stuff that happens when you get older

Music posts are a bannable offense.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Re: stuff that happens when you get older

Post by spacehamster »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:28 am
Faggotts are well known vectors of disease (which is why it has been illegal for all of human history, as it should be).
When did this made-up historical fact... come across your desk?
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Necrometer wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:07 pm and I definitely don't think The Kill got sick from sniffing poo
Faggotts are well known vectors of disease (which is why it has been illegal for all of human history, as it should be). Who knows what God awful diseases the Kill has picked up from his men's bathroom rendezvous...the Kill should be put to sleep in the interest of public health.
meatgrease wrote:I’m serious about my work
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

spacehamster wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:55 am
Faggotts are well known vectors of disease (which is why it has been illegal for all of human history, as it should be).
When did this made-up historical fact... come across your desk?
Alfred E. Neuman. Professor of anthropology and virology. Dunning Krueger/Dennis Prager university alumni.
Ill body
/
Ill will
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Necrometer wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:07 pm and I definitely don't think The Kill got sick from sniffing poo
Faggotts are well known vectors of disease (which is why it has been illegal for all of human history, as it should be). Who knows what God awful diseases the Kill has picked up from his men's bathroom rendezvous...the Kill should be put to sleep in the interest of public health.
That's a mean thing to say...
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

he takes his work very seriously Mitch
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

only a man desperate for a reason NOT to suck cock would call for gayness to be outlawed
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Necrometer wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:12 am only a man desperate for a reason NOT to suck cock would call for gayness to be outlawed
:roll: :wank: oh wow that tired old canard about not liking bugchasers secretly means you're gay, how unexpected. What utterly moronic logic that is. I mean seriously, apply it to anything else just to see how really stupid it is. I don't want blacks, Arabs, really any foreign people, near me at all either. Does that mean that I'm secretly lusting after swarthy foreign men??? No!!! That shit is fucking retarded bro. I'm done with this dumbass conversation.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:03 pm
Necrometer wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:12 am only a man desperate for a reason NOT to suck cock would call for gayness to be outlawed
I'm done with this dumbass conversation.
I think you’re just getting warmed up.
Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Don't forget he also started a thread specifically for the purpose of informing everyone that he is not, in fact, a homoseckser. I mean... I'm just sayin'. Methinks the twinkie doth protest too much?
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:03 pm I'm done with this dumbass conversation.
no you really arent :lol:

your entire dumb life is one long "this conversation"
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

thing that's so striking to me, i've been enjoying some of the degenerate water head posts from so many of the boards thin gene'd dummies for so long that its easy to lose sight. we really rode pretty high for a while, like kaka was so stupid he made that little extra effort into the sublime and i'd just laugh so hard at him with tears in my eyes that i kinda loved him after while. abstractly of course

meatgrease has never done one funny thing. he needs to be humilated and dealth with before he's redeemable in any way as a poster and that is just such a drag on the boards resources overall. just a total net negative zero humor drain. a real parasite. useless, tasteless etc

sucks
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:03 pm
:roll: :wank: oh wow that tired old canard about not liking bugchasers secretly means you're gay, how unexpected. What utterly moronic logic that is. I mean seriously, apply it to anything else just to see how really stupid it is. I don't want blacks, Arabs, really any foreign people, near me at all either. Does that mean that I'm secretly lusting after swarthy foreign men??? No!!! That shit is fucking retarded bro. I'm done with this dumbass conversation.
If I recall correctly, which I do, we came to the conclusion that you're gayer than Liberace's underwear because one of the posters here cross referenced your posts and mentions of Riley's dong and found an obsessive number of mentions.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Joe Buck
Take As Needed For Pain

Post by Joe Buck »

Riley's dong!? You should see me on Twitter.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:03 pmDoes that mean that I'm secretly lusting after swarthy foreign men???
Well, if you put it that way,
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

water off a closet-case's back
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

spacehamster wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:10 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:03 pmDoes that mean that I'm secretly lusting after swarthy foreign men???
No, Shitbird.

Try to follow along:

Meaty: "Yuck. Gays are gross and have diseases and there's no way I'd ever want a hot oil rub down from another man ever, ever, ever."
Translation: "I sure wouldn't mind trying a dick or six."

