dark board secrets and hypocrisy

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

dark board secrets and hypocrisy

Post by Chad »

:pizza:
Last edited by Chad on Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Re: dark board secrets and hypocrisy

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Noise Noise Sandwich was some crazy shit
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

What was it, Noiseboard443? I always get the number wrong, and it seems like it's scrubbed from the web anyway... is that the crew you're talking about? There were two, at least...
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

When I was 19 wasted I accidentally kicked a bum in the ribs as hard as I could because me and a buddy mistook him for a random pile of street garbage. He tried to chase us but he had no shoes.

I regret nothing.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:46 pm When I was 19 wasted I accidentally kicked a bum in the ribs as hard as I could because me and a buddy mistook him for a random pile of street garbage. He tried to chase us but he had no shoes.

I regret nothing.
I'm curious about this. You're an interesting dude. Do you feel sympathy for crazy and incompetent people like that, or do you maybe feel more like we'd be better off without them?

I can totally understand not being bothered by a memory of something you did when you were 19 and drunk, even if it fucked someone's day up a little bit. That's a pretty funny story. But I'm curious how an experience like that might relate to your political disposition, I guess, if that makes sense?
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:55 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:46 pm When I was 19 wasted I accidentally kicked a bum in the ribs as hard as I could because me and a buddy mistook him for a random pile of street garbage. He tried to chase us but he had no shoes.

I regret nothing.
I'm curious about this. You're an interesting dude. Do you feel sympathy for crazy and incompetent people like that, or do you maybe feel more like we'd be better off without them?

I can totally understand not being bothered by a memory of something you did when you were 19 and drunk, even if it fucked someone's day up a little bit. That's a pretty funny story. But I'm curious how an experience like that might relate to your political disposition, I guess, if that makes sense?
I guess I could say I have some conscious sympathy for the visibly mentally ill and helpless but my reaction is more like disgust especially considering the wider homeless population. Regardless of how anyone feels about it society objectively would be better off without hordes of junkie zombies crawling around the entire west coast. I'm an advocate of compassionate fascism. Ultimately I'm not bothered by whatever means it takes to solve the problem as long as it does get solved.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:55 pm

I regret nothing.
I'm curious about this. You're an interesting dude. Do you feel sympathy for crazy and incompetent people
You've got a low bar for "interesting;" are losers not a native species in your neck of the woods?

As for competent, I doubt Meatgrease could find his ass with both hands and a map. Fortunately, the world relegates dolts like him to fantasy lives on the internet (see "warrior-priest aristocracy") so we at least never have to worry about Dr. Grease botching a nephrectomy.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Chad wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:33 pm I don't know if many of that Houston "noise' crew are still around here

Wasn’t captain piss Roberts roommate?
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

I don’t believe people change that much from when they are 19 and the things you did or didn’t do can’t be changed whether they are mistakes or not. Someone’s ribs are still kicked in. Whoever you left behind and failed to help is still there. Whatever path of destruction you leave is yours forever. Does forgiveness or atonement mater? Maybe. Most of the time it’s irrelevant.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:57 pm I don’t believe people change that much from when they are 19 and the things you did or didn’t do can’t be changed whether they are mistakes or not.
Politely disagree.
I'd slap 19 year old me across the mouth.
I worked a great deal in my early 30s to be less shitty.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.