indomitable nth-wave feminism thread [RAPE CULTURE 101]

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: indomitable nth-wave feminism thread [RAPE CULTURE 101]

Post by cxwx »

Can any Canadians confirm if this sounds remotely plausible?? This sounds like some version of meatgrease’s intersectional dystopia.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

www.videogamer.com/amp/news/night-in-th ... a-has-died

Somebody Zoe Quinn accused of sexual harassment killed himself.

I was trying to post a relevant video but all I can find are 20 million red piller angry incel blogs.
Ill body
/
Ill will
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

and within the same week the dude she co-founded the anti-abuse or whatever foundation they started went full circle male feminist and got accused of sexual abuse
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: I don't understand these people's reactions at all, can someone explain this? They seem to be suggesting that Islam is wrong about women or something...that doesn't sound right...
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Man whoever did that must have a lot of dark enlightenment... your average citizen (I call them 'normies') can really break down when you shine a light on the incongruities and contradictions of civil society...

I would guess that this dark, mischievous wandering intellect is probably comparable to The Joker or the mysterious masked rogue in V from Vendetta...

I didn't realize it when I woke up this morning, but everything changes now. Nothing will ever really be the same.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:58 pm

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: I don't understand these people's reactions at all, can someone explain this? They seem to be suggesting that Islam is wrong about women or something...that doesn't sound right...
No way I'm watching anything you post because fuck you and fuck your whore of a mother, but please understand that these two thoughts can simultaneously inhabit the same brain:
- Much of the Islamic world is a dump.
- Meatgrease is a dimwitted bitch.

People don't dislike you because you're such a free-spirited truth teller.
They dislike you because you are zero percent likeable

Now please do fuck off all the way to hell.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I wouldn’t be surprised if that print out wasn’t part of some ultra pretension performance art “construction”. LOL at the woman who called the cops.

Meanwhile I can imagine if meatlease was a Christian instead of a Germanic pagan warrior mystical caste system shaman with saving throws he would be like this kid:

Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

https://neonnettle.com/features/1503-de ... found-dead

Detective who was exposing high level pedo ring in South Africa and who just published a book decided to kill himself. Is this the kind of shit that drives normies to embrace Q Anon?
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

FVBTVS wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:47 am
I still watch this like once a month and quote random lines to nobody
this planet is wonderful and I'm happy about all the crazy people
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

This might be the only time James O’Keefe did legitimate reporting.
Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:09 am
FVBTVS wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:47 am
I still watch this like once a month and quote random lines to nobody
this planet is wonderful and I'm happy about all the crazy people
:lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

cxwx wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:09 am
I usually like her videos, but having the finer points of trans Twitter terminology explained to me for over one and a half hours makes me want to send Jordan Peterson a Patreon donation. Seriously, these fucking people and their constant goal post shifting.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

She's been very inconsistent for about a year IMO. I still think she's brilliant, but something has changed... it seems much more narcissistic and self-serving these days, and I don't get the same sense of honesty and nuance that used to make her content worth watching.

I'm scared to watch this new one... pretty sure its just gonna make me mad.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

the whole affair is walking a preposterously fine line - it's a wonder any of it ever worked at all, and imo zero surprise if/when it falls apart

THAT SAID...

just based on the topic (I ain't watched the vid and probably can't any time soon), is there a single case of someone being "canceled" where the consequences went beyond what was appropriate? james, that thing you shared about YA eating their young was probably the most convincing thing I've seen, which was refreshing if only because it explains some of the reactionary hand-wringing. but most of the famous cases are... fine. louis CK hasn't been unduly punished, and neither has aziz ansari. I haven't spent too much time on twitter, and that must color my thinking on this. a bunch of people saying "you are bad!" on the internet only has so much power. and if people are being bad, then yes the internet should absolutely say "you are bad", that's how social change happens. but I guess with everything being so polarized & herd-ified lately, maybe these two echo chambers (left and right) are going to open the portal that ends it all? can we cancel the portal by calling it bad on twitter?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Necrometer wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:28 pm a bunch of people saying "you are bad!" on the internet only has so much power. and if people are being bad, then yes the internet should absolutely say "you are bad", that's how social change happens.
What bugs me about the Twitter mob - and I'm not saying this necessarily means it's an actual problem, just that it bugs me - is how there seem to be people who are only on there to look for things to get outraged about, and they'll join just about any outrage band wagon they can find, often with only the vaguest idea of what's actually going on. They just want to post whatever hashtag is popular that day so they can get retweets and likes, and typically you can tell 90% of them haven't seen whatever entertainment product is getting piled on for not being "inclusive" enough or whatever the grievance of the minute is.

A good example of this was the few weeks when Twitter said Sekiro was "ableist" because its difficulty made it impossible to beat for handicapped gamers. Some journalist posted and opinion piece about how he thought every game should have difficulty settings and tried to mount an argument about "accessibility" to make his point. Really just someone trying to meet his words quota on Forbes or wherever it was, but Twitter lost its shit because of the bad evil "ableist videogame", and most of the people who talked about it never played the game and didn't really give a shit about videogames otherwise. And then all the late-stage gamergaters came crawling out of the woodworks again to complain about "integrity in games journalism", and it went on for weeks for no reason, and literally none of the various things everyone was mad about had actually happened. Didn't have any effect on the game, though. And when it was named GOTY by a panel of mostly games journalists, the same neckbeards who make 2-hour Youtube videos about how you should never listen to games journalists all cheered.

I'm sorry, I'll stop now. I don't know why this fascinates me so much.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

spacehamster wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:25 am
Necrometer wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:28 pm a bunch of people saying "you are bad!" on the internet only has so much power. and if people are being bad, then yes the internet should absolutely say "you are bad", that's how social change happens.
What bugs me about the Twitter mob - and I'm not saying this necessarily means it's an actual problem, just that it bugs me - is how there seem to be people who are only on there to look for things to get outraged about, and they'll join just about any outrage band wagon they can find, often with only the vaguest idea of what's actually going on. They just want to post whatever hashtag is popular that day so they can get retweets and likes, and typically you can tell 90% of them haven't seen whatever entertainment product is getting piled on for not being "inclusive" enough or whatever the grievance of the minute is.

A good example of this was the few weeks when Twitter said Sekiro was "ableist" because its difficulty made it impossible to beat for handicapped gamers. Some journalist posted and opinion piece about how he thought every game should have difficulty settings and tried to mount an argument about "accessibility" to make his point. Really just someone trying to meet his words quota on Forbes or wherever it was, but Twitter lost its shit because of the bad evil "ableist videogame", and most of the people who talked about it never played the game and didn't really give a shit about videogames otherwise. And then all the late-stage gamergaters came crawling out of the woodworks again to complain about "integrity in games journalism", and it went on for weeks for no reason, and literally none of the various things everyone was mad about had actually happened. Didn't have any effect on the game, though. And when it was named GOTY by a panel of mostly games journalists, the same neckbeards who make 2-hour Youtube videos about how you should never listen to games journalists all cheered.

You complain about people complaining way too much, motherfucker

I love how you think you are above whoever it is you're bitching about. You are not. If anything you're even worse because complaining about complaining is even more inane than whatever it was that was being complained about in the first place. Fuck man, you're middle aged and you literally complain about fucking YouTube. No wonder you can't get a date to save your life.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:41 am I love how you think you are above whoever it is you're bitching about. You are not. If anything you're even worse because complaining about complaining is even more inane than whatever it was that was being complained about in the first place. Fuck man, you're middle aged and you literally complain about fucking YouTube. No wonder you can't get a date to save your life.
Says the guy who's complaining about my complaining about complaining.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

literal white grievance inception

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:41 am

I love how you think you are above whoever it is you're bitching about. You are not. If anything you're even worse because complaining about complaining is even more inane than whatever it was that was being complained about in the first place. Fuck man, you're middle aged and you literally complain about fucking YouTube. No wonder you can't get a date to save your life.
I hate your hate.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:41 am

Your whole life appears to be a joyloess ordeal consisting of imagined grievance after imagined grievance, so you're not the one to take anyone to task about complaining too much.

Who, over the age of 11 and under the age of 73, uses the term "get a date?"

Do you mean "No wonder you can't fuck," you numb cunt?
Or, in Crypto-Byzantinian-Pagan-Moonchild Land, do you abide by ol' timey rules of courtship?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

No one gets less dates than I do. I’m the very BEST at not getting dates. You wouldn’t BELIEVE how bad I am at getting laid. Anyone who tells you otherwise is fake news. There’s a wall built around my balls.
Ill body
/
Ill will