stuff that happens when you get older

Music posts are a bannable offense.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Re: stuff that happens when you get older

Post by spacehamster »

Glub wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:30 pm which would subsequently be granted a C- by a professor who doesn't get paid enough to argue with a 24 year-old who wears faded metal shirts to class
No way. You can't let any amount of plagiarism slide, whether it's intentional or not. This is put together by someone who has no idea how to collate and evaluate sources, much less construct an argument, and especially at the undergraduate level a professor would be more interested in whether or not this stuff is done correctly than whether the argument is interesting or has any merit. There's so many claims in these two paragraphs that need citations, it would go straight in the garbage. And don't even get me started about the total absence of academic style and the awkward sentence construction. I can't remember what the running joke about the community college classes is based on, but even that is giving him too much credit. He has obviously never written a research paper, and probably also never read one.

It does tick all the boxes for an incel manifesto, though. The obsessive regurgitation of half-understood terminology from stuff he's read over and over, the bitching about women a propos of nothing, the self-aggrandizing "we" as a worm who's never accomplished anything in his life imagines himself to be part of a master race destined for greatness.

We should probably be worried at this point, but it's just too fucking funny that he posted this thinking it would silence his detractors.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

spacehamster wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:27 am
Glub wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:30 pm which would subsequently be granted a C- by a professor who doesn't get paid enough to argue with a 24 year-old who wears faded metal shirts to class
I can't remember what the running joke about the community college classes is based on, but even that is giving him too much credit. He has obviously never written a research paper, and probably also never read one.

It does tick all the boxes for an incel manifesto, though. The obsessive regurgitation of half-understood terminology from stuff he's read over and over, the bitching about women a propos of nothing, the self-aggrandizing "we" as a worm who's never accomplished anything in his life imagines himself to be part of a master race destined for greatness.

We should probably be worried at this point, but it's just too fucking funny that he posted this thinking it would silence his detractors.
I wouldn't worry; these types of rants come from the "I expect someone else to lead the glorious revolution which will allow me to attain my rightfully lofty position in the social order" rather than the "I'm going to go do something batshit" type. He's got several years of rejection ahead of him before he transitions. He's still delusional to the point of optimism.

I agree that the icing on the cake is the "THAT will serve as an appropriate DUNK on THE HATERS" followed by nothing but laughter.

Let's also recognize the hilarity of someone with no experience publishing anything ever being told, by people with experience publishing in peer reviewed journals/writing grants/etc. that his attempts at "being serious" are laughable.

One thing that always puzzles me though: The internet is FULL of these types of dweebs. How are they ALL certain that their one manifesto will be THE ONE that makes them famous? How can that be possible? That's like starting a generic death metal band in 2020 and thinking you're going to crack the Billboard Top 10.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Meatg5rease, wh6en you finally snap, could you please not sh6oot anybody but yourself, th6anks. you g5oddamn idiot you.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

No way. You can't let any amount of plagiarism slide, whether it's intentional or not. This is put together by someone who has no idea how to collate and evaluate sources, much less construct an argument, and especially at the undergraduate level a professor would be more interested in whether or not this stuff is done correctly than whether the argument is interesting or has any merit. There's so many claims in these two paragraphs that need citations, it would go straight in the garbage. And don't even get me started about the total absence of academic style and the awkward sentence construction. I can't remember what the running joke about the community college classes is based on, but even that is giving him too much credit. He has obviously never written a research paper, and probably also never read one.

:wank: dude, it's just a rough draft. I'm not at the editing stage yet. It'll be much cleaner when all is said and done. The book will have citations. Besides, as long as I get it in front of scientifically literate people they will know already that all the claims I make are verified.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:06 am

:wank: dude, it's just a rough draft. I'm not at the editing stage yet. It'll be much cleaner when all is said and done. The book will have citations. Besides, as long as I get it in front of scientifically literate people they will know already that all the claims I make are verified.
Your rough draft eats shit.
You'd best hire an editor to make that coherent.

I'm sure the "scientifically literate" are clamoring to hear the thoughts of someone who starts comments with a jackoff emoji and "doooode."

Nice pivot from "What now, bitch? " to "dude, it's a draft!"

Does anyone want to have the pleasure of breaking meat's heart by pointing out that the "scientifically literate " aren't interested in reading anything written by someone with ZERO academic credentials?
Necrometer?
Spacehamster?
Who wants to explain that to him monosyllabically?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:06 amBesides, as long as I get it in front of scientifically literate people they will know already that all the claims I make are verified.
Oh yes, when you write for a scientifically literate audience, there is no need for citation. That's how that works.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

spacehamster wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:28 am
MeatGrease wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:06 amBesides, as long as I get it in front of scientifically literate people they will know already that all the claims I make are verified.
Oh yes, when you write for a scientifically literate audience, there is no need for citation. That's how that works.
I didn't say that, fuckface. I just said the finished book will be fully cited. My point is, the reason you are so incredulous is because you aren't versed in the literature. A reviewer at Penguin will be less hostile if they're any good.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:45 amMy point is, the reason you are so incredulous is because you aren't versed in the literature.
Please give some examples of “the literature”

Pls oh pls.
Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

the bell curve, MYFAROG, a million little pieces, etc
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:45 amA reviewer at Penguin will be less hostile if they're any good.
You really are the gift that keeps on giving.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

How are you guys able to still be tricked by this level of trolling :lol:
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

IM NOT TRICKED!!!

i go back and forth!

:drool:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:07 am
MeatGrease wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:45 amMy point is, the reason you are so incredulous is because you aren't versed in the literature.
Please give some examples of “the literature”

Pls oh pls.
Hey dum dum, I have already before. Here it is again for you:
MeatGrease wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 5:18 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not that I expect you to be able understand it either way
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

Not reading this whole thread but EAR HAIR
No Cunting Elves
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:39 am

ImageImage
FVBTVS wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:20 am the bell curve, MYFAROG
Best thread.
Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

copstache wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:14 pm
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:13 pmsciatica
ugh tell me about it
do you take anything

mines gone up to a nonstop 7 when its really bad
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

spacehamster wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:28 am
So, the "scientifically literate" are going to read about claims they already know to be true, but translated into your comically piss-poor writing style?
And Penguin is going to see this as a critical and monetary goldmine?
And a major publisher is not going to have any Jewish people in positions of influence to greenlight or kill a project calling for Jews to be coerced into redistributing their wealth?

Dr. Warringtonford J. Grahamsworthingly III: "If only I could read claims I'm already well aware of, but translated into Autism. The woes of the scientifically literate!"
MeatGrease wrote:

Eight Bit Alien
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I LOVE THIS THREAD
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien

"Niggers have big faces, but chink faces are too small. I like medium baby faces."

-Things I Made Up While Spending Time Alone, Derek Wittengensteinian et al [2020]
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

riley-o wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:25 am How are you guys able to still be tricked by this level of trolling :lol:
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

riley-o wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:25 am How are you guys able to still be tricked by this level of trolling :lol:
If you think this exact blend of humorlessness, cluelessness abd incoherence isn't parroted by thousands upon thousands of delusional failures online every hour or every day for the past several years, then I'm envious of your lack of exposure to "serious online discourse" in 2020.
MeatGrease wrote:

spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Yeah, unless Geeheeb knows something we don't, I'm sticking with real for the time being.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i discovered only recently that reddit comments receiving a certain threshold of down votes become invisible and get cast down into nothingness. it coincided with me posting something unpopular but totally reasonable ! i had no idea this was a thing! this has been going on for years!

what has this been doing to peoples brains over the course of 15 years

speaking of ones exposure to discourse in 2020
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien

FVBTVS wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:44 pm i discovered only recently that reddit comments receiving a certain threshold of down votes become invisible and get cast down into nothingness. it coincided with me posting something unpopular but totally reasonable ! i had no idea this was a thing! this has been going on for years!

what has this been doing to peoples brains over the course of 15 years

speaking of ones exposure to discourse in 2020
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1250239087

best/scariest thing I read last year... makes me feel like chicken little for real
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:04 pm

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1250239087

best/scariest thing I read last year... makes me feel like chicken little for real
:lol:

The digital age belongs to the aristocrats of the soul