Meaty: "The brown hordes will surely be the death of western civilization and we must stop their advances!"
Translation: "I'm scared and it sure would be nice if someone who wasn't a complete pussy would fend of the foreign invaders for me since I have aristocracy lessons to attend to at the community college."
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

If you stuck your tongue up a woman’s asshole immediately after blowing a load from own little four inch pecker into her shit box does that make you gay? I mean, theoretically speaking.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

If you started screaming and grabbed her shoes and ran outside naked covered in drying sexual mucus, and put her shoes in the mailbox and put up the little red flag, and then sat down in the soil and wrapped your itchy asshole around a driveway-rock, would that make you gay? Asking for a friend.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Every time Meatg5rease posts I feel relieved since it reminds me of h6ow fucking5 clueless rig5h6t wing5 extremists really are. I mean, imag5ine if th6ey wouldn't be th6e mouth6breath6ers everyone looks down on, we'd be in real trouble.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

THE KILL wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:04 am Every time Meatg5rease posts I feel relieved since it reminds me of h6ow fucking5 clueless rig5h6t wing5 extremists really are. I mean, imag5ine if th6ey wouldn't be th6e mouth6breath6ers everyone looks down on, we'd be in real trouble.
:wank: except I'm not right wing you dumbass bog trotter. Right wing means you are a libertardian, free market open borders "I want gays protecting marijuana plants with AR-15s" shill. I am a true third positionist. I support strictly regulating corporations as well as private life. I support seizing capital from the oligarch class (jews), and restoring it to from whom it was originally exploited (white people). The full break down of everything I believe will appear in my upcoming book. And as far as being an "extremist", none of my beliefs are out of step with historic mainstream consensus. You on the other hand, are the real dangerous radical extremist, since you believe in a completely unrestricted right to eat doo-doo from men's butts regardless of the negative externalities for the rest of society. That is without historical precedent. I am normal, and you are the freak.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Thanks for the new sig :cheers:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:38 am
THE KILL wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:04 am Every time Meatg5rease posts I feel relieved since it reminds me of h6ow fucking5 clueless rig5h6t wing5 extremists really are. I mean, imag5ine if th6ey wouldn't be th6e mouth6breath6ers everyone looks down on, we'd be in real trouble.
:wank: except I'm not right wing you dumbass bog trotter. Right wing means you are a libertardian, free market open borders "I want gays protecting marijuana plants with AR-15s" shill. I am a true third positionist. I support strictly regulating corporations as well as private life. I support seizing capital from the oligarch class (jews), and restoring it to from whom it was originally exploited (white people). The full break down of everything I believe will appear in my upcoming book. And as far as being an "extremist", none of my beliefs are out of step with historic mainstream consensus. You on the other hand, are the real dangerous radical extremist, since you believe in a completely unrestricted right to eat doo-doo from men's butts regardless of the negative externalities for the rest of society. That is without historical precedent. I am normal, and you are the freak.
I’ve literally tasted my own salt load from a woman’s pooper. I’m pretty sure I’m a fag. She ate my ass too, is she also a faggot? I need to know.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

hipster holocaust wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:25 am Thanks for the new sig :cheers:
Maybe he’ll go on a shooting spree then it will be a collectors item. Smegma if you’re lurking book mark this thread.
Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:38 am You on the other hand, are the real dangerous radical extremist, since you believe in a completely unrestricted right to eat doo-doo from men's butts regardless of the negative externalities for the rest of society.
For the benefit of the brainwashed ZOG slaves in the audience, could you please elaborate on what these negative externalities for the rest of society are? I long to be red pilled.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Meatlease you do realize that the majority of the media you consume (music, books, art ) would generally be considered degenerate and get you shoved into a gas chamber yourself in your Uber utopia? Or are you the one who gets to define what moral code is considered valid in the brave new world? Considering how malleable fascism is, it can be what ever it needs to me. What ever you do assuming your aren’t being facetious please try to get your book published by Black Ice or Creation Books, I really really really want your manifesto to be along side of Peter Sotos and Samuel Delaneys Hogg.
Ill body
/
Ill will