number of interesting naked snapshots together, but nevertheless we need you to complete this party ? Compare us here: If you’re stimulated in our bodies, write me, and then we will talk about our meeting) I’m waiting for you! look here
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Post by Jimm O' Lation »

:awesome: look here
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

intolerably alone in this life. Please, brighten my life by bringing your real love.

Heya!
My name is ZANA. I am looking for a serious, long-term romance relationship.
I am a modern girl and i also understand that soon, i can find a decent man via the Cyberspace.
I am purposeful, cheerful. My emotional heart desire complete love.
If will you reply, I will gladly send you my personal imagesand tell you more regarding me personally.
:cry:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Hello Dear ,
I am Miss Ngama. A computer scientist with central bank of Nigeria. I am 26 years old, just started work with C.B.N. I came across your file which was marked X and your released disk painted RED, I took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and certificate but the fund has not been release to you. The most annoying thing is that they cannot tell you the truth that on no account wills they ever release the fund to you; instead they let you spend money unnecessarily. I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security, and how I can run away from this Nigeria if I do this, because if I don't run away from this country after I made the transfer, I will be Seriously in trouble and my life will be in danger.
This is like a Mafia setting in Nigeria; you may not understand it because you are not a Nigerian. The only thing I will need from you to release this fund is a special HARD DISK we call it HD140 GIG.I will need two of this hard disk to recopy your information from the corrupted one, destroy the previous one, and punch the computer to reflect in your bank within 24 banking hours.
I will clean up the tracer and destroy your file, after which I will run away from Nigeria to meet with you.
If you are interested.
Do get in touch with me immediately, You should send to me your convenient tell/fax numbers for easy communications and also re confirm your banking details, so that there won't be any mistake.
Regards,
Miss Ngama.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

To be honest, i don't even understand how to start

Hello, from the first lines of this letter I actually would like to tell you that i really dream to meet a faithful guy which will not just become a
husband for me, but a true friend, a passionate lover and possibly a father for the future kids.
I really want to create a family based on love, shared understanding and care. It truly is also extremely important to have common thoughts and motivations regarding living.
Please, write me, what are your likes and disfavors, what are your own personal hobbies.
Do you have any dreams you have as well as what are your own ideas for future years?

worry. And of course, i will tell you everything about me personally you truly want to know.
And now i wish you good luck. i will be waiting for ur mail.

P.S. I am twenty eight yo and also im from Kiev, ukraine.
What is your age and where are you coming from???
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Good day to you. I am Steven T. Mnuchin, The Secretary of the United States National Treasury. Here is a little about my self and also the reason why I have decided to contact you. I am an American politician and hedge fund manager who is the 77th and current United States Secretary of the Treasury in Donald Trump Administrations, and I am member of the Republican Party.

Formerly i work with Goldman Sachs, But in 2002, i left Goldman and worked briefly for Yale roommate Edward Lampert, Chief executive of Sears. I also briefly work for Soros Fund Management. On February, 2017, I was nominated as the replacement for the retiring Treasury Secretary Jacob Joseph " Jack" Lew, to serve in President Donald Trump Administration. Kindly visit the website below to view my personal profile. Website: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Mnuchin

United Nations have given me due Instructions, alongside with the World Bank to wire a sum of $10million US Dollars Only into your Bank Account in a legal way, That is why I have contacted you and to let you know that the United States Department of Justice, in The Person of the Attorney General will get some documents for you so that this transaction can be completed without delay.

Below is the Required Documents:1: United Nations/U.S fund approval Certificate2: World Bank deposit Certificate3: Proof of Ownership Certificate from U.S Government. These three(3) documents are needed before I can proceed with the transfer into your bank account: in the meantime; I want you to Re-Confirm the following details to me for your Case File Processing.

Legal First and Last Name:
Complete Residential Address & Age Direct Telephone No & Fax Legal
Occupation and Position Address of Occupation

Please get back to me as soon as possible via my Personal Email:

Thanks and God Bless you.
Mr. Steven T. Mnuchin.
Executive Secretary United States Treasury Department
Main Treasury1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20220.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

got a badly done phishing email at work from somebody pretending to be the CEO, asking for my personal number. i responded with the phone number for the local FBI field office.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Gary G <@gmail.com>

3:55 AM (16 hours ago) to me

Hi, I hope you received my previous message.

Gary.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

I’m getting emails from dan Crenshaw and newt Gingrich begging for money.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

the last fighting tommy wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 12:33 am I always like to make friends with these people ‘

Like the swamp monster ‘ who called me 7,000 times in one month and only made weird fog sounds ‘
even the nights are better?
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

be a pepper?

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

cxwx wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 12:26 am I’m getting emails from dan Crenshaw and newt Gingrich begging for money.

This is getting to be hilarious. I got something like 10 emails in one day from the likes of Nikki Haley, Rick Scott, Karl Rove, Tom Cotton, Mitch McConnell, Steve Scalise, Don jr, and the big cheese himself.
Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Interim Assistant General Manager,
(Operations, Maintenance, Transportation)
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
Address: 2400 Aviation Dr N, DFW Airport, TX 75261, USA
Email: officefile.deskonline1@gmail.com

Hello ,

Your Abandoned Package For Delivery

I am Mr. Jim Carlos, head of luggage/baggage storage facilities (Operations, Maintenance, Transportation) here at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. During my recent WITHHELD PACKAGE routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from Africa and when i scanned it, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110kg. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation as well as, the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is $3,700USD. The details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official documents from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Trunk box.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your city. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delay in concluding the clearance processes so as a result of this, I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will advise you send the required details to my private email address for quick processing and response. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box, I can get everything concluded within 48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment because I want us to transact this business and share the money 70% for you and 30% for me since the consignment has not yet been returned to the United States Treasury Department after being abandoned by the diplomat so immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee of $3,700 dollars and arrange for the box to be delivered to your doorstep Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble but you have to assure me of my 30% share.

I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive and I will appreciate if we can keep this deal confidential. Please get back to me via my private Email:( officefile.deskonline1@gmail.com) for further directives.

Thanks,

Mr. Jim Carlos

Interim Assistant General Manager,
(Operations, Maintenance, Transportation)
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
Address: 2400 Aviation Dr N, DFW Airport, TX 75261, USA
Email: officefile.deskonline1@gmail.com
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Hello,

Is it conνenient for me to ѡrite you throυgh this email?, Kindly get back to me for the pυrpose of this email.

Ꭱegards,
Mr Jian Chang
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Hello,

This is to notify you that after the last annual auditing, all unpaid claims have been resolved to be released in the next quarter hence we have determined that you are eligible to receive a reconciliation payment of $1.8m being your claims part payment as ordered by International monetary fund (IMF).

Following the discrepancies of all affected banks/companies to individuals globally in international payments, we have resolved to take over making sure all owed contract, inheritance, award and compensation debts are released which affected your claims but due to invalid account details/records, we were unable to credit your account. Please reconfirm your full name, sex, age and address and allow us 5-6 working days for your part payment to be processed and released to you through our accredited paying financial institution.

Contact below person:
Name: Lorenzo Bengat
EMAIL:

Thanks,
Dr. Zark Seidu
IMF
doctor zark seidu is a sick name
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

I, DOCTOR ZARK SEIDU, AM TRANSFERRING THE FUNDS AS WE SPEAK
THERE IS NO CAUSE FOR ALARM
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

This thread made me check my junk mail and I saw that I'm part of a Capital One data breach class

double digit settlement incoming :pizza: :pizza:
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

Greetings, I’m Mrs. Jacinta Brayden, am 59-years-old widow. Am diagnosed with laryngeal Cancer, I have decided to DONATE $8 million dollars to you to promote charity works, children in need, the poor and to help the homeless. Let this be my last offering. Respond with this Ref: SOULWINNING2022 so I will know you got this. God bless you abundantly