Post in this thread if you're drunk.

Music posts are a bannable offense.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Re: Post in this thread if you're drunk.

Post by hipster holocaust »

Are you finally taking a vacation you bum??
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

hipster holocaust wrote:Are you finally taking a vacation you bum??
A couple mini vacations. Minneapolis was 3 days, going to the Psycho Las Vegas fest this weekend and going to Cali Deathfest in October.
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Had a checkup the other day. My alkaline phosphate level is 182 (normal range should be 30-128). Good thing I'll be dead soon because I'm tired of liars winning
Wank night's cancelled
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

tonights been a good night, ill just say that
formerly ghost boner
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

laying on my couch with a budding scotch/cunt hangover oddly wishing I could be a camwhore and enjoy that level of lazy sexuality while turning a profit. #NOTW
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Drinking some crap called ROCKDALE LIGHT which is apparently Walmart's house brand beer. 24 pack for less than $10. It's pretty mild and not horrible like other store brand shit out there. Also finishing the last of some Costco brand Irish cream.
Wank night's cancelled
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Cascade Whore wrote:Drinking some crap called ROCKDALE LIGHT which is apparently Walmart's house brand beer. 24 pack for less than $10. It's pretty mild and not horrible like other store brand shit out there. Also finishing the last of some Costco brand Irish cream.
stay awake, keep sipping...no matter where you are...if you smoke...cigs/weed/whatevs...

morning bender smoking...it's how you get body tingle without opiates

love you, sorry for being a dick
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Chad wrote:
Cascade Whore wrote:Drinking some crap called ROCKDALE LIGHT which is apparently Walmart's house brand beer. 24 pack for less than $10. It's pretty mild and not horrible like other store brand shit out there. Also finishing the last of some Costco brand Irish cream.
stay awake, keep sipping...no matter where you are...if you smoke...cigs/weed/whatevs...

morning bender smoking...it's how you get body tingle without opiates

love you, sorry for being a dick
I can't really get that drunk because I'm taking beta blockers to lower my heart rate and my blood pressure might crash. (Not due to being a fat fuck, I have hyperthyroidism). I don't smoke cigarettes.
Wank night's cancelled
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

be safe man...and I have been hypocritical on here. I like you quite a lot, and I'd miss you if you didn't contribute

I'm sorry for what I said
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Thanks chad. It's actually been harder to cut down on coffee than alcohol.
Wank night's cancelled
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

whoops
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Had about 2 bottles of champagne last night give or take a glass and three beers. I had a four Loko gold today and I have some wine I haven't drank yet. This is probably the drunkest I've been in 4 months.
Wank night's cancelled
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

doing pretty good right about now
formerly ghost boner
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Mixing Samuel Smiths organic chocolate stout with Lindemans framboise lambic to be followed by hurricane 40's and wild turkey rye 101
Wank night's cancelled
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

fuck yeah, youre killing it. on natty ice tonight (surprise) hopefully work doesnt suck too bad tomorrow (it will)
formerly ghost boner
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

ghost boner wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:44 pm fuck yeah, youre killing it. on natty ice tonight (surprise) hopefully work doesnt suck too bad tomorrow (it will)
Hahaha I passed out before dinner, woke up someone put tinfoil over my whiskey and coke, now eating cold hamburger and green beans David Hasselhoff style
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

I can't stop laughing at that fucking tinfoil
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Been nursing a litre of 101 proof rye for about 5 days now
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Standing in the back yard in the small hours with a slight buzz while a light rain falls. Letting the air clear my head. This is nice.
Wank night's cancelled
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

Getting drunk while reading Angela's Ashes
There's the life and there's the consumer event.
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Drunk on expensive beer, Kraken 94 proof and Burnett's Tea infused vodka $8.95 garbage.
Hella Evil & Shit

I drank 2 40's of 211 tonight. Made them into brass monkeys. Still not drunk enough. Bought a 40 of OE. Technically they are 42 oz now in the stupid plastic bottle. Listening to Agorapocalypse even though that album sucks. Sounds OK drunk.
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

where did you read that about the 2 extra oz?? i think im the only one that actually really likes the plastic 40s. also ive been getting natty daddy (8%!!) 15 packs for 6.99 at my local liquor store. such the rippingest deal!
formerly ghost boner
Hella Evil & Shit

ghost boner wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:13 pm where did you read that about the 2 extra oz?? i think im the only one that actually really likes the plastic 40s. also ive been getting natty daddy (8%!!) 15 packs for 6.99 at my local liquor store. such the rippingest deal!

I didn't read about it no where dawg. I just noticed they say "42oz" now when I looked at the plastic 40's. I was sticking with hurricane because it was the only 40 that was still in glass and was twenty cents less than the others (there is only three malt liquors in my state in 40 or 42 ounce bottles, hurricane, OE and 211. There's also a 40 of pabts but that doesn't count ) but then they raised the price of slurricane to the same as the others. There's also quarts of bud light and coors light and then a million stupid flavored malt pieces of shit in 24 and 16 ounce cans and if you really are scumming it you can buy 24 ouncers of stack still where I live but I don't think I would ever drink that slop again.

God damn, I wish I could get 15 natty daddy's for seven bucks. I think that shit is discontinued where I live.

Actually I need to not find that shit. My drinking is starting to slowly creep back up to the ferocious levels that it was several months ago and I don't need to be downing a fifth or more every week end like I had been.

I'm pretty sure we are the only two people on the board that can have a lengthy conversation about malt liquor.
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

i was just going to mention our knowledge of the malt. i forgot about stack! i kinda liked the gold one. i think it was 10.2 or something ridiculous. and yeah i dont think we have the 42 ozers. that blows, id really like one.
formerly ghost boner