TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:41 pm
hipster holocaust wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:52 pm I've found Warren supporters to be other level rabid and have ghosted at least one after attacking me on FB for some kind of "coded sexist language" or something after I posted a stupid meme. I wanted to suggest if she's looking for support for her cause maybe not resort to Trump-style bullying and name calling, but by unfriending I had less buttons to push. Both literally and figuratively.

Keeping in mind that I want the most qualified, sane, smartest, and likable candidate to win, man or woman, any god damn color under the sun, that cartoon is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in my entire life.
It is virtually impossible to support Warren over Bernie on any logical criteria so the Warren people it's safe to say are motivated purely by the very worst manifestations of identity politics. I tried to warn you about this a few years ago but you didn't listen. Now look.
What do you mean by “identity politics”? All political are identity politics. If we’re basing this on the current fad of accusing SJW kids at Berkeley destroying the world and woke twitter canceling comedians I can point to 100’s of examples of the rightwing being as guilty of this on a far more destructive scale, and I mean tangible objective examples. Culturally it is far worse as well. ( but that’s just, like, my opinion man). I don’t know why this concerns you so much as you’ve espoused your desire for some bizarre form of theocratic (but not abrahamic based )feudal fascism / cast system.

This is probably just another example of me stupidly trying to engage you in some earnest way which speaks worse about myself than you.

I am the dumb.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

You can separate Warren and Bernie very much on foreign policy. She is a lot more hawkish than him.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Geeheeb wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:32 am You can separate Warren and Bernie very much on foreign policy. She is a lot more hawkish than him.
Raytheon is definitely a weak spot for her.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:00 am I don’t know why this concerns you so much as you’ve espoused your desire for some bizarre form of theocratic (but not abrahamic based )feudal fascism / cast system.

This is probably just another example of me stupidly trying to engage you in some earnest way which speaks worse about myself than you.

You're engaging someone who is in their mid-20s and still struggling through community college. Don't do that, please.

I'll never case to wonder at delusional dolts who think "In the current world, as is, I'm a grade-A fucking laughingstock....but...but...if society somehow collapsed and a new social order had to be constructed, they'd definitely have no choice but to elevate an unaccomplished/unsuccessful/dull/physically repulsive pussy to a position of authority!" Every failure wants to live in something approximating a caste system without realizing that they'll be relegated to the caste ranking of "Bitch" in this world or any conceivable other.

Hey fucko, as soon as I finish my time machine, I'll be happy to zap your dumbass back to whatever era you think you'd excel during. I promise you'll still be a God-Tier loser.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:46 am Image
I’m gonna shove a dialectic up your ass.
Ill body
/
Ill will
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Fucking crying :lol:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I just want a future where Peter Theil’s brain can live forever in a giant mech shell like Cain from RoboCop 2 and hunt us like vermin.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

welp :/

looks like no last-minute Pence 2020 ticket

maybe for the best?
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

super pissed at myself for obsessing over iowa results
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:53 pm super pissed at myself for obsessing over iowa results
Have the conspiracy theories started yet?
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

absolutely! and with good cause - corporate democrats have a lot to lose if the status quo is jostled.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

last night my sweatie was telling me bernie's caucus was so big that biden had to share his space; don't know what she was reading, but this morning the news is confusing
Image Certified Poster
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

that was reported in grinell
https://www.newsweek.com/sanders-caucus ... nn-1485519

there are definitely bots out in force decrying the whole debacle, and I am fully foil-hatted on the chaos deriving from either establishment democrats or the trump/russia axis of evil. maybe they're all working together, like on the wildly-successful epstein collab. a discord campaign can't do much better than when it gets both sides to hate and mistrust each other in equal measure.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Necrometer wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:41 am corporate democrats have a lot to lose if the status quo is jostled.
Oh, definitely. I'm not saying it's what happened or anything, but it's not a far fetched idea at all. If anything, the only reason I don't really think so is it's too obvious.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Buttigegege
Ill body
/
Ill will
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

AUDIO ON !

got the next david blaine here...
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I did not think it was possible for me to actually feel sorry for Sean Spicer, but yet here we are.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

you pussy
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

FVBTVS wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:47 amyou pussy
That's a man hitting bottom live on the internet. It's ensaddening.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

DO NOT LOOK AWAY
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Oh, I'm not saying I didn't watch it until the end.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

And here we all were thinking Dancing With The Stars was gonna be the last paragraph of the suicide note.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR