Re: ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

fuck yeah
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

They started having sec months ago. It really messed with me because it started with her,anf her friend that i liked.
He started being,an,ass.he would knock my my,door. When i let him in he would go STRAIGHT tk her door and i wouldnt see them again.
Im jealous of him because i,cant have,sex, a,rare condition i just cant physically. He acts like a greek God now,because he is getting tons of sex from different girls all attractive.
They made a video two days ago. And,i,watched,it. And im not just jealous, i,am so mad he gets very well,endowed andnhe, has womedoythat treat,him like,God and treat me a littlw joke. Over male defects. Idk what to do
He is a creep but he gets very well ebdowed
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

futurist technophile open-minded strategic thinker
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

ok.that s very best music in the worl... a demon..that behind our souls.... let s going suicide

DIE - 12/28/00 02:34:36
You Are From....: HELL
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I have no problem whatsoever with elections being rigged against Democrats even if by way of "Russian interference." Why? Because they have a sizeable percentage in their base of baby killing women and their dickhead husbands and boyfriends. They should not be voting but be felons in jail. So fuck them and fuck their right to vote.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

I've tried to sign up for twitter cannot remember my e-mail password. I've requested new password, temporary password. Would love to be on twitter.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

PLEASE CONFIRM THAT IT WAS A TWEET
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Being a musician of the genre, you cant possibly think I take this war metal stuff seriously. I'm a musician first, I like music of many styles and genres. It's lame as fuck talking to metalheads in particular about music, cause they are stuck in their little one dimensional world or they try to one up you by either saying "oh I got that on vinyl" or proceed to list like 20 bands that sound exactly the fucking same. Its like homey did I ask you? I dont give a flying fuck. I be listening to shit on youtube. You dont need to try to impress me. You wanna kind of impress me, name at least 10 artists outside of your preferred palette. Yall boring as hell. Stale ass taste having ass mfs.
I say this shit all the fucking time bro. Irritates the fuck outta me when whiny metal cunts disapprove of the music i listen to. Guilty pleasures don't fucking exist in my world. If you like it, you fucking life it. I can go from listening to TEITANBLOOD and switch it up to some BACKSTREET BOYS, and what!? Hahaha.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

How did you go about getting into BM, I cant really get into it either.. thanks in advance.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Listen, Herschel, I’m not wrong about Heydrich. He didn’t hate the Jews. He just loved his work.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

On Friday at work one of my coworkers was wearing a mask all day talking about how he wasn’t fuckin around with coronavirus. On Monday before work we had a meeting where they announced the same guy died over the weekend because he was doing 100 in a residential on his motorcycle and splattered himself in to an SUV
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:what:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Holy shit
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

:drool: :lol: Sh6it like th6at always reminds me of Spaceh6amster calling5 motorcycles "Darwin mach6ines"... dumbasses.

Anyway, on th6e subject of boardg5ames:

"Have an existential crisis.

We have a regular group of friends (male and female) who are pretty serious about boardgames. We were all on a trip somewhere with our families, and so a wife who didn't usually join in was encouraged to play one night. We started with some wine and Telestrations to help her feel comfortable. She did great and everyone was having a fun time, so we decided to try Sheriff of Nottingham.

The poor lass ended up in tears. She was shocked everytime certain people bluffed.

She knew the game involved bluffing, but she couldn't bring herself to do it, and while there were some of us that she "expected it from" including her husband, she couldn't handle it when her best friend, her daughter, and one other person bluffed.

She said it wasn't so much that they "lied" to her, because she knew it was just a game, but that they were so good at it that she honestly had no clue! Every time it happened, it compounded her sense of betrayal. She was very sweet and not at all obnoxious or accusatory about it, just shocked to her core.

She tried to laugh at herself, but she couldn't get over the idea that these particular people could lie to her while looking her in the eye, and have no tells that she could discern. She was absolutely disillusioned. It was like watching someone get the rug pulled right out from under them, the end of innocence. She just couldn't find her way back, could not keep the tears at bay. She was very obviously deeply struggling. It was wild."

ixiduffixi 148 points 3 days ago
"....Shoulda gone with Diplomacy...
Destroy her spirit."
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Topic
Sindrome de Down
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

My initial thought this morning was to take enough lsd to forget what money is.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CALMNESS.
I WAS WONDERING IF YOU HAVE ANY GUIDELINES. WHAT ABOUT WEARING MASKS OR GLOVES?
IS IT IRRESPONSIBLE FOR ME TO
Joe Buck
Take As Needed For Pain

Post by Joe Buck »

I just spent 340 us dollars on cigarettes and beer
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

So if it's ok to call old people boomers does that mean we can call trans xasthur fans or does chicks with dicks sound better?
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Is the Doom marine seeking forgiveness? Redemption? If you follow the lore of the contemporary games, and maybe a few fan theories that propose a working timeline, then perhaps yes, he is.

Am I?

Doom 64, with its depressive atmosphere, hits me in a way the other classic games don’t, despite my love for them. I’ve been living with severe depression for a long time, and it costs and costs and costs. I wonder sometimes if, like the Marine, I’ve willfully trapped myself in a vicious cycle by taking so long to acknowledge my mental illness and the work that goes into accommodating it.
:invcross:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Something like 75-95% of the VCs are super fukken weird conservatives masquerading as anarcho-capitalist libertarians, soooooo yeah, things are just FANTASTIC here.
Joe Buck
Take As Needed For Pain

Post by Joe Buck »

Bands: it's time to stop releasing novelty Covid-19 songs please and thank you. There are other ways to have a laugh and be creative right now. Your attempt at a viral hit about hand-washing right now is just kinda gross, even if you mean well.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

It's like when you're sick and you start to feel better so you eat a bunch of normal food and feel great until you puke it all up, because you are not better yet, and you need to just go back to plain toast and sucking ice cubes.
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

I think minimalists are just lazy to experiment with tone. It is hard work. Smart bands like Led Zeppelin had multiple tones in one song.
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

imagine being dude who ate a bat and doomed the planet. not only is everyone pissed at you, everyone knows have weird taste in shit.
like that scene in the movie “the ‘burbs” with tom hanks and corey feldman, when hans klopek outs himself for the whole sardine-pretzel thing. everyone was like but i’m like idk that shit sounds fire.
who could’ve foreseen that the cheesecake factory would be the first to put landlords on notice with the “yeah we’re not paying rent this month, so piss up a rope for the time being and MAYBE we’ll break you off next month, if this mess clears up.”
i fuck with cheesecake factory hard. i mean, the food is good but years ago someone tried getting them to change their portion sizes and cheesecake factory was like “yeah, no. — this is cheesecake factory. if you want a cowards portion, take your bitchass to first watch or some herb spot like it where sensible people
eat. this is cheesecake factory. hence the fuckin’ name. literally, we’re a fucking factory. we got 10 motherfuckers on a conveyor belt to make you a 20 pound chicken avocado salad. you play games. we here at cheesecake factory — we don’t.”
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR