TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
cxwx
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1994
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:53 pm

Giuliani incriminating the state department on national TV. This guy has to be in some kind of sleeper cell.
she was a better liar than a singer
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
meatgrease wrote:compassionate fascism
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 15095
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:31 pm

Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61973
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:05 am

:lol:

this is pretty wild:
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1994
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:06 am

FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:31 pm
Well there’s this at least:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/politics ... ar-AAHIPO4
she was a better liar than a singer
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
meatgrease wrote:compassionate fascism
cxwx
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1994
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:06 pm

she was a better liar than a singer
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
meatgrease wrote:compassionate fascism
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61973
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:12 pm

why would you post that disembodied link?
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1994
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:33 pm

Necrometer wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:12 pm
why would you post that disembodied link?
Because a hero will save us
she was a better liar than a singer
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
meatgrease wrote:compassionate fascism
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2520
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:55 pm

thats not really a good answer to his question brother
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 15095
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:33 am



this is so trippy
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61973
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:37 am

I honestly have no idea what that guy sounds like sober!

trump now openly re-did the thing they were ready to impeach him for, shifting from "I didn't do that treason" to "I can do whatever I want and it won't be treason"

pretty cute:
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2935
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:17 pm

Necrometer wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:37 am


trump now openly re-did the thing they were ready to impeach him for, shifting from "I didn't do that treason" to "I can do whatever I want and it won't be treason"
Treason? I thought you were pro-killing cops? You sound like a rabid Bush era neocon when you unironically talk about "treason". Then as in now it will always be justified to expose crooked politicians by any means necessary, I'm sorry they all happen to be centrists/democrats.
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17834
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:26 pm

There's absolutely no way even you believe that the republican party is bulletproof :lol:
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA
Glub
Cause Of Death
Posts: 481
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:34 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:17 pm
Necrometer wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:37 am


trump now openly re-did the thing they were ready to impeach him for, shifting from "I didn't do that treason" to "I can do whatever I want and it won't be treason"
Treason? I thought you were pro-killing cops? You sound like a rabid Bush era neocon when you unironically talk about "treason". Then as in now it will always be justified to expose crooked politicians by any means necessary, I'm sorry they all happen to be centrists/democrats.
More expert-tier political analysis from a community college student.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
riley-o
beautiful distorted postblazing
Posts: 38695
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: Inside Crystal Mouvntain
Contact:

Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:00 pm

Meatgrease out here proving once again that while he might look like a huge idiot, he’s actually even dumber than you would expect.
NO WUM CAM BEEP MAYYG BUX

HUG TERROR SQUAD FOREVER
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17834
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:25 pm

:lol:
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA
cxwx
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1994
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:59 pm

she was a better liar than a singer
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
meatgrease wrote:compassionate fascism
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61973
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:28 pm

just want to go on record that I'm all for biden & fam being investigated into oblivion. but let's make it a grassroots affair, yeah? asking multiple other countries to help you take down JOE is as illegal as it is pathetic.
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18341
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:17 am

If Trump had actually taken down Biden, he would have done the Democrats a favor.

But he didn't. He just tried. In the worst way possible. And now he's... I don't even know what the fuck he's doing anymore, it's beyond insane now.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17834
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:29 am

Cutting off his nose to spite his face and hilariously attempting to brand the nose-less face as "good strategy" and "patriotism." It becomes a bit more troubling when realizing that a very large part of the country is still just going to admire the grotesquely deformed face and call it handsome.
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA
cxwx
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1994
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:47 pm

hipster holocaust wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:29 am
Cutting off his nose to spite his face and hilariously attempting to brand the nose-less face as "good strategy" and "patriotism." It becomes a bit more troubling when realizing that a very large part of the country is still just going to admire the grotesquely deformed face and call it handsome.
The boys screams that the emperor has no clothes, but the emperors followers scream “fake news!” back.
she was a better liar than a singer
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
meatgrease wrote:compassionate fascism
cxwx
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1994
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:09 pm

she was a better liar than a singer
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
meatgrease wrote:compassionate fascism
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
Mac N Cheese ONLY.
Posts: 7773
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:42 pm

Dumb fuckin factoid about Hunter Biden's totally-earned not-at-all-the-result-of-naked-influence-peddling job with a Ukrainian petrocorp: one of his fellow board members was an extremely ethical former Polish president who very likely worked alongside, and at the behest of, Paul Manafort. Of course, that thread won't be picked up by either Trump supporters or liberals, because fuckin of course not
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61973
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:48 am



🤔

"The U.S. has done far more than anyone could have ever expected, including the capture of 100% of the ISIS Caliphate"
= nowadays mission accomplished
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2520
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:10 am

holy fucking shit
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18341
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:05 pm

Just when you thought he couldn't act any more like a cartoon villain.

I'm just waiting for the tweet where he literally says he would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling democrats.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Post Reply