The Pigs

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Re: The Pigs

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

So the washington free zone apparently got robbed by homeless people and is now requesting foreign aid in the form of vegan meat substitutes... they also lasted about 8 hours before their leader (a teenage transgender marxist) was accused of rape by a former girlfriend on twitter.

The only habitable land I can see floating on the horizon is Joe Biden.

I've started to entertain the idea that some people are liberals because they hate themselves and crave humiliation, and that other people (like me) experience humiliation because they are liberals, and merely learn to hate their condition.

I do not want to share the world with these people anymore.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

dddddd
Image Certified Poster
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

holy shit :moreawesome:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:23 am So the washington free zone apparently got robbed by homeless people and is now requesting foreign aid in the form of vegan meat substitutes... they also lasted about 8 hours before their leader (a teenage transgender marxist) was accused of rape by a former girlfriend on twitter.

The only habitable land I can see floating on the horizon is Joe Biden.

I've started to entertain the idea that some people are liberals because they hate themselves and crave humiliation, and that other people (like me) experience humiliation because they are liberals, and merely learn to hate their condition.

I do not want to share the world with these people anymore.
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: huh???? Why do you suddenly think this is a problem now after calling me a nazi , bigot, racist, for expressing literally this exact same sentiment :confused: :confused: Are you turning into an alt right guy or something? Because I have noticed a pattern of you complaining about this stuff more and more often, pretty shady shit actually. Do you consider yourself an ally of BIPOC or don't you? Because if not then you are going to run into some serious problems very soon. But if you do, feel free to shut the fuck up then and listen to what Black people are telling you. You will wash the feet of blacks. You will kneel. You will donate your money and allow POC to take career opportunities over you. You will repent for your white privilege.

OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE A PROUD BOY AND GET YOUR SHIT CLAPPED. :crowbreed: :crowbreed: :crowbreed:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

No because you're a victim of the same sensationalist, factional propaganda. I believe that people are their thoughts and actions, not a socially prescribed check-box pulled from some list of demographic prescriptions.

I can reject the radical left for breaking with this concept, and reject frogboy anime Hitler bullshit for the exact same reason.

I'm concerned about the balkanizing power of social media and online echo-chambers. We're poised to lose everything to this process. I perceive you as having been transformed by a power you don't really understand.

The presumption of innocence, Socratic dialectical logic to determine truth, perception of an individual as an individual rather than an emergent function of a larger racial category... all of that is being abandoned only by confused and stupid social media addicts like yourself, and whatever cowed bystanders they can bully into silence and compliance.

You are too emotional. You've been provoked, and you let that change you. You claim to act in the interest of western values but you do not exemplify any of them.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Revisionist history, conspiracy theory, and racial metaphysics. I'm not that fuckin dumb, but apparently you are.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:49 am No because you're a victim of the same sensationalist, factional propaganda
Where you are right now is exactly where I was ten years ago, when I started warning against the situation we're currently in it was dismissed as just "college kids" (forgetting college kids eventually control other people). You are fully a decade behind processing what is actually happening in society, only now beginning to see a problem.
I believe that people are their thoughts and actions, not a socially prescribed check-box pulled from some list of demographic prescriptions.
Convenient how only comfortable white guys seem to agree with this. The vast majority of people in the world do not believe that. You don't exist in a vacuum.

I'm concerned about the balkanizing power of social media and online echo-chambers. We're poised to lose everything to this process. I perceive you as having been transformed by a power you don't really understand.
The fact you think "social media" is the problem is all the proof needed that you really are ten years behind every one else. You think of yourself as some kind of elitist but really you are just a coward who avoided the problem of a growing lunatic cult because talking about that was "fringe". Amazingly you are still stuck in this immature mindset

The presumption of innocence, Socratic dialectical logic to determine truth, perception of an individual as an individual rather than an emergent function of a larger racial category... all of that is being abandoned only by confused and stupid social media addicts like yourself, and whatever cowed bystanders they can bully into silence and compliance.

You are too emotional. You've been provoked, and you let that change you. You claim to act in the interest of western values but you do not exemplify any of them.
Well at least now you know exactly where this kind of idealism gets you: utterly powerless to stop patently absurd ideologues from directly affecting your life. I settled into an apocalyptic fatalism long before you even started smelling the smoke. I don't live around the diversity, I don't care if they scrap the police in your shitty crime ridden city or compel you to some nauseating public ritual. No skin off my ass. But at least you can't say you haven't been told.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

meatgrease wrote:Image Image Image Image Image
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Why do you hate the riots meatlease? I would assume you would appreciate it as some form of accelerationism. Don’t you want The rahowa? Don’t you want America to fall apart? Don’t you approve of anything that would lead to further racial animosity? Aren’t you the one that talks about how fat and soft most middle class whites are? You’ve stated you don’t support democracy anyways and are in favor of some bizarre yet never explained form of fascism or “benevolent fascism” based on some kind of mystical religion that you refuse to divulge. ( probably something you made up) wouldn’t any form of fascist coup require massive amounts of blood shed? If your turner diaries fuck fantasies are to gain any form of traction even someone as stupid and warped as you has to realize the vast majority of Americans identify themselves as Christians. Are you going to fight all these people or convince them to leave or be forcibly converted into the caste system of the warrior aristocracy? Or do I have to wait for your book? You go on about the inherent violence/ degeneracy of certain races and groups of people but your ultimate goal would require a high enough body count and have enough savagery to appall Idi Amin. You’re more aligned with the most blood thirsty and delusion of tankies.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

I see we're back to treating this retard like some sort of peer. That's both odd and ill-advised.

Hey, look, a one-eyed rodent covered in herpetic lesions. Quick, ask it to explain it's worldview in detail! Valuable insights are to be had.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:41 pm Why do you hate the riots meatlease? I would assume you would appreciate it as some form of accelerationism. Don’t you want The rahowa? Don’t you want America to fall apart? Don’t you approve of anything that would lead to further racial animosity? Aren’t you the one that talks about how fat and soft most middle class whites are? You’ve stated you don’t support democracy anyways and are in favor of some bizarre yet never explained form of fascism or “benevolent fascism” based on some kind of mystical religion that you refuse to divulge. ( probably something you made up) wouldn’t any form of fascist coup require massive amounts of blood shed? If your turner diaries fuck fantasies are to gain any form of traction even someone as stupid and warped as you has to realize the vast majority of Americans identify themselves as Christians. Are you going to fight all these people or convince them to leave or be forcibly converted into the caste system of the warrior aristocracy? Or do I have to wait for your book? You go on about the inherent violence/ degeneracy of certain races and groups of people but your ultimate goal would require a high enough body count and have enough savagery to appall Idi Amin. You’re more aligned with the most blood thirsty and delusion of tankies.
I'm against the brazilification of America, I don't believe in accelerationism. Civilization is a fragile construct, dark ages are more common throughout history than enlightenments and we are entering a dark age right now. Once the demographic problem reaches the tipping point the condition of society is terminal.

My proposal calls for front loaded violence but over the long term it would be VASTLY more peaceful than what we have right now. No question. The beauty of my system is that we don't have to waste time speculating whether or not it would work , because it is historically the system that allowed my ancestors to thrive and prosper in a world that is hostile to life. That's it. Any society employing the civilizing process will out compete those who don't, it was why the west beat the rest despite not being the first. You and yours are free to continue being wrong to your own ruin and peril. People who want civilization will separate and prosper. Simple as that.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

"Front loaded violence that will leaded to a vastly more peaceful society later"

:lol:

I think your buddy Tim Pool would call you Thanos. The ends always justify the means and your beautiful civilization has a foundation made of skulls. I guess I'll have to be exterminated because I'm like 1/250th part Mexican or whatever. At least I can die happy knowing I was fat enough to be made into lots of lamp oil or cat food. Where's that one eyed rat I can talk to.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Anyways, what else is going on in the world of pigs and pig enablers.

Evidence is showing that Ahmed Abrery was probably actually hit by one of the mcmichaels trucks according to premiliniary hand print and cotton fiber on the truck analysis. Unless you believe the GBI is run by a bunch of pinko liberal fags. And the junior mcmichael seemed to have a history of N word use on top of saying "fucking n----" over his dead body .

Breonna Taylor's incident report was left almost completely blank except an inaccurately checked box saying the police didn't forced open the door in their no knock warrant, even though the used a bettering ram. The police previously leaked false information that she may have been receiving packages from the actually suspect in the drug case who they had arrested ten miles away.

The bullet in the fatal shooting of the bbq restaurant owner in Kentucky appears to have be fired by a national guardsman, not a female police officer as previously speculated. Good job NG, you've come a long way since Kent State and Ludlow.

There maybe further updates as I have time to review stories as the come across my desk. I maybe out off the office while I have my second window installed.
Ill body
/
Ill will
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Glub wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:15 pm I see we're back to treating this retard like some sort of peer. That's both odd and ill-advised.

Hey, look, a one-eyed rodent covered in herpetic lesions. Quick, ask it to explain it's worldview in detail! Valuable insights are to be had.
"97% of climate scientists agree that climate change is anthropocentric; we have in studio James Ripley, noted chiropractor and homeopath to discuss."
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:00 pm "Front loaded violence that will leaded to a vastly more peaceful society later"

:lol:

I think your buddy Tim Pool would call you Thanos. The ends always justify the means and your beautiful civilization has a foundation made of skulls. I guess I'll have to be exterminated because I'm like 1/250th part Mexican or whatever. At least I can die happy knowing I was fat enough to be made into lots of lamp oil or cat food. Where's that one eyed rat I can talk to.
Again (because you're still not getting it), speculation is wholly unmerited. There is no debate. These are the facts of history. Empires reduced mortality literally everywhere they have ever existed. Suppressing the reproduction and accumulation of negative traits (eugenics), is what creates civilization. You need to study history. I know you think that's what you have done but really all you have consumed is a lot of propaganda. The foundation of skulls, is what was here on this dirt before my ancestors showed up.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I don’t study anything meatlease. I’m a high school graduate who dropped out of college in the first semester and worked dead end jobs for the past 25 years. I have no pedigree of any kind. The only difference between me and you is I don’t pretend to some sort of autodi- *fuck off* renaissance man. You think you’ve actually studied history? Go talk to a first year history major, they would laugh in your fucking face.
I have no better or worse ability than you to digest media and how it is disseminated into the body politic. I have no stronger grasp of philosophical concepts. The difference between me and you is I know I’m just some schlub posting on a message board. You are actually narcissistic enough to believe you’ve stumbled into some higher level of social understanding. You genuinely believe you know how the world works and how to fix it. You actually think that you are special.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

There's nothing to the great books other than to read them. You voluntarily admit you are too stupid to do that. That's too bad, and that's all I have to left to say
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:16 pm Image

There's nothing to the great books other than to read them. You voluntarily admit you are too stupid to do that. That's too bad, and that's all I have to left to say
Please repost your reading list. I need a good laugh. You can do it in image form like you did last time.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:16 pm that's all I have to left to say
Does that mean you'll be fucking off now?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:24 pmSuppressing the reproduction and accumulation of negative traits (eugenics), is what creates civilization. You need to study history.
So are you getting a vasectomy anytime soon or did the bullies in school kick you in the nuts enough to take care of that problem?
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

spacehamster wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:39 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:24 pmSuppressing the reproduction and accumulation of negative traits (eugenics), is what creates civilization. You need to study history.
So are you getting a vasectomy anytime soon or did the bullies in school kick you in the nuts enough to take care of that problem?
Does anyone else see the hilarity in this Champion-Tier Loser telling someone what they "need" to do?
MeatGrease wrote:

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR