James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Glub
Certified False.

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:04 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:54 pmboasting about what a chad thundercock he was for nabbing a hot wife
I have no memory of this. He hardly ever talks about his love life on here and she rarely posts at all. What are you even talking about?
It sounded better than "I hate it when people are happy and I like it when people are sad."
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:40 pm
Of course if you are ridden with GRIDS or a vegan or a grossly obese loser, then maybe some precaution is warranted. But you should be worried regardless if you are any of those things.
I’m sure you’ll be happy to know that I’m not only an obese loser but the medication I’m on to treat Graves’ disease has a small chance of compromising my immune system. Be sure to kick my head stone over when I go man tits up.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:54 pmboasting about what a chad thundercock he was for nabbing a hot wife
I have no memory of this. He hardly ever talks about his love life on here and she rarely posts at all. What are you even talking about?
Funny you remember the most pointless obscure shit except about the people you try to suck up to. Dudes entire MO is humble bragging about his life. This fucker made a thread just because he went on vacation. And then ran off all the members that actually posted good shit. Just desserts if you ask me.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:11 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:40 pm
Of course if you are ridden with GRIDS or a vegan or a grossly obese loser, then maybe some precaution is warranted. But you should be worried regardless if you are any of those things.
I’m sure you’ll be happy to know that I’m not only an obese loser but the medication I’m on to treat Graves’ disease has a small chance of compromising my immune system. Be sure to kick my head stone over when I go man tits up.
I'll go out on a limb here, as someone with a bunch of capital letters after their last name, and guess that someone actively participating in their healthcare might have a better chance of reaching old age than a sad sack who hasn't even finished the first draft of his manifesto yet.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Hey Riley, did you try to explain to your ex wife before she divorced you that you are really good at putting people in a headlock? Maybe she didn't know...
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:14 pm
Funny you remember the most pointless obscure shit except about the people you try to suck up to. Dudes entire MO is humble bragging about his life. This fucker made a thread just because he went on vacation. And then ran off all the members that actually posted good shit. Just desserts if you ask me.
Hey, shitdick...no one asked you.
Ever.

You must not be much for hints.

No one "sucks up" to anyone here.
It's a third tier, metal-oriented messageboard with 11.5 regular posters.
No one (other than you) is trying to score points here.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:17 pm Hey Riley, did you try to explain to your ex wife before she divorced you that you are really good at putting people in a headlock? Maybe she didn't know...
Be fair; putting people in a headlock isn't nearly as impressive as self publishing.

The kneejerk "she must have left you" is telling.

Men never initiate divorce?
MeatGrease wrote:

Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

cannot WAIT to jerk it to the forthcoming pix of meaty's wife
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Corona Timeline from our Commander in Chief.
I have no comment.

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”

February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

March 9: “This blindsided the world.”

By Robbin Robinson Taylor
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Can I get "Chad Thundercock" under my name :lol:
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

You definitely are the chad of this board I think... i support the motion

It's weird though because your status here predates that term by a lot.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

I still think QUIET RESPECT PLEASE every time i see an image of the Lincoln monument... its fucking weird as shit
BUSINESS
Gear in the Machine

Post by BUSINESS »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:53 pm I still think QUIET RESPECT PLEASE every time i see an image of the Lincoln monument... its fucking weird as shit
The one Chad O'Riley is flexing? That boy got me all wet and bothered.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Watching MeatGrease trying to neg Riley into a despair blowjob is the funniest thing I've seen all day.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:14 pmdudes entire MO is to be an utterly delicious specimen always tantalizingly out of reach. i just want my dessert :cry:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

since its in the news now i can say that we have had covid patients at my hospital for a bit now.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Geeheeb wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:56 pm since its in the news now i can say that we have had covid patients at my hospital for a bit now.
Those patients were better...
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Geeheeb wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:56 pm since its in the news now i can say that we have had covid patients at my hospital for a bit now.
Wow man!
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:16 pm
Wow man!
Same.
We got our first few last Thursday.
MeatGrease wrote:

Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

So how would you guys evaluate this whole, "As a medical professional, I know this is worse than you've imagined!" sentiment going around?
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:30 pm So how would you guys evaluate this whole, "As a medical professional, I know this is worse than you've imagined!" sentiment going around?
I'm just a humble surgeon, so I'm going to have to defer to meatgrease's expert opinion on this one.

But seriously, you and your loved ones will be fine. The biggest issue I'm facing is that we lack the capacity to care for many of these patients at once. I'm already putting off elective cases next week because we need the beds for potential corona cases, so we can't have my patients tying up space for a week or more.
MeatGrease wrote:

Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

At least all the meetings I had with vendors are canceled for a month
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

my epidemiologist friend in chicago diagnosed her first case last saturday and we kept up the conversation for a few days talking about different aspects of it, HIV treatments and the different stuff theyre using, details of the first case they had etc. but now she's gone silent since thursday. last thing she said was "my brain is mush, havent slept in a week"

i told her genesis p-orrige died but i didnt expect a response or anything i just figured she'd want to know :?
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Givens: GARRET, WHO TOLD YOU TO KILL THE SUPERS?

Fran: NOBODY. I KILLED 'EM. THEY'RE OUT OF DATE.

Givens: I WANT THOSE SUPERS ON THE AIR ALL THE TIME.

Fran: ARE YOU WILLING TO MURDER PEOPLE BY SENDING THEM OUT TO STATIONS THAT HAVE CLOSED DOWN?

Givens: WITHOUT THOSE RESCUE STATIONS ON SCREEN EVERY MINUTE PEOPLE WON'T WATCH US. THEY'LL TUNE OUT.

Fran stares at the red faced man in disbelief.