The Pigs

Music posts are a bannable offense.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Re: The Pigs

Post by riley-o »

copstache wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:49 pm
cxwx wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:25 pm Maybe some of the internet lawyers can tell me if I’m full of shit or not but I’m pretty sure the use of a Red Cross helicopter hovering low to the ground as a form of intimidation violates the Geneva convention. Like, it’s an actual war crime.
no it is, lots of people have pointed that out. combine that with the heavily armed forces in DC wearing no insignia or any kind of indication of what department they represent, and the district has been kind of a terrifying place this week
Was just realizing the use of tear gas is banned in war by The Geneva Protocol but is legal to use on your own citizens. Sorta fucked up, a little bit !
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

riley-o wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:05 pm
copstache wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:49 pm
cxwx wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:25 pm Maybe some of the internet lawyers can tell me if I’m full of shit or not but I’m pretty sure the use of a Red Cross helicopter hovering low to the ground as a form of intimidation violates the Geneva convention. Like, it’s an actual war crime.
no it is, lots of people have pointed that out. combine that with the heavily armed forces in DC wearing no insignia or any kind of indication of what department they represent, and the district has been kind of a terrifying place this week
Was just realizing the use of tear gas is banned in war by The Geneva Protocol but is legal to use on your own citizens. Sorta fucked up, a little bit !
There’s that too. Plus I’m pretty sure military have more discretion before they start firing on villagers in third world nations then we’ve seen in the last few days. But fuck it, who’s keeping score right?

Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Aaaaaand a judge in New York just suspended habeas corpus.

https://lawandcrime.com/george-floyd-de ... -protests/
Ill body
/
Ill will
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

cxwx wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:53 pm Image

This is allegedly the cop who shoved the lanky old man over with blood coming out of his ear.
What's this meat head's name? Dude needs to have a night stick shoved up his ass while his wife watches.

Fuck it, behead the fuckin kid too.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

kevin hash wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:17 am
cxwx wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:53 pm Image

This is allegedly the cop who shoved the lanky old man over with blood coming out of his ear.

What's this meat head's name?......
Aaron Torgalski
Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Offices Robert McCabe and Aaron Torgalski have both been charged with felony assault and are pleading not guilty.

Of course we already have the usual excuses like it was ‘just an accident’ and miles of other leeway being thrown out there that would never be given to a civilian. The police union actually used the phrase “they were just executing orders”
Ill body
/
Ill will
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

Image Certified Poster
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

https://youtu.be/UNnK7-7gyco

https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-news/f ... eft-stable

I’d say Bernie Kerik is the biggest piece of shit I can think of at the moment but the bar keeps getting reset every second of every single day.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

https://youtu.be/KHgb8mwFVaI

Why do these cops have bricks?

Some dipshits are suggesting Martin Gugino flopped and “fake fell” not realizing he would hurt himself so bad.

There is no bottom.

Where’s the limited government warriors? Where’s Torsion?
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

cxwx wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:49 am Image

Offices Robert McCabe and Aaron Torgalski have both been charged with felony assault and are pleading not guilty.

Of course we already have the usual excuses like it was ‘just an accident’ and miles of other leeway being thrown out there that would never be given to a civilian. The police union actually used the phrase “they were just executing orders”
Is that Rocco and Nacho?
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

https://youtu.be/37ySQsciuZY

I am aware that jimmy Dore is full of shit most of t he time.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:41 pm https://youtu.be/37ySQsciuZY

Him and Tim Pool are the last honest leftists standing, the rest of the left has jumped the shark and are now totally beyond the pale deranged foaming at the mouth lunatics. You have to wonder how much longer guys like that stay on a side that is truly beyond redemption
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:35 pm

Him and Tim Pool are the last honest leftists standing, the rest of the left has jumped the shark and are now totally beyond the pale deranged foaming at the mouth lunatics. You have to wonder how much longer guys like that stay on a side that is truly beyond redemption
If you keep on dropping these astute observations, what motivation are we going to have to buy your self-published manifesto?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:35 pm

I would consider jimmy Dore a Chomsky level genius compared to Pool. Pool isn’t “on the left” Tim pool is doing the same grift that Dave Rubin does where he claims to be left while being a mouth piece for the right. This should be fairly obvious to anyone with even a partially functioning brain.... oh wait.

Had to edit my post because I misread what you wrote, it was even dumber than what I thought you had said to begin with.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm

Had to edit my post because I misread what you wrote.
That's understandable since he eats dogshit at coherence and punctuation.
Not good traits for an "author."
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:04 pm
cxwx wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm

Had to edit my post because I misread what you wrote.
That's understandable since he eats dogshit at coherence and punctuation.
Not good traits for an "author."
:lol: I mean, Tim Pool was literally selling the same dehydrated preper doomsday food bucket bullishit Jim Baker is hocking. How utterly fucking retarded to you have to be to call that person an “honest actor”.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

The latest John Oliver is essential viewing
https://youtu.be/Wf4cea5oObY
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm I would consider jimmy Dore a Chomsky level genius compared to Pool. Pool isn’t “on the left” Tim pool is doing the same grift that Dave Rubin does where he claims to be left while being a mouth piece for the right. This should be fairly obvious to anyone with even a partially functioning brain.... oh wait.

Had to edit my post because I misread what you wrote, it was even dumber than what I thought you had said to begin with.

Ok dude

You know you're going to lose again in november, right? Marginalizing the lone voice of sanity and going full retard, is not a winning strategy

Not only is the dem candidate even worse this time ( :lol: ), but the left is pushing probably the most unpopular agenda ever in the nation's history right before an election, cannibalizing themselves etc.

I mean maybe by 2024 you'll get it but at that point unless trump is running for a third term who cares.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Is this little guy replacing your use of :confused: going forward?
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:55 pm
cxwx wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm I would consider jimmy Dore a Chomsky level genius compared to Pool. Pool isn’t “on the left” Tim pool is doing the same grift that Dave Rubin does where he claims to be left while being a mouth piece for the right. This should be fairly obvious to anyone with even a partially functioning brain.... oh wait.

Ok dude

You know you're going to lose again in november, right? Marginalizing the lone voice of sanity and going full retard, is not a winning strategy

Not only is the dem candidate even worse this time ( :lol: ), but the left is pushing probably the most unpopular agenda ever in the nation's history right before an election, cannibalizing themselves etc.

I mean maybe by 2024 you'll get it but at that point unless trump is running for a third term who cares.
Manifesto-writing junior collegiate: "You guys lost and you're going to lose again."

Me: Has a look at friends, house, job title, bank account.

You have a strange definition of "losing."

Doubt I have that you'd switch lives in half a heartbeat with nine out of ten posters here: none.
MeatGrease wrote:

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Bill Barr’s incredibly pedantic comment about how pepper balls aren’t technically chemical weapons will hopefully be in a history book some day.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

There is.
No.
Fucking.
Bottom.
Ill